Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Lol, he ran away? And what did Flatline find, Alphonus' anti-creature pistol? IC: "The swarm was eaten by natural predators." The device sent him offline? "If anyone else is affected in this manner by the processor device, we will have to remove them and return to base." Alphonus continued to search the small cave.OOC: Can't really find anything when Zyke's offline...IC: "We must find the other Autobots and bring them to safety. I noticed something resembling a Decepticon earlier, but could not tell for sure. Stay on your guard." He deployed both of his swords as he searched.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: EvoEvo followed the prime, ready to shoot or stab anything that moved.OOC: well, seems to have stagnated for now. see you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC - Crosswise: "General Wideload is injured sir. Looks like Evo took a beating too. We should probably search the forest for some medical supplies or surviving medics." Crosswise said as he waited outside the mouth of the cave. With any luck, there wouldn't be some huge native creature waiting inside the cave. The Scout absentmindedly polished his pistol as he waited for the results of the two Autobots' search. He wondered back to what happened during the fight. The last thing the Autobot remembered was ascending up the mountain to scout the forest before blacking out and waking up on the other side of the mountain.OOC: Flatline's Vehicons found an Autobot-made emergency flare off a corpse. I thought Alphonus's pistol got dissolved by Spitter Bats.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Oh. Well, it would leave some sort of wreckage. It wouldn't be completely dissolved, otherwise his hand would probably be missing a few fingers too.IC: "Send a distress call via comlink for a medic. We must find any surviving Autobots." He continued to search.OOC: So yeah, I guess we're not allowed to find anything until Zyke's here, since this is staff plot...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Deltus | Mainland.Deltus groaned yet again, he'd just wasted 90% if his rocket thrusters to reach the mainland. Still with no purpose he transformed offroad driving wasnt a problem for him, after years of doing it on Cyberton this was nothing. He speed off yet again heading where ever fate may take him.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: He could be one of the Seekers Burning Sky roped into coming on the expedition. =) Speaking of her, I'll probably IC her once they arrive at Flatline's location.IC: FirestormFirestorm was leaning against the mouth of the cave, looking less than the polished warrior she liked to be. The muck of the forest, kicked up by their flight, covered a good deal of her chassis, obscuring her bright-red armor. While it made her a less-conspicuous target, she didn't like the feel of it.Some of the acid from the creatures had gotten at her armor under the coating of dirt. While it hadn't damaged any Energon lines or joints, she wasn't pleased how it had eaten away at her plating before it had been cleaned away. Nothing critical, but it would make her next fight more difficult, since she would have to guard her damaged left side until they could repair their injuries.For now, she ignored the pain, determined to keep guard against those ... things.-Inferna

OOC: Seekers are flying Cybertronians specializing in aerial combat. IC: WideloadWideload hobbled his way into the cave, then immediately slumped down on one of the cave walls. He pulled out his Scrapmaker and said, "I'll keep watch."He closed his eyes for a minute and listened to the strange sounds coming from the forest, from insect-like clicking sounds to ape-like calls and...speech? Yes, other speech-capable beings were in this forest, and they were definately talking in a strange language that Wideload couldn't understand. "Hey," he said, "I think I hear someone talking!"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: The Scout looked around in search of the source of the sound. Crosswise inspected himself for any acid burns. It was strange, but apparently blacking out on the battlefield let him avoid and thing serious aside from a few shallow burns on his arms."It's probably just natives or something. Firestorm and I could check it out if you want." The Cybertronian replied from the outside.OOC: It would be pretty cool if it turned out Abominus or the Monsterbots.

OOC: he followed them there, but maybe ground travel isn't the best option.for future reference, would thing like targetmasters or combiner teams be legal?

