Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Also would help if we could get more people into the game. Maybe we should dispatch Krayzikk to recruit the guys using Transformers expies in the BZPRPG.IC: Burning Sky | Ground ZeroLeaving Hunter-Seeker to her medic's 'tender' mercies as he patched up the leak, the black-grey-red femme continued combing the area with the other two searchers. Between the three of them, they managed to round up what was left of the Insecticon swarm that had come with the SIC. A fraction of them still functioned; not all of them would return to the hive today. A few lucky miners had also survived, though in poor conditionAfter sending them to get repaired, she stared down the yawning hole in the earth where a mine had once been, wondering how to explain this to Magmatron in a way that would not get her slagged.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker, Insecticons)The Insecticons who had taken off before the explosion were had been in a better position then would have been in if the had been on the ground. But they had lost some of their number to the explosion and an unlucky few had not made it off the ground. Out of the original twenty, thirteen remained. The survivors were gathering around Hunter-Seeker, protecting him from further harm. Hunter-Seeker currently had a very unpleasant look on his face as he watched the medic skillfully bind his wounds and cause the maximum amount of discomfort one could while doing so.The mine would be out commission for awhile. Magmatron would not be pleased.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Before I forget...Name: WideloadFaction: AutobotClass: LeaderAppearance: Tall, bulky, and orange with blue and brown highlights. He has two wheels on each leg and two on his back. A rounded, brown faceplate covers his mouth.Alternate mode: Large armored transport truck.Weapons: A modified X-12 Scrapmaker that has four barrels. Two machine guns can be deployed in vehicle mode.Skills: Wideload is physically strong for a Leader, allowing him to carry the heavy weapon he uses. He is also known for his unconventional battle tactics that follow the logic "if you can't capture it, destroy it."Traits: Wideload is probably the most optimistic 'Bot on the face of Nibiru. No matter how grave the situation, he always thinks on the positive side.Weakness: His large size makes him an easy target, plus his large weapon can hinder his movement.Bio: Wideload was known during the Great War for his way of getting things done. He served in the Wreckers for a time until he decided to jump on board the Titan and head for Nibiru.IC: MagmatronMagmatron looked at the newcomer."Well?" he said, "what do you want?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Burning Sky, Seeker trines | Ground ZeroThe medic eventually finished and moved on to the few surviving miners, leaving the SIC to his thoughts for a moment -- or at least until Burning Sky finished the rounds and rejoined him and the survivors. She said nothing, as her expression said it all. They were all slagged unless they caught Magmatron in a slightly good mood -- and even then there might be problems. -Inferna

IC: Shadowstormsilence. he just stared back with an unblinking gaze.OOC: sorry inferna. thats not likely... and it will probably be my fault.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: we're gonna play that game, eh? :PIC: Shadowstormstill he stood silent. but to make his point clear, he detatched his gun and dropped it on the ground kicking it in magmatrons direction.he was really hoping the leader thought he was unarmed.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Autobot NPC)Evo was suddenly tossed into the ground as an Autobot mech ran into him. "Oh! Sorry. Uh, Wideloads back. Need to make sure the 'Cons aren't following him..."IC (Hunter-Seeker)"I suggest we triple the number of Autobots present and tell him they had dropships inbound. Not like there's evidence to dispute that. Your Seekers are loyal...yes?" Hunter-Seeker was thinking on his feet here. Magmatron didn't take failure well and he rather liked having all his limbs attached.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Crosswise: "Aye, aye." the Scout said with a slight grin. As the Scout said this, it almost seemed as though his voice changed. The Cybertronian blinked and flipped up his visor. He could see burn marks on several troops. Then recruit seemed to freeze up like a deer in headlights as he saw a small group pass by. They leaked a trail of energon as they groaned, waiting for a medic to patch them up. The fear welled up inside the young Autobot until he remembered that his commanding officer was standing right there."Well anyways, Private Crosswise reporting. It's been all quiet here till your troops arrived, sir."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Wideload"Yes, well..." Wideload gestured to the troops behind him, "as you can see, we need medical attention. Urgently. We did, however, blow up an entire Decepticon mine."The general chuckled."You shoulda seen it! Anyways, let's go." Wideload and his troops marched through the open gate to a medical area, where several Scientists were on hand with Energon Repair Rays and various other tools of Cybertronian medicine.

67tlbk.png

OOC: come on! :PIC: shadowstorm:he took out his swords, disabled the vehicons and threw one, grazing magmatrons head.IC: Evohe just layed there. he didn't feel like getting up at the moment.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Is the outpost attack Grindcore ordered a different one from the battle that just happened?IC: "We may be able to stop by an armory if it is necessary, but I carry no more weapons than I need." Alphonus transformed and drove off. "Follow me. There's a soldier I may be able to recruit."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, sorry. I'll have something else for you in a little while, though.IC: MagmatronMagmatron ducked his head to the side, avoiding the sword. Soon, more Vehicons had swarmed in to replace the disabled ones and quickly overwhelmed Shadowstorm. They held him on his knees as Magmatron approached."Who are you?" he spat, placing his gun on the Decepticon's head. "an Autobot spy? Tell me!"IC: GrindcoreGrindcore called Alphonus on his wrist communicator again."Nevermind, the strike team has returned," he said, "apparently, it was a very quick battle."

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadowstormhe said nothing, but rather flung off the vehicons on his right arm to show off his purple decepticon insignia.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Shadowstorm.he still said nothing. besides, he could shred these vehicons with a simple wrist flick. he would at least stand a chance in a fight.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Burning Sky | Ground Zero"They'll keep their vocalizers muted if they know what's good for them," she replied. IC: Firestorm | New Iacon Firestorm leaned against the wall, gingerly stretching out her legs as the repairwork on her was done. Being a late arrival to the party, she had come out with few dents than her compatriots, but an Insecticon had used her left leg for a chewtoy before she had shoved him off and raced to join the retreat. Her joints were a little stiff, but she'd live.At least it had relieved the monotony of her day. Life was good ... for now.-Inferna

OOC: Ok, then recruiting now as planned. IC: "Soldier," Alphonus said as he transformed into robot mode and stopped next to Firestorm, "we would like your help in an assault squad. Grindcore has ordered me to gather able soldiers. My name is Alphonus Prime."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Magmatron can have an army of Vehicons at his position in a matter of seconds. I don't think there's a way Shadowstorm's going to get out of this without explaining himself.IC: MagmatronThe commander brought up his gun and smacked Shadowstorm across the face with it."Speak!" he demanded, "Speak!"IC: WideloadWideload approached the Prime."Hey," he said cheerfully despite his various blaster wounds, "it's Alphonus Back-Up Prime! How ya doin'?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Firestorm | New IaconThe soldier saluted the Prime before replying. "I will help." Inwardly she was grinning from audio receptor to audio receptor (if she knew of the concept of that). First a successful strike on a Decepticon mine, and now being tapped by the Prime himself? Primus must exist after all.-Inferna

IC: "Wideload, old friend. Grindcore has instructed me to gather my own team for various missions around the continent. I just have to find those who are able. How are you, and what are you doing now?" Backup Prime. Yep. He would have to regain that right...after failing as he did. OOC: Editing due to ninja."Very well, Firestorm, thank you. We have a scout as well." He turned back to Evo, who was tailing him. "What is your name, soldier?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: well he isn't going to say anything.IC: shadowstormhe didn't struggle. that wouldn't help. but he was still silent.OOC: remember tng, i'm still following you.I'm just ticking everybody off! :P

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The Scout followed Wideload over as he greeted an old friend. He looked Alphonus up and down, wondering if this was really a Prime. Crosswise then glanced over to Firestorm. She looked somewhat close to his age, and the young Cybertronian chuckled as quietly as he could when he saw her beam up at the Prime's request.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Good. My Insecticons are loyal enough. So, a massive force of Autobots, we heroically held the line but were unable to stop them from destroying the mine. That about cover it?" Hopefully Magmatron wouldn't follow up on their reports with a large investigation. The story they were constructing could hold to casual scrutiny but not a concentrated investigation. "Ah. And before I forget, we personally engaged Wideload and wounded him before the cowardly Autobot fled."

IC: MagmatronMagmatron narrowed his eyes. It was clear that the intruder would not speak."Take this Spawn of Unicron to the prisons," he told the guards, "do whatever it takes to get him to talk."With that, a squad of Vehicons surrounded Shadowstorm and brought him to the prison.IC: Wideload"Well," Wideload said, "I'll be fine as soon as I get some repairs."He walked over to a medic with an Energon Repair Ray and held still as said medic used said Repair Ray.

67tlbk.png

OOC: So, Wideload, Evo, Firestorm, and Crosswise are here. Who's joining? All?IC: Alphonus gave the new arrival a nod. "Thank you for joining, you two. Are you," he pointed at Crosswise, "and you joining as well?" He pointed at Wideload. "And whether any of you are or not, I would like to know all your names."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Trolls never come to a good end, it seems. :PIC: Burning Sky | Ground Zero"It should work. With any luck, any surviving evidence to the contrary was erased in the explosion."-Inferna

OOC: mumblemumble. i want my weapons back.IC: Shadowstormhe complied silently. he would get is revenge for this.OOC: me? a troll? how?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: "Private Negative First Class Crosswise. Don't ask about the rank." the black Autobot said first. His optics narrowed as he said the second sentence. Crosswise flipped his visor down and looked at Evo, who looked like another scout."I suppose I don't have much of a choice, seeing as how you're a Prime and all so I'll come along."

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Excellent. I'll set up a channel then. Make our report." Moments later, Hunter-Seeker had opened up a communications channel to Magmatrons quarters. "Commander Magmatron. Hunter-Seeker reporting. We engaged the Autobots, initial estimates of their numbers proved incorrect, we were outnumbered and outgunned. However we managed to create a defensive line and hold it. The Autobots had also deployed several dropships in an attempted to flank us. Burning Sky's Seekers performed admirably in staving them off. Unfortunately, Autobot spies had slipped into the mine before hand. They planted explosives and have rendered the mine unusable until we can repair the rather extensive damage it sustained. For the forces we faced, we took relatively low losses. The Autobots lost more combatants, but we lost the mine."Hunter-Seeker hoped to Primus Magmatron bought this. If he didn't....OOC: She was referring to Shadowstorm I think.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: yeah. i got that. sorry that could've been worded better.tng, do you mean my name?IC: Evo."its evo, sir"OOC: sorry 'bout that

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile