Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: I like how the Decepticons didn't shoot Wideload as he stumbled away slowly, let the Autobots leave and had no intention of pursuing them....and the Autobots tried to trap them underground in return....They're the decent ones now. Must not have gotten the memo. :PIC (Hunter-Seeker)The chamber cracked and groaned, and rubble started to fall from the area the Prime had fired at. "Autobot treachery. How utterly typical. They prattle on about honor and then, they attempt to trap us underground to die of energon starvation." Hunter-Seeker glared daggers at the Prime as he fled. "Ah well. It appears this chamber is not in immediate danger of falling from one shot. The incompetent fool."Hunter-Seeker turned to regard Flatline. "I will see to it the dead are given full honors. Three dropships."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: He didn't leave them alive. He tried to get them trapped under there. And when did he get his name wrong?IC: Alphonus shook his head. "That made little to no sense..." He looked over the injured group. "Medical team, can you use your Energon Repair Rays on the spot? They will not make it back to New Iacon otherwise."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The medics got to work repairing the team with their tools, while the leader of the squad replaced Wideload's t-cog. He used his Repair Ray to fix the open surgical wound."Should be all good now," he said."Thanks, doc," Wideload replied.The general stood up and attempted to transform. However, something strange happened. His body began to shift and change, sprouting strange parts that looked almost...organic. Soon, he had morphed into a strange form that looked half animal and half Cybertronian."Wha-wha happen?" he stuttered, looking at himself.The medic was equally baffled and took out a scanner."Hmm..." he pondered, a confused look on his faceplate, "He's still completely Cybertronian, despite all outward appearances. Try transforming."Wideload obeyed, panels on his body changing and moving until his new form was revealed: a huge, boar-like creature that lived in the Forest."What the slag?" Wideload said in confusion."Fascinating," the medic said in awe, "your t-cog has been modified to emulate organic forms.""Huh?""You can transform into an animal."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: AAGH NO BEAST WARS MY WORST FEAR HAS BEEN REALIZED AAH--Ok, that was uncivilized. Oops. Anyway, just ask Wotz. I must avoid that happening to me at all costs...!IC: "It would appear...that they merged him with organic material..." Alphonus was repulsed. "This is not natural. I have no qualms with accepting organic beings into our society...but for them to force their nature upon us..." He approached the mutated Autobot. "Wideload, how do you feel?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: So it's now turning into Beast Wars, then? I like it. :P Awww.IC: Firestorm | AbovegroundDuring the war, Firestorm had seen a lot of strange things, many of which were acts of war: the destruction of Crystal City, the ejection of the Allspark, the corruption of her planet by Unicron's blood, Omega Supreme's rising, and the launch of the Ark. She considered herself unflappable by now.However, staring at General Wideload, she quietly articulated a curse of amazement: "Slag."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: Yeah, I'll make having a beast mode optional. So it won't be full-on Beast Wars :PIC: Wideload"Slag indeed," Wideload concurred."We need to take you back to New Iacon...this is amazing news," the Medic said, then paused, "how fast do you think you can run?"Wideload grinned."Let's find out!"He transformed and took off across the rough terrain.

67tlbk.png

IC: Firestorm | En Route to New IaconFirestorm yelped a little bit as the general took off at a pace faster than she'd expected, then gave chase, at first on her pedes and then transforming once she was on solid footing. IC: Burning Sky | In the LairThe Seeker began gathering up what she could from the cave, forcing herself to ignore her claustrophobia. Her optics lingered on two of the empty shells scattered around the place, recognizing it as that of her field medic and one of her trinemates. Now that she could see them, Burning Sky realized what had killed them hadn't been due to the creature's violating tinkering, but by a round straight through their processers.Someone had shot her Seekers, and there hadn't been enough Decepticons standing to comitt -- it had to be an Autobot, or more of them.Standing over the Seekers' bodies she silently swore vengence: she would find the being that had killed her fliers, and hunt him until either one or both of them were dead, or until the universe ended.OOC: Deltus is slagged once she finds him. Slagged, I tell you. :P-Inferna

