Sonic The Hedgehog

Makuta Matata

What Sonic needs...Is an Adventure 3.Like a literal Adventure 3. Not any of the recent outings, really an Adventure 3. Put some highspeed sections and let boosting be a skill for finding boost-worthy routes, but as a whole it should be Adventure. Complete with Chao.

We had an Adventure 3. It's called Sonic Heroes. And an Adventure 4. It's called Sonic '06. And a World Adventure.Btw, concept art!Not gonna post it, go look on TSSZ.But there was a boss yesterday called the Egg Serpenflower, and there were also some Badniks hinting at Desert and Botanical zones.And apparrently, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has sold better than every version of Sonic Generations combined. That can't be right... Can it? Edited by knuckles chaotix

What Sonic needs...Is an Adventure 3.Like a literal Adventure 3. Not any of the recent outings, really an Adventure 3. Put some highspeed sections and let boosting be a skill for finding boost-worthy routes, but as a whole it should be Adventure. Complete with Chao.

We had an Adventure 3. It's called Sonic Heroes. And an Adventure 4. It's called Sonic '06. And a World Adventure.Btw, concept art!Not gonna post it, go look on TSSZ.But there was a boss yesterday called the Egg Serpenflower, and there were also some Badniks hinting at Desert and Botanical zones.And apparrently, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has sold better than every version of Sonic Generations combined. That can't be right... Can it?
It is, bro. People eat that series up.And Sonic isn't all that hot on PS360. He is on PC though. :D

Undergoing Renovations...

We had an Adventure 3. It's called Sonic Heroes. And an Adventure 4. It's called Sonic '06. And a World Adventure.Btw, concept art!Not gonna post it, go look on TSSZ.But there was a boss yesterday called the Egg Serpenflower, and there were also some Badniks hinting at Desert and Botanical zones.And apparrently, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has sold better than every version of Sonic Generations combined. That can't be right... Can it?
It is, bro. People eat that series up.And Sonic isn't all that hot on PS360. He is on PC though. :biggrin:
I figured.I kida want to ee how he fares on the Vita...

Well adding Mario with Sonic kinda makes a buzz around both fans. Mario fans along with Sonic fans dominate sales. By themselves, it is less, but I have a feeling there are ALOT more Mario fans.

You're wrong. COD by itself dominates sales. Which sucks because it should be Sonic, Mario, and the like dominating sales.Or at least Battlefield.

Well adding Mario with Sonic kinda makes a buzz around both fans. Mario fans along with Sonic fans dominate sales. By themselves, it is less, but I have a feeling there are ALOT more Mario fans.

You're wrong. COD by itself dominates sales. Which sucks because it should be Sonic, Mario, and the like dominating sales.Or at least Battlefield.
You forgot Madden. DXAnd btw, Sonic Generations sold 1.63 Million copies in 2011.

1:37 I believe...

:o I'm still trying to get my controller to be responsive enough so I can actually abuse the level's many shortcut moments.
Have you tried wired controllers?
I'm using my Dualshock 3 wired.And somehow it never responds quickly enough, or the game just does something wrong.

1:37 I believe...

pztbzyv.php?4CoTYbgJASROC68cATNNg=bkaBkt8hkuALrOh3tj4URmaZIrbOYTS2KJQfE%2F25ur9YqcqFGmu2%2B8ydqJk0sRqmhy48n3DN3Yqxhkr2O%2Fii1kp%2BLoMudl6Kmmtt%2BSTL%2FIE%3D I'm still trying to get my controller to be responsive enough so I can actually abuse the level's many shortcut moments.
Have you tried wired controllers?
I'm using my Dualshock 3 wired.And somehow it never responds quickly enough, or the game just does something wrong.
Maybe your game is just laggy. You have the PC version, right?

No, we're good for Sonic characters. I think they should add more non-Sonic characters, such as NiGHTS, Reala, Sam (Vanquish), Pai Chan, and others like that.

Wait, they don't have NiGHTS playable in the original All Stars Racing?What is this!?

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams