Fortunately, Unfortunately 2.

Klak

Unfortunately, Fenrakk...spent all the widgets on a new pair of Sennheisers. (I love how this game has become centered around my Vezon MOC/ animation! :biggrin: )Edit: No "toilet humor," please. Replaced with a respectable purchase of awesome headphones, but you can change it to something equally BZP-appropriate if you wish. : P-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Unfortunately, Fennrakk ate Vezon's money before he could get it.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Unfortunately, Fennrakk's acidic saliva rendered the money useless.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Fortunately, Vezorakk (which is totally the best name for Vezon + Fennrakk) still has the Spear of Fusion somehow, which he uses to de-fuse himself into Vezon and Fennrakk once more.

Unfortunately, Vezon also loses his Olmak in the process.