IC - Crosswise?: The Autobot simply glared at Alphonus before looking at Wideload. The being simply watched as he showed off his new beast mode. He showed no signs of surprise and instead crossed his arms and watched the other Autobots. As the other began driving off, the scout transformed and followed behind the others. He didn't whistle as he drove alongside the rest of Alpha Unit, instead focusing on the large boar that lead them to the base.IC - Flatline: Flatline nodded as he silently ordered Vehicons to begin moving the bodies. The medic silently looked over to Burning Sky and the two limp figures of her Seekers. He almost went over to try and comfort the third in command but relented and focused on moving the bodies. He entered the tunnel system. It was unlikely that was the only entrance way and the combat medic ordered an Insecticon to try and find another way out."War brings out the worst in us..." the medic said softly as he waited for the dropships to arrive.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC - Crosswise?: The Autobot ignored the large Autobot's question. Instead, he focused on his left hand with a strange fascination. The Cybertronian moved his fingers around and grinned as he held it up to the light as parts on his left arm seemed to slowly shift around. He chuckled as he clenched it in a fist before realizing the attention being drawn to him. The scout sighed and closed his optics seemingly deactivating as his limp form hit the ground with a thud.

OOC: okay.IC: EvoEvo was not happy that he feinted in the middle of the fight. he felt like a failure at the moment, but he said nothing of it, and just awaited orders as usual.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "Only because of your tremendous effort in carrying others and shooting the best you possibly could." Alphonus gave Evo a reassuring nod. "It is like sacrificing yourself to save others...though on a smaller scale. And the small scales are enough to show spark in a soldier, spark capable of the bigger ones."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Evo"maybe. anyway, there anything that needs to be done around here?"IC: Shadowstormshadow had followed the fleeing decepticons.he was wondering if he could get the trust of the decepticon commander back.he doubted it.OOC: and now i must go offline until tomorrow.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Raining Fire: Cave:Raining Fire approached the dead creature. He picked a handful of its ashes. He walked over to Burning Sky and caught sight of the dead seekers. He gasped as he saw the bullet wounds.OOC: ...And after Burning Sky is done, Raining Fire will enjoy himself by mutilating the body. =P

OOC: She gets his head, though. It's going up in her quarters, mounted like an elk head. :PIC: Firestorm | New IaconNow that they were safely back at base, the soldier got a good look at herself -- and wasn't pleased. Organic muck covered a good deal of her plating, obscuring her red coloration, and the remains of the acidic venom from their wild attackers were still clinging to her lower legs. First order of business: remove the muck. Staying just away from the group, she began cleaning herself off as best she could before she would ask a medic to fix the damage done by the acid.-Inferna

IC: A giant wild boar approached the gates of New Iacon, prompting the guards to train their weapons on it. Before they could pull their triggers, however, the beast transformed into General Wideload."'afternoon," he said as he passed them.Suddenly, he got a call from Grindcore."I heard you've acquired a new alt-form," Grindcore said."Yep," Wideload replied, "quite a nice one, too.""I want you to report to the medical bays immediately for examination," Grindcore commanded, "we need to replicate this technology as soon as possible.""Yes sir," Wideload obeyed, walking to the medical bay accompanied by the medic from before.

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: While Alphonus talked with Evo, the scout had already woken up. He slowly opened his optics, amazed to find himself in New Iacon. The Autobot wandered away from the others and sat down against a wall. Crosswise quickly removed the small device from his head and tossed it aside. The Autobot looked himself over, most of the damage were just shallow burns that would heal over time. As he sat there, the Autobot struggled to remember what had happened between checking the cave and arriving back at base.

