Fortunately, Unfortunately 2.

Klak

Fortunately, "really stupid" is relative to MENSA smart so they're about average intelligence.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Unfortunately I have no clue how to continue this so I'll reset itYou are a Matoran.
For future reference, I believe that only KlakWest (and G&T staff if necessary) can do a reset, if I'm interpreting the text in the first post correctly. I'll let this one remain, though, so let's just continue from your post...Fortunately, this Matoran is destined to become a Toa. Edited by -Windrider-

Unfortunately, this Toa is destined to be one of the Toa Mangai.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Unfortunately I have no clue how to continue this so I'll reset itYou are a Matoran.
For future reference, I believe that only KlakWest (and G&T staff if necessary) can do a reset, if I'm interpreting the text in the first post correctly. I'll let this one remain, though, so let's just continue from your post...Fortunately, this Matoran is destined to become a Toa.
Sorry I missed that one! Nikolai is right, guys. Fortunately, he is stopped by an army of Toa.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Unfortunately, [the Onu-Matoran] dig themselves out and start killing people.Edit: While having pronouns whose antecedents are Bionicle/LEGO characters technically makes a post legal, it's better not to replace things with a pronoun to make things clear.-Wind-

Edited by Nikolai Medtner

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...