Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: They're short on protoforms, as she's mentioned before. That's why she needs to make one from scratch to fix Crosswise's double-Spark problem. Since Sparks contain the blueprints for a Cybertronian's body (or so the wiki says), the hand would probably change anyway.IC: Painkiller"Business of war, sadly." She took a moment to consider and notice something. "... you're not sounding too surprised about the fact we're short a mine."OOC: Since neither of them mentioned anything about what she said, or didn't care about the fact they lost a mine to the Decepticons. :P-Inferna

OOC: Praised be for the wiki.IC: Painkiller"You have a point there." She looked over towards the roads leading to New Iacon, then towards her own entourage. "We should probably head back now. Everyone's patches should hold until we get back to base."-Inferna

OOC: So, since Zyke is absent, who will be doing the briefings for the Autobots? Hunter-Seeker can step in for the 'Cons.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Oh. So tear off the hand of that one. Crossbone had a hook hand anyway.IC: "I did actually mention returning earlier. Let's move out so we can get patched up." Alphonus started to walk out. "Otherwise, our Energon leaks may spring up again."OOC: Briefings are just talking. Alphonus can do just about anything except transform and fight right now. So yeah, he'll handle it.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Excellent. Feel free to start when you wish.IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker's voice flowed through the mine, emitting from different loudspeakers. "Attention all free personal. I have prepared a briefing on dangerous enemy units. Attendance is suggested. Meet me in command room."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Do yours first, so I have a basic idea of how to do it.IC: Alphonus stepped out to the surface. "Follow me. There is some useful information I have gathered in my observations of the battle that I must officially share with all of you." He walked towards New Iacon.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Considering that Painkiller's going to have her hands full with Crosswise and the injured for a while, anyone who has the nerve to ask her to do more work than she already has will be wrenched. No exceptions. :PIC: FirestormThe soldier had finished patching her wounds by now, though they would probably need better work once they got back to base. As Painkiller started walking at the head of her Autotroopers, she stood up, put away what she had, and then offered her hand to Crosswise.IC: Burning Sky & ShatterglassThe Seeker Commander looked at the loudspeaker closest to her dryly, wondering if she should bolster the Communications Officer's vanity or not. In the end she wasn't interested enough to care, and went anyway. She passed Shatterglass on the way in, who had just been relieved from his position by a Vehicon and figured he might as well listen.OOC: TNG, it's gonna take a lot longer than that to get back to New Iacon. I'm not a big fan of cheese-wizzing (as it's known by some RPGers), but I'll see how the others feel about it.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC - Flatline: The medic turned to Burning Sky as he stowed away the energon repair ray under his jet engine. Flatline followed closely behind Burning Sky.IC - Crosswise: He smiled as he lifted himself up with her hand. He didn't seem to mind the thin layer of grime that stuck to the soldier's body. Crosswise flipped up his visor and walked alongside his friend.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: It'll take, say, two travel posts to get back there. Not the best, but not the worst. It's the standard I'm using at least.

OOC: You are all on the same dropship. Guess what? It moves no matter who posts about it moving. Travel-wise at least. :POtherwise things would get slooooowwwwwww.

IC: Painkiller"So long as it doesn't interfere with my duties too badly, very well," the medic replied to the Prime as she stood by the one remaining transport, one being destroyed and the other sent back by the scout, watching those using it board. "Speaking of which, Crosswise, I'll need to see you in the medbay soon after we return. I need to preform that Spark-splitting that was put on hold."As she spoke, she sent orders to the usual clean-up crew, informing them to preserve as many Decepticon shells and have them put in storage for her. The sooner she could start on that protoform, the better.-Inferna

OOC: Waiting for folks to-ah, whatever. If you wanted your characters to attend, just retcon it after this everyone!IC (Hunter-Seeker)As the different 'Cons were ushered into the room (some flanked by guards to make sure they didn't wonder off towards the medical ward, which itself had guards within it), Hunter-Seeker keyed a hologram projector. Suddenly a life-sized hologram of the Autobot leader, Grindcore, sprang into being in the middle of the room. "Hello gentlebots and assorted beasts. You know me, I am Hunter-Seeker. I succeeded where you lot, most of you at least, failed completely. This is because I operated with a definite plan in mind and I had foreknowledge of the foes I might face. I aim to equip you with this same knowledge."Hunter-Seeker gestured towards the hologram. "This is Grindcore, leader of the Autobot effort on this fair planet. Many of you saw him in action in the last battle. He normally seeks to engage important foes one on one, a duel of sorts. Take advantage of this. Shoot him in the back whilst he is focused on his foe. From what I understand, he also believes he is the last hope Cybertron possesses. Take advantage of this! In battle, mock him. Question how fit he is to lead. This will likely enrage him. Angry enemies are dead enemies. Anger inhibits clear thinking. Clear thinking is critical on the battle field.""Is this clear? Or are there any questions? If not, we shall move on to the Prime..."

