Fortunately, Unfortunately 2.

Klak

Fortunately, however, the second guard recognizes Vezon as a half-Skakdi, so he's allowed to wander freely through the store.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Unfortunately, the equipment Vezon accidentally ate when he ate the Nui-rama earlier(which ate the Muaka which ate the equipment) starts to cause him stomach cramps and the pain causes him to become disoriented and he trips on a random sock he didn't notice on the ground.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

Unfortunately, the security guard from earlier was actually Vezok in disguise, and he tries to fuse himself and Vezon again.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...