How Do I Get The Customizable Picture Under My Avatar When Im A Premie

CeeCee

Right now I have the three cogs(at least on my screen)I just wondered if I can change this as I have seen people with Toa Mata masks and things like that.Thank to any one that can answer this.
It's related to the amount of posts you have, and cannot be changed by you. If you post more, it will change.

I'm afraid that you're mistaken, here.The image changes along with your rank, which changes according to how many posts you have — people with different ranks have different images.The only way to change it is to keep on posting in counted topics. :)- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This stuff's all in the BZPower Compendium, dude. You should check it sometime.Anyways, the images change as your post count goes up automatically. You should note a couple things though:1. Only certain forums increase your post count.2. The numbers at which the images change is a surprise, so don't bother asking.EDIT: Holy cow, I'm getting rusty. Spend too much time in the blogs and ya git ninja'd hardcore.

«Takuma Nuva»

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Yep, those are in fact images related to your current "rank". They'll change at various intervals based on how many posts you have. You'll have to see when they change, it's supposed to be a fun little surprise to reward you for your continued posting on bzp. :)Answered and closed.

Yo.