IC: Burning SkyOnce again Hunter-Seeker's arrogance ground on the 3IC's nerves, but for the sake of not triggering another fight -- or worse, show he'd gotten a rise out of her -- she forced herself to not react to his first statement. She was more likely to drop missiles on Grindcore than fight him one-on-one, but again she chose not to mention it.-Inferna

OOC: Hey, I'm back! Oh, I missed a lot...Recap plox?IC: GrindcoreGrindcore followed the rest of the Autobots.IC: MagmatronMagmatron had to admit, he was impressed with Hunter-Seeker. An entire Autobot mine was now theirs, which could make up for the failure at A113. He opened up a private channel with the SIC."Good work," he congratulated, "this...this is excellent."

67tlbk.png

OOC: You didn't miss a lot. Just some discussions between the Autobots about weapons and people being healed. The Autobot crew's heading back to lick their wounds; the retreating Decepticons are at the taken mine.IC: Painkiller"Not a problem," she replied, somewhat absently as she mentally went over the basic workings of a splitting procedure.-Inferna

OOC: 'Cons retreated, regrouped at the mine and Seeker's giving a rundown of the different Autobot's they'll be facing. Also trying to keep them from to torturing the prisoners.IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker, despite himself, enjoyed the praise. He quickly sent a data packet of all the files he had managed to extract from the Autobot system in the mine to Magmatron, along with a rough map of the mine, the fortifications he had installed and a note regarding a possible use for the Autobot prisoners. The Autobots wouldn't bomb their own, so why not keep a few Autobot prisoners in each mine as insurance? Wouldn't do to torture them. Because if the Autobots see death as a mercy, they would bomb the mine. Instead, treat the prisoners well, ensure they are comfortable. It was a nice tactic and, also a complete excuse by Hunter-Seeker to make sure the prisoners didn't get tortured. Of course, he didn't mention that part.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: @Zyke not much. We're doing some briefings, all major injuries are patched up, Alphonus is recording a briefing much like Hunter-Seeker's on the way to New Iacon, where they intend to get replacement parts. IC: "Prime?! What Prime?! Can I smash him?" Hurrazor eagerly listened. This will make things so much more simple...Alphonus activated his recording device as he spoke. "Based on my observations of those we encountered during the war and the further information given to me by others, these are the enemies we know so far and must face..and their different qualities." He projected a hologram from his optics. OOC: They did it in the movies.IC: "First off is the enemy leader, Magmatron. I fought him myself in a duel. His claws are charged with electricity, which has the potential to damage your systems if applied to certain areas. He wields twin Scatter Blasters. For those who do not know, these are weapons that fire a rapid spread of bullets, difficult to avoid at close range. His strength is very high, though he is not the fastest, being one of the Leader class. He transforms into a tank, which protects from most small-caliber weaponry with its armor. My machine guns are proof of this. However, sufficiently powerful melee weapons can pierce the armor, and if lodged inside, tear it off. My sword is proof of that one." He looked back at the others and then back on course."His personality is brutal. He is ruthless, powerful, and displays it frequently in the most violent of ways. He does, however, wish to defeat all who stand against him, and prove that he can defeat any Autobot. That is why he challenged me to a duel before his fight with Grindcore, which he promptly lost due to the latter's skill and his injuries from his previous duel. This is his most important weakness." He sighed."Unfortunately, this weakness is tempered by his high priority for self-preservation. He will retreat full speed if he cannot win, and is at his most dangerous when anyone attempts to prevent this." He held up his handless arm. "He also enjoys grenades. Any questions?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hahaha, I ninja'd the lot of you. >=DIC: Firestorm and PainkillerFor the most part, the medic tuned Alphonus out as the base came into view, only filtering in what was important. On the contrary, Firestorm was listening intently. The part of her that enjoyed reading history logs and the tactical-soldier part of her was paying very close attention to what was going on.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Alphonus Prime." Hunter-Seeker pressed a button on a nearby control panel. A full-sized representation of the Prime blazed to life in the middle of the room replacing the replica of Grindcore. "This is an interesting one. He holds the title Prime, which we have to associate with the likes of Optimus Prime. As we all know, Optimus was not prone to dirty fighting and is honorable to a fault. This fellow is different. To him, diplomacy means he's got a gun pointed at your head and your going to do what he says. He is a dangerous combatant, he has overcome forces many times the size of the ones he normally commands on a consistent basis. That said, traditional Autobots do not do well under his command. They will be hesitant to follow him. Meaning he will, more often then not, be leading only a small force. Use this to your advantage, strike with a larger force and strike quickly. Ambushes are preferred, as are airstrikes.""He likes to play the hero. He'll charge into battle no matter the odds, he'll seek out important officers and seek to scrap them. We can use this. We merely set up situations where one of our officers seems vulnerable on the battlefield....and the Prime will charge in to engage him. Lay down a minefield in his way and that will deal with him very quickly. That said, out of combat, he seems quite intelligent. Don't expect Shifters and other spies to fool him for long. Personality wise, he seems to lack confidence, otherwise he would be in command right now. Prey on this flaw, he'll do whatever he can to measure up and that will make it easy for us to lure him into dangerous situations.""Furthermore, he is ruthless. Don't expect him to spare you if you get wounded. He tried to trap me and a few others underground, he'll stop at nothing to scrap one of us. So we need to scrap him first. So long as he's alive, he's a very real threat."

