The Comedies Critics Club

Voltex

Hai. I'd like a review of some random about of the Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings please. I've gone and picked out the Skylim arc, featuring Nuhvok, Lehvak and Gahlok, as the arc with Pahrak and Tahnok and Kohrak's chapters have been a tad random.The Bohrok-Kal's RamblingsAuthor: Phovos the RaptorStatus of your comedy: In Progress, for ever and ever also forever.Chapters to be reviewed: The Skylim Arc - 1, 2, 3, 4

I would like a review.

1. Technic Coliseum: After Hours
  2. Canis Lupus
  3. Beginning
  4. Chapters One and Two

Just a quick warning/description: The comedy is mostly based on the game Technic Coliseum, and uses a lot of RoboRiders and Slizers as characters. Thank you for reviewing!

REVIEW COMPLETE

Also, I'm handing in my resignation for the foreseeable future. I can't juggle this and finals at the same time, and I have a lot of stuff over the summer.

Sorry.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Jalina & Kaithas: Reviews are being logged. Jalina, am I correct in assuming you scored the comedy in the 70% area?

Kaithas: Sorry to see you go, but life must come first.

ZHX: Glad to see you back. You'll probably pass screening, but we must go through the formalities.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, well, after wrongfully assuming that the 'Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic' was the new CCC, here I am again. I'm here because I would like a review. Yes, I have been given a review in the past, as you'll see in my topic, but that was over the first five chapters. I'm requesting a review over the next five (6-10). I only recently updated this comedy, so it will seem like the first CCC review was quite recent. It was, infact, over six months ago. :3 Yeah, I've been slow. But you know how it is; you start working on something, get tired of it; then you get inspired again.

[/b]http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4468]Tahu's Tips to Survival[/url]Author: Tech WarriorStatus of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: 6-10

Because I want the review to be over these chapters (and since it may require knowledge of the previous ones), here is just a quick back-story to aid in the reading and reviewing of these chapters: It began as a talk show. Tahu is the main character; Helryx, Makuta, Gali, Lewa, and Vezon are the cast, each with their own distinct personalities. Their facility blew up in Episode 4 by a tornado, and they found a village in Episode 5 as a safe haven. Tahu was believed to be "cursed" by Hakann (someone who applied to be a cast member but didn't really work out), and that is where Episode 6 begins. The plot is sort of just opening (was my big error of the comedy as discussed in the first CCC review; plot is introduced somewhat late in the story).

Right, forgot to ask; I am allowed to request a second review, right? :P

Anyway, thanks,

~ TW

Edited by Tech Warrior

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

Of course! And you didn't wrongfully assume anything; we were located in the CP&D Topic for about four months before deciding we needed our own topic.

ZHX/Hubert, welcome back aboard - this review is yours. Try not to, urm, be controversial with your review this time? I guess? xD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a former Curator of the CCC, I'm willing to step in for iBrow while he's away and handle requests.

Um... How many critics are there, aside from me and CWL?

Comedies to be Reviewed:

The Misadventures of Nobody (and X-Ray)-By X-Ray (Chapters 1-5) -Assigned to Content With Life

ITT:Hoodie saves BZKoro-By Rarity (Chapter 1) -Assigned to Jalina T.T.

The Bionicles Try to Run a Mansion-by MT Zehvor (Chatpers 1-3) -Assigned to ???

CWL, since you have already taken on X-Ray's comedy, I will let you have that. I will take Rarity's, and Zehvor's may have to wait until either of us is done. (Or until I find another critic.)

Zehvor, are you a member of the CCC? I can't remember.

Defy Expectations

As a former Curator of the CCC, I'm willing to step in for iBrow while he's away and handle requests.

Um... How many critics are there, aside from me and CWL?

Comedies to be Reviewed:

The Misadventures of Nobody (and X-Ray)-By X-Ray (Chapters 1-5) -Assigned to Content With Life

ITT:Hoodie saves BZKoro-By Rarity (Chapter 1) -Assigned to Jalina T.T.

The Bionicles Try to Run a Mansion-by MT Zehvor (Chatpers 1-3) -Assigned to ???

CWL, since you have already taken on X-Ray's comedy, I will let you have that. I will take Rarity's, and Zehvor's may have to wait until either of us is done. (Or until I find another critic.)

Zehvor, are you a member of the CCC? I can't remember.

I am not currently, no, though considering the lack of critics, I think at this point I'd be willing to set aside my own personal grievances in order to get things running again.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 months later...

I regret to announce that the CCC will be closing up shop. A combined lack of activity within the Comedies forum and a lack of time on the part of myself and Hubert has left this topic without the proper attention it deserves, and I am shutting it down. I leave it up to those still with the time and interest in the forum to decide whether they will begin a new CCC or find some other solution.

-Voltex, CCC Curator