Sonic The Hedgehog

Makuta Matata

A movie? About Sonic?Are you talking about that Sonic OVA movie?Just kidding. A movie about Sonic would be pretty cool, if done right...Then again, it could be a box-office bomb... (Unless there's enough Baysplosions. Baysplosions = Huge Revenue Income)(And don't forget about sequels!)

Formerly known as Toa Toski: Toa of Ice. (The OLD me.)

I'm back.

R.I.P Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

I can't see the concept art. :oI wouldn't be forced to use IE if I didn't have so many tabs saved on Firefox, causing an uber slowdown on my compy. -.-

Gaah! What the heck!? The concept art is gone?Well, it's on the SEGA Blog. Go look there. We've got a concept art of a Badnik that looks like a cross between a Sonic CD and a Sonic 1 Badnik, and we've also got the wheel from Marble Garden.

A six movie trilogy would be nice. :P

Um, it's called a trilogy because a trilogy has three movies. It would be a six movie saga. Edited by knuckles chaotix

I can't see the concept art. :oI wouldn't be forced to use IE if I didn't have so many tabs saved on Firefox, causing an uber slowdown on my compy. -.-

Gaah! What the heck!? The concept art is gone?Well, it's on the SEGA Blog. Go look there. We've got a concept art of a Badnik that looks like a cross between a Sonic CD and a Sonic 1 Badnik, and we've also got the wheel from Marble Garden.

A six movie trilogy would be nice. :P

Um, it's called a trilogy because a trilogy has three movies. It would be a six movie saga.
You could make it two trilogys. Different concepts of story, but the first leading up to the other one.

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

So I just got Sonic CD on Steam. Anybody here want to compare stats and achievements and stuff? PM me.

If by compare you mean my PS3 stats to your PC stats, sure. XDWhat's your Steam, BTW?@Silver: 6 movies? Uh...um...I guess you could have those, but then base them off the games and put some really good twists.

Undergoing Renovations...

Or one of the tilogys has 1 movie each to follow