OOC: Last post for tonight.IC: GrindcoreGrindcore nodded as Alphonus spoke."Yes," he said, "I can confirm this. We go back, but we didn't meet in person until today."He looked back at Painkiller and gestured to the lacerations on both his chestplate and his leg."Can I get this fixed up?"IC: MagmatronMagmatron quickly joined the presentation, silently looking for a medic to patch him up.

67tlbk.png

IC: Painkiller She quickly looked at Grindcore and frowned: how'd she miss those obvious injuries when she'd been examining him earlier? There'd been a lot of 'Bots around, but ...Making a note to check her optics' calibration levels just to be on the safe side, she turned her Repair Ray on the damage and started fixing it.-Inferna

IC - Flatline: The medic nudged Burning Sky as he listened on to the intel Hunter-Seeker had gathered. He was impressed by just how much the SIC learned despite not taking part in the battle. Flatline wondered briefly if Hunter-Seeker had a spy network buried deep in the Autobot military. Given Hunter-Seeker's track record, it wouldn't be that surprising."He's a prick. A very determined one at that. The 'bot shoots medics and charges into an entire battalion out of suicidal overconfidence." the medic whispered to the 3IC as he folded his arms and continued to watch.IC - Crosswise: The Autobot listened intently to Alphonus. Although he generally disliked the back-up Prime, he wouldn't turn away good information. The scout had only briefly seen Magmatron in a duel with Grindcore, but he was ferocious."Hey Firestorm, what's the point of those wings on his head? He turns into a tank right?" Crosswise said as he looked at the hologram.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: "Isn't that the guy who halfway slagged Magmatron?" Hurrazor rudely put in.Alphonus turned to Ironclaw. "It would, perhaps, have the same effect as his claw, though on a lower level. His weapon is the mightest of his kind, as things would seem. Now, last call for questions, and then I will move on to the next most powerful I saw--Turmoil."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning SkyThe femme scowled at the mention. Her attention to ground troops mostly extended to who had rocket launchers and how much damage a rocket of her own would do to a tight squadron, but she memorized the Prime's appearance, who she vaguely remembered from the forest episode. "Slaggin' glitch," she hissed, in the quietest tones her vocalizer was able.IC: Firestorm"I'm pretty sure he does. Maybe his head detatchs and flies around?" she suggested. Her manner was deadpan, so it probably took a moment to realize she'd made a joke.OOC: :P-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"He did...engage our leader in combat yes. He is a Prime, and by his very nature, a tough opponent."

IC: Ironclaw'Ridiculous, do you know how many times I've calibrated LightningEdge? He shears through armour like nothing was there.'Many would've found his use of the masculine pronoun to be odd, but he didn't. Ironclaw loved his sword as if it was a brother. He would stay up late at night, polishing the blade and calibrating the Elec-Sheath lining it.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Might I add that Alphonus' charge in actually worked rather well for him that time? XDIC: "Eh. NEXT!" Hurrazor coughed."Right. The next we will address is Turmoil."OOC: Since he didn't see Hunter-Seeker.IC: "As my personal experience with him is short, I cannot say as much in detail as I did previously." From his eyes, he projected a hologram of Turmoil. "This..is Turmoil. A Decepticon who would have helped Magmatron enough for me to be destroyed, had Shatterquake not dueled him. His right arm converts into a large cannon, the largest I have seen on Nibiru wielded by a sentient being. This weapon is powerful, capable of destroying most usually good cover in a single shot...and if the logic follows, the second will hit the target. Primus forbid it. Who he fights makes no difference to him. He lives to kill, and shot me first simply because he saw me first. He appears to have small machine guns on his shoulders, and no melee weapons. However, being in the Soldier class, his strength is still to be feared."He looked back to see the reactions of the others, then forward again. "His cannon does not fire rapidly, perhaps the only release from the blazing inferno he inflicts upon his foes. His greatest weakness is perhaps the fact that he will attack indiscriminately, and therefore gather enemies or strike those more powerful than himself." He gave a small pause. "Though I have not witnessed his alternate mode, his body structure suggests a tank. The capabilities of said tank are unknown. Any questions?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: After a few astroseconds of utter silence, Crosswise softly giggled over the private channel. "Maybe his head's really a minicon that transforms to form his head?" Crosswise mused as he looked over to Ironclaw. Perhaps that sword he was speaking of was a minicon. Or he had an unhealthy attachment to the weapon. The scout had seen Turmoil only briefly, but he just looked intimidating with his pure black armor and brutish build."I'm feeling kind of peckish. Wanna hit up the mess hall after you take a hot oil bath?" Crosswise continued as he absentmindedly transformed his left hand into a claw and back.