IC: Alphonus looked at Crosswise when he got up again. "Crosswise still needs an examination. Medical group, that would be your area of expertise." OOC: I love it when what Alphonus would do is the same thing I would do. Such as his battle orders and this order. I am really wondering what happened.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: One new character to balance my Autobot/Decepticon count.Name: MindwipeFaction: DecepticonClass: ScientistAppearanceAlternate Mode: A sleek, angular Cybertronian stealth jet, somewhat similar to WFC Starscream's jet mode.Weapons: Two wrist-mounted guns that double as blasters and EMP grenade launchers. His vehicle mode is equpped with missile pods that are mounted on his shoulders in robot mode.Skills: Mindwipe's processor can form a wireless link-up with others, effectively allowing him to read processors and control weaker ones. He is also a master of stealth.Traits: Some say that Mindwipe is more insane than Shockwave himself. While this may or may not be true, he frightens allies and enemies alike with his rasping voice and dark, manipulative demeanor.Weakness: Mindwipe is ill-equipped for fighting in broad daylight, and thus prefers the shadows.Bio: The origin of Mindwipe's unnatural abilities is unknown, although some say that they stem from one of Shockwave's experiments. The mind games he played with the Autobots (and sometimes even fellow Decepticons) earned him a reputation as one of the scariest fighters on Cybertron. He traveled to Nibiru with the second wave of Decepticon ships.IC: Mindwipe (Underworld Forest)As Deltus attempted to get information out of Vee, voices seemed to come from all around the Autobot."I would suggest you leave him alone," they warned in unison, "or you risk facing a rather ill, painful fate."Suddenly, the voices turned to sharp, high-pitched screams as the figure revealed himself."I will not hesitate in terminating you," he threatened, his voice now singular.

67tlbk.png

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was, insofar as he could be at the moment, in his element. "Dropships are inbound. I've sent a data packet regarding the incident to Magmatron." Hunter-Seeker suspected the surly Decepticon commander would, as always, be displeased by the results. With a sigh, Hunter-Seeker looked at his assembled troops, losses had been high here, thanks in no small part to Autobot treachery. Many of the Autobots he had fought in the past had been honorable opponents, evidently this batch hadn't got the memo.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC:Name: JoltFaction: autobotClass: mini-conAppearance: a roughly six foot tall blue robot, fairly thin, and has a pair of wings(like most seekers) attached to his back.Alternate Mode: electromagnetic blaster, wieldable by bigger bots. in addition he can transform int a flying blaster, for when he is not paired with a bigger bot.Weapons: dual electromagnetic blasters, energy sword.Skills: he is small and agile in robot mode.Traits: small, and could very well sneak around unnoticed for quite awhile.Weakness: He's a six foot tall robot. need i say more?Bio: he's had a pretty boring life. but when cybertron fell, he fled and found himself on this planet.IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm followed his fellow decepticon. fearing the worst from his leader.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I would change his class to Minicon, but other than that, approved.IC: Magmatron (New Kaon)Magmatron soon received the data packet, but was surprisingly not angry. The source of the disappearances had been found and eliminated, so now, business could continue as usual. As for the new t-cog, he would have his scientists analyze it and find out just what the alien had done.

67tlbk.png

OOC: DoneIC: JoltJolt had recently come to this planet, but he was unaware that there where other cybertronians here.he had stumbled on a base (unknown to him it was his allies base) and decided he would see what was going on.if he was lucky, he would go unnoticed. but luck did not appear to be in anyones favor at this point, if it was he wouldn't be here.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Jolt"So much for being unnoticed" he mumbled. "Uh... hi?" he said. he hoped desperately that he was talking to an autobot But it was hard to tell, all his insignia where blocked.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Burning Sky | Underworld Forest | Waiting for PickupAfter carefully poking her helm aboveground through the tunnels to make sure the area was clear (the Autobots had left, it seemed), the arch-Seeker carried the shells of her offline Seekers to the surface to await the dropships, and then started making trips from the chamber to aboveground to carry the shells. Her fear of enclosure had eased greatly once she had found that the surface wasn't too far away, to the point where she would be able to engage in conversation if need be.-Inferna