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: "Apparently, they know we're here now. Let's advance, I don't think staying put by this cave is a good idea." The scout replied as he pulled out his pistol. The possibilities of meeting someone from Velocitron of Junkion were slim, but the thought of learning the history of their planets excited him. He looked up to the sky, noticing a small Autobot logo made from flames before it vanished into thin air."A signal from some survivors?"IC - Flatline: The strange little device remained inert in Flatline's hands. As he turned it over in his claws, the medic noticed a small metal ring attached to a small pin. The Decepticon slid a finger in carefully, tempted to pull the it for some odd reason. A look of terror spread on his face as he realized it could be an armed grenade and immediately stopped trying to pull it out. The medic remained still as the voices of something alien echoed in the air. They seemed to be edging closer to the clearing...On impulse, Flatline pulled the pin and threw it in the direction of the voices. A small popping noise and the whistling of the projectile flare launching out of the device broke the relative silence of the clearing as the voices suddenly stopped. From high above the forest, an Autobot flare signal came into view for a few seconds before dissipating. Flatline swore quietly as he looked up just in time to see the flare's unmistakable shape.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Flatline. We are near your posi-" Hunter-Seeker spotted the flare and swore in several different dialects. "Autobot flare! Flatline! The Autobots are right on top of you!" Without thinking, Hunter-Seeker began to descend, heading towards Flatlines locations. His soldiers, no more willing to leave their wounded to the Autobots then he, followed suit. The tree's would make landing tricky, but with the right maneuvers they could pull it off.There was the sound of rustling leaves and breaking branches as the Hunter-Seeker closed in on Fatlines position. These sounds only grew louder, until suddenly, the tree branches in front of the small clearing were reduced to splinters by the force of Hunter-Seekers forces landing.Before Flatline stood two squads of Vehicons, two Insecticons and the SIC of all Decepticon forces on the planet. Hunter-Seeker went into actions immediately. "Set up a defensive perimeter!" The various "Cons sprang into action, moving to different positions around the clearing, taking cover behind tree's and rocks. Hunter-Seeker strode up to Flatline. "Apologies for the delay. Have we lost anyone?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Shadowstormhe rolled in a few minutes after Hunter-Seeker and converted, gun ready to fire.He looked at Hunter, waiting for a comand.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Deltus | The Underworld ForestDeltus moved, stealthy he didnt know how he got here... after reaching the mainland he driven without stoping and found himself here, but something told him he needed to keep going forward.OOC: Who else is in this forest I need some interaction :P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC - Flatline: "Oh thank Primus you arrived. We've been waiting out here for three solar-cycles. These are all the survivors I could find, and the rest were picked off by whatever lives here." Flatline said as he looked around to see the Vehicons taking defensive positions. Several of the repaired Insecticons also took frontline positions alongside them."The flare was accidentally activated by one of our scouts. Unfortunately, this means we've drawn the attention of all the surviving Autobots in the area. You don't have a shuttle inbound, do you?" the medic continued to speak as he paced around the clearing.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Shadowstorm." Hunter-Seeker had learned the other 'Cons name from a research binge in the archives during the flight. "Take up position with the others. We're holding this position until we can evacuate the wounded." Hunter-Seeker then returned his attention to Flatline. "Magmatron refused to send any other resources here. Thankfully, I never heard him tell me that I could not. As we speak, I'm rerouting a dropship. It will take....time...to arrive. If I had tried to reroute it near to New Kaon, Magmatron....well, you know." Hunter-Seeker surveyed the clearing. "The Autobots will be here soon. If things get rough, we'll do our best to get the wounded to safety and hold off the Autobots."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:Suddenly, out of every dark corner of the forest, hundreds of thousands of tiny, robotic insects swarmed towards the assembled 'Cons, flooding into the clearing and crawling over anything Cybertronian in the area. They exploited any gap in the Decepticons' armor plating, crawling through their circuitry and emitting a pulse that scrambled processors. Any Cybertronian unlucky enough to be in that clearing at the time would be slowly knocked unconscious.

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The medic nodded as Hunter-Seeker trailed off. Magmatron treated his army as if everything was expendable, despite the fact that the Allspark was gone. He looked over the injured grunts sitting against the trees, silently waiting for the dropship to arrive. He took a Energon cube from a nearby Vehicon and reloaded his own repair ray. The swarm of robotic insects caught him by surprise as Flatline struggled to remove them. The Cybertronian let out a scream as he felt a sharp pain in his head before taking flight and transforming, crushing the insects that crawled inside him. The Decepticon struggled to remain conscious as he floated in the air. He began firing his Repair Ray at several of the afflicted Vehicons before focusing on keeping the SIC alive.IC - Crosswise: The Autobot looked over to Wideload and Evo. "A-Prime, Wideload and Evo should scout out that flare. The three of us should join in once the report back on the comm."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Shadowstormthe little bug where awful. they got everywhere. and his weapons where useless.he was not able to follow the order.IC: EvoHe nodded

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker blazed away at the swarm with his six leg-mounted energy weapons. "Soldiers! Hold the line!" The Vehicons and Insecticons in the clearing resisted valiantly, firing their weapons and crushing parts of the swarm with their free limbs. The Insecticons brute power and strength served them well, crushing large of parts of the swarm as it buzzed around them. But they could only do so much, Hunter-Seeker could only do so much. "Keep fighting! For Cybertron! For free will!" Slowly but surely however, the 'Cons were being worn down. A Vehicon dropped to the ground there, a weapon stopped firing...They couldn't last much longer.

IC: DeltusDeltus couldnt believe it hundreds of thousands of tiny, robotic insects swarmed towards the assembled 'Cons he had been spying on recently. Realizing this was the best opportunity to strike he readied his Sniper and took aim...OOC: Uhhh anyone feel like getting wounded or killed :P ?