Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: FirestormThe young femme wasn't sure what in the name of Primus was going on -- she and Crosswise had simply been talking about the Wreakers on a private comm., what was wrong with that? Unless there was something going on between Crosswise and the Prime ... she decided to not speak up unless he asked.OOC: :P-Inferna

OOC: Alphonus noticed that Crosswise and Firestorm were distant from the rest but seemed to be engaging in something. Crosswise gave the most suspicious answer possible, and so this resulted.IC: Without his gaze wavering a centimeter, Alphonus put up a hand signal to stop Evo from running off. He continued to stare. After all, he had done some research as well, and while it was not as much as that of Crosswise, one of the gifts Primes were bestowed with was a steely composure, and in this case, one that he would not break before Crosswise did. He narrowed his eyes, giving Crosswise a look that sent some elite Decepticons running in the days of Cybertron.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The tension in the air seemed to cause sparks to spontaneously explode between the two. Crosswise flipped his visor up and his optics seemed to focus in on Alphonus' optics. The look on the back-up Prime's face was nothing compared to the depictions of Solus Prime's murder at the hands of Megatronus. The Autobot wouldn't back down easily, especially to a Prime.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)After shoving aside a variety of colourful characters in the crowd that had formed after the return of the other Decepticons, Turmoil laid his eyes on General Magmatron, and in two huge strides, was next to him."Magmatron, what happened out there?" Turmoil asked, out of curiosity and relish for whatever destruction was had rather than concern for his fellow troops or (dare I say it) fear.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: Deltus | Outside New IaconDeltus transformed New Iacon wasnt very impressive at all but no bother, he slipped inside without being noticed, he needed to inform the Autobot leaders on Mindwipe.OOC: Any playing Autobots in New Iacon?

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC : Deltus | New Iacon"Im sure youre aware of the second wave of Decepticon's landing, I encounterd one of these Decepticons while Interog- well trying to wake up a Decepticon scout, Mindswipe's his name and the thing is he can read Proccesors, if my research was correct he might be able to even control some. I dont know if this is needed information but il let you know this if you capture this Decepticon... Kill him right away"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot wasn't in any rush for the new mission as continued to stare down the Prime. His face remained motionless as Deltus entered and left, but in his mind he felt a sort of anger well up as the Cybertronian referred to them with contempt. As soon as the Prime surrendered, he switched back to the private channel and listened for the mission briefing.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Yes.IC: Magmatron (New Kaon)Magmatron addressed Shadowstorm as he spoke."By surviving in the Underworld Forest, you have proven your worth as a soldier," he said, "however, you have not earned my trust. Do not cross me again, or there will be grave consequences. Now, for your next mission, you shall accompany Turmoil and I in an attack on one of the Autobot mines."He pressed a button and a holo-map appeared in the air in front of him with the mine in question highlighted."Any questions?"OOC: Sorry if the image is too big.IC: Grindcore (New Iacon)"We are going to attempt to colonize the Matrix Archipelago," Grindcore told the Alpha Squad, "now, the overall operation is not going to be exclusive to your team. You're going to move in and clear out any threat that lies there. You will rendezvous in New Iacon with the colonization team once your mission is complete. Understand?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: Helloooooooo, boys and girls. :evilgrin: As you all can see, I can manage to stir things up without even being actively involved.But that's about to change (Finally. Vacations are not conducive to starting a new RPG. :P)IC: Shatterquake, New IaconAn earth shattering roar broke the silence.Near the entrance, a monstrous creature emerged from the surrounding wildlife, and roared again. It was red and black in color, a terrifying sight to behold, and it's vicious claws tore the earth where it stepped.It's red eyes blinked at the structure, and the guards nearby. It bared it's teeth and gave a long, low growl. Some of the less experienced guards took an involuntary step back, their self-preservation protocol overriding their wishes. Even the most experienced was intimidated by the sight. After all, the creature was unlike any they'd encountered before.It paused a moment, and sniffed, before letting loose another roar.OOC: Feel free to interact with, or try to attack him.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: GrindcoreThe roar was heard all across New Iacon, including the Command Tower. Grindcore cocked his head."Alpha Squad," he said, "investigate that sound. That's an order.""Aye aye, sir!" came Wideload's resounding reply before the former Wrecker took off ahead of the rest of Alpha Squad.Soon, he had reached the gate, where he gaped at the massive, towering creature standing before him."Uuuh..." Wideload trailed off, "hi?"The Autotroopers stationed at their gate had every weapon trained on Shatterquake.

67tlbk.png

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake glanced at the weapons aimed at him, and snorted. "I'd forgotten what it was like to be on the receiving end of such a warm welcome." The voice was raspy and harsh, but somehow familiar to Wideload. Despite Shatterquake's bestial nature, the tone obviously dripped with sarcasm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG