Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"We lost seven Insecticons. To my knowledge, the Seekers are completely intact. The Autobots lost around thirty bots, with many more wounded. They pulled out before we could inflict more."OOC: In reality, closer to the fifteen range. Hunter-Seeker is lying his skid plate off.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Of course." Hunter-Seekers voice was calm and matter of fact, though his face was anything but. He was getting sick of putting up with this. Frankly, fighting the Autobots had been something of a relief. At least he knew they were trying to kill him. He could never tell with Magmatron. He closed the channel and approached Burning Sky. "He's get something lodged up his skidplate and I don't this helped. He wants us back at base. Now."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: All right, awesome!IC: "All right. First, we're stopping at the weapons depot near the Scanning Foundry. Evo can claim his weapon first, then the rest will follow. I will need no extra armament. Following that, we will meet with Grindcore for orders." He transformed. "Alpha Unit, move out." Alphonus drove off, expecting the rest to follow. OOC: Gotta go again.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning Sky/Seekers | Ground Zero Burning Sky got a good idea of how well the conversation had gone down just from Hunter-Seeker's expression. Hiding her own fears, she turned and called out to her Seekers."We return to New Kaon!"By now her medic had finished patching up the wounded. All ten fliers transformed on the spot, then rocketed up into the sky, hovering for a few moments to let the SIC and the Insecticons join them, and then they turned and flew towards the base again, and whatever fate awaited them.IC: Firestorm | New Iacon | Following Alphonus PrimeFirestorm didn't hesitate a second -- she dove foward and transformed, wheels spinning and then gripping the ground as she followed.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker and his remaining Insecticons took to the wing behind the Seekers. Hunter-Seeker opened up a comm channel with Burning Sky. "If he kills us, as my last act of spite I plan to lock down all the computer systems on base. I know the passwords. You?" Hunter-Seeker was only half-joking. He hadn't seen Magmatron on the battlefield or working to stop the Autobots. Of course, if he pointed that out, it was a one-way ticket to the scrapheap.

OOC: I bet Wideload dies off.IC - Crosswise: The bot waited a few seconds before lunging forward and transforming into a sleek, jet-black sportscar. Crosswise accelerated and quickly caught up to Alphonus and Firestorm. The car seemed small compared to the armored truck. He whistled as he drove with the group before stopping to comment."I don't suppose this is a suicide mission or anything. So, A-Prime, how'd you become one? I thought the Council only had one of you guys running around."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Burning Sky | En Route to New KaonIt took a few moments for the arch-Seeker to reply, as she had to shift her comm channel over from the one she had with the trines to the private one Hunter-Seeker had opened. "Depends on how slowly he intends to slag us. A slower deactivation, while more painful, is enough time for me to remotely erase the records of recruitment. Let's see the fool figure out who's a traitor afterward."The venom in her tone surprised her. Up until now, she hadn't realized just how much she didn't like Magmatron.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"I should not be more afraid of my own commander then I am of the enemy. Only in this army of in..." Hunter-Seeker cut himself off, just this once, he would keep his ego in check. He might be about to die after all, he didn't want to spend his last moments bickering. "Regardless, I didn't see him on the battlefield. Be just like him to slag us for failing at something even he would be unable to do." Hunter-Seeker wouldn't normally have been this loose lipped, but impending doom had a way of destroying restraint. "Looks like we're coming up on New Kaon. Nice knowing you."

IC: "I was chosen for determination and the like. A backup Prime, in case Optimus fell. Ironically, I was the one who did, and I'm lucky to be alive. Just regaining my honor as a Prime..." He drove on, and nearly smirked. "Doesn't mean I'm not a Prime anymore though." he said with a half-joking tone. Upon arrival at the weapons depot, Alphonus transformed. "Here we are." He opened the doors. "Take whatever you'd like." He restocked on some Energon to stay in prime condition. Bad pun...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: EvoEvo picked out a small pistol. the way he held it in his hands would make you think it was a gift from above.OOC: this is where i feel like making him say "no i wont". but i won'tIC: shadowstormhe still didn't resist. it was as if this was all part of some elaborate plan, the way he took it.OOC: have fun figuring out how much merit that statement has :P

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: Wheeljack, your character is going to die if you don't do something about it. I'm not saying he has to talk, I'm saying he should do something before he gets killed.IC:The Vehicon shrugged."No metal off my faceplate," he said, grabbing a particularly nasty-looking buzzsaw from a tool rack. He switched it on and held it inches from Shadowstorm's face."Last chance," he warned.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: "I will contact Grindcore through the comlink." Alphonus put two fingers on his ear while waiting to see if Firestorm and Crosswise would pick an armament of some sort. "General Grindcore, I have gathered a team. General Wideload, PNFC Crosswise, Evo and Firestorm, whatever their ranks are, have agreed to join me. What are your orders?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shadowstormwith the fastest moves he could muster he grabbed the saw and proceed to lodge it in the vehicons face.he than proceeded to fight off the rest, which wasn't terribly difficult, as he was massive compared to them.OOC: there's something for you.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The private pulled his pistol out from its holster on the right side of his waist. He held it up to the light, and then looked over to the rack full of standard Energon Battle Pistols. He focused on his weapon, inspecting every crevice and opened up the cylinder to check hoow many shots he loaded in."It's rather funny, I don't recall ever modifying this thing. I just sorta had it with me when I joined up. Same with my sword." Crosswise commented as he patted down the handle of his sword. He kept his visor up as he gazed around the large armory.

IC: "I know how you feel. I usually stick with my conventional armament." He inspected his swords' glow. "Energon flow optimal." Another bad pun. Scrap. "It's time, then. Grindcore, awaiting response." OOC: He's a cross between a self-insert and a more loose, still learning Optimus. I could actually get some character development with this guy...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Grindcore"Good to hear," Grindcore said, "an...interesting roster to say the least. I need your squad to report to me immediately for briefing."IC: The Vehicon screamed in pain as his faceplate was torn neatly, but not fatally, in half. The others advanced on the traitorous Decepticon, brandishing various torture weapons and blasters. One in the back signaled for backup, and soon a group of large, brutish Insecticons reported to the prison, claws and guns at the ready.

67tlbk.png

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon | ArmoryFirestorm kept her weapons as they were -- they'd served her well in the past, and they would serve her now, or cause her to die. Neither option fazed her too badly.IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Arriving to Certain DoomIf Burning Sky were a more sentimental Spark, and had had a better relationship with Hunter-Seeker beforehand, she might've said something more meaningful. However, neither was the case. Thus, as the brigade landed, she responded with her usual clipped tones. "And you."-Inferna

IC: Shadowstormhe transformed and plowed through. he may have lost his weapons. but a tank was a tank. luckily the backup wasn't terribly prepared.but he expected them to give chase. maybe he could even pick up hi weapons along the way. but that was less of a concern.IC: evo. followed the prime in his alt mode. hovering close to the ground. and for good measure let off a few rounds with his new blaster.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Firestorm | New IaconLike the good soldier she was and had been raised to be, Firestorm once again transformed and followed her current commander.OOC: Yeah, she doesn't talk much. :P She probably would be the worst small-talker ever.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker approached the command quarters alone, though Burning Sky was likely not far behind. His Insecticons had gone back to their hive to mourn the loss of their brothers....and that left him and Burning Sky to face Magmatron's wrath. Hunter-Seeker was not by nature a coward and if it came to a fight he was fully willing to go down swinging. Magmatron would win in the end, he had guards and firepower. But that was no reason for Hunter-Seeker to go down quietly.With a sigh, he entered Magmatron's command room. "Sir? You called."

IC:What Shadowstorm hadn't counted on were the claws of the Insecticons. One of them had latched onto him and punched a hole in his armor. It started pulling out anything that looked important, throwing sparks and circuitry everywhere.IC: Wideload"Alright," Wideload said before transforming into his vehicle mode and following the Prime.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Sorta reminds me of Animated Optimus.IC - Crosswise: "We're meeting up with Commander Grindcore? I've only seen him a handful of times." the Scout said as he transformed and began following Alphonus. He looked back at the other three members of Alpha Unit. He knew of Wideload's reputation and skill as a warrior, but doubted the other two silently in his mind. Evo barely said anything while Firestorm seemed a bit too eager about becoming a Prime's team member.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: Lol. Yep. And no, he's more of a younger Bayverse Optimus, and trashes the animated version in both maturity and power.IC: Upon their arrival at the command tower, Alphonus transformed and walked up to Grindcore. "Follow me." he said to the members of the Alpha Unit. "Grindcore, we are here for your orders. All of us are energon-stocked and battle-ready."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | In the Serpent's LairThe other Seekers had been dismissed, admonished to hold their silence if anyone asked about the battle. She and Hunter-Seeker were alone as they entered Magmatron's quarters, and her wings were rigid, reflecting her own inner tension.-Inferna

IC: MagmatronMagmatron looked up at Hunter-Seeker as he entered the room."Good to see you," he said, standing up, "make sure you're functioning well, because you're going on another mission."IC: Grindcore"Excellent," Grindcore said, standing up, "now, I'm going to get straight to the point. As you may know, small patrols sent on scouting missions have gone missing without much trace, save for a few small pieces of armor here and there. My scientists and I suspect it has something to do with the Slaughter Forest."He let that settle in for a moment, knowing that none of the assembled 'Bots were going to be happy about this."Now, I know what you're thinking: every squad sent there has returned slagged and traumatized. But this time, it will be different." He handed each member of the squad a small device."Link these to your processors. If you can't do it yourself, find a Scientist who can. These devices will allow us to see an hear everything you can. The second your processor activity drops to the point where you would be unconscious, an alarm will be triggered and a backup squad will be sent to rescue you with equipment developed specifically to combat the creatures in the forest. You will also receive some of this equipment on your way out."The Military commander stood up straight and gave a salute."I know this sounds like a suicide mission, but it is imperative that we find out what happened to those missing 'Bots. Dismissed."

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadowstorm.he transformed and proceeded to show the insecticon good fight.but the damage he was taking made this a bit more difficult than it would normally have been. and being unarmed wasn't any help.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was pleasantly surprised. No ranting, no beatings, just another mission. "I will be operating at full capacity within a day or less. What do you require?"

IC - Crosswise: The Scout walked out of the room with the other members of Alpha Unit. He looked at the small device, inspecting the small black box. The Scout opened up a small slot in his head and installed the new unit. As he felt the device integrate into his system, he looked over to Firestorm. He found it amazing that she could still move after only a few minutes of recovery with that mangled leg. Crosswise figured that he should probably get to know his teammates better and make some new friends."You don't talk much, do you?"

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: Last post for the night. Oh, and any members on Alphonus Prime's squadron should read my last IC post; I edited it to include details on your mission.IC: Magmatron"You are going to find out what happened to those missing patrols," Magmatron told him, "you and a few other 'Cons are going straight into the Underworld Forest. Oh! And that reminds me."Magmatron had been watching the situation with Shadowstorm the whole time and now spoke into a communicator."Insecticons! Deliver the traitor to me. Tell him he is forgiven and has an assignment."

67tlbk.png

IC: EvoEvo watched crosswise, wondering if he would get the same treatment.OOC: slag.IC: Shadowstormwell at least he wasn't going to get pounded to scrap. yet.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile