Sonic The Hedgehog

Makuta Matata

Oil desert zone? We needed a desert level for once. I have not seen many in classic eras. Yes I have seen the one in Sonic 06, don't need to point that out. :P

What about Arid Sands from Sonic Unleashed?Or Sand Oasis from Sonic and the Secret Rings?Or Frontier Canyon Zone from Sonic Rivals 2?
In a classic-esque 2D game. Rivals doesn't count XDAnyways, anyone else going to Sonic Boom 2012? My name permits me to, so yeah lol.

Undergoing Renovations...

Oil desert zone? We needed a desert level for once. I have not seen many in classic eras. Yes I have seen the one in Sonic 06, don't need to point that out. :P

What about Arid Sands from Sonic Unleashed?Or Sand Oasis from Sonic and the Secret Rings?Or Frontier Canyon Zone from Sonic Rivals 2?
In a classic-esque 2D game. Rivals doesn't count XDAnyways, anyone else going to Sonic Boom 2012? My name permits me to, so yeah lol.
I believe that he said Sonic '06, which is not a 2D Classic-esque game.Also, me and a few friends are planning to go to PAX East next year. The problem is money.Also, if you're going to Sonic Boom, make sure you record all the musical performances. And new game footage.Edit: the beta version of the game was leaked onto steam. Episode Metal was there also. Must say, it's looking great. Edited by knuckles chaotix

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that he said Sonic '06, which is not a 2D Classic-esque game.Also, me and a few friends are planning to go to PAX East next year. The problem is money.Also, if you're going to Sonic Boom, make sure you record all the musical performances. And new game footage.Edit: the beta version of the game was leaked onto steam. Episode Metal was there also. Must say, it's looking great.
I might go to PAX if it doesn't interfere with school.I was responding to your Frontier Canyon Zone remark, not his 06 one.I will, don't worry. I'll probably do HD recording, hopefully, as well as pics.

Speaking of the leaked episode, the last levels are pretty amazing.And I love the first boss troll in Sylvania Castle :PGotta say, episode 2 is a game where I can actually say 'Yeah, they did this after Sonic 3...'

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

Speaking of the leaked episode, the last levels are pretty amazing.And I love the first boss troll in Sylvania Castle :PGotta say, episode 2 is a game where I can actually say 'Yeah, they did this after Sonic 3...'

Not to mention that the music is amazing. Well, almost everything about it is amazing. Except for the level design in a few levels in the first three zones.

Oh, you want Aquatic Ruins Zone again?*smashes pillars*Time for a change of pace!

Oh, you want Aquatic Ruins Zone again?*smashes pillars*Time for a change of pace!

I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. It's even better than the Super Sonic music troll from Gens.

The music is good and all, but I wish they'd stop having such short loops. Most songs weigh in at less than half a minute.

That's one of my major annoyances with the Sonic 4 music. They're too short and loop too often.
Well, at least there's a lot of catchy loops. XD
They're. Loops.That alone is annoying.

The music is good and all, but I wish they'd stop having such short loops. Most songs weigh in at less than half a minute.

That's one of my major annoyances with the Sonic 4 music. They're too short and loop too often.
Well, at least there's a lot of catchy loops. XD
They're. Loops. That alone is annoying.
Every song in the series is basically a loop.

A song looping, and a loop are not the same thing. Basically, Sonic 4 uses very short, repetitive tracks, which are commonly found in music making programs and the like.

um_banner.gif

-Douglas Adams

A song looping, and a loop are not the same thing. Basically, Sonic 4 uses very short, repetitive tracks, which are commonly found in music making programs and the like.

Remember Knuckles' theme from Sonic 3?
Yes. It was a short loop. This can be excused because it only plays a couple of times in the game, for a very short time.Sonic 4's music last for an entire level.

um_banner.gif

-Douglas Adams

hey,i got a general questionwhat is your favorite song or song track from any sonic game?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

ok,another general question.what is your favorite character or fan character so far?p.s.(optional)have any known fan characters been integrated into the games?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

p.s.(optional)have any known fan characters been integrated into the games?

No. A fan character has never been ntegrated into the games.And never will.

um_banner.gif

-Douglas Adams

ok,another general question.what is your favorite character or fan character so far?p.s.(optional)have any known fan characters been integrated into the games?

No fan characters. My favorite character is Amy Rose. :3In other news, SONIC 4 EPISODE 2 TODAY. Someone tell me how different the game is compared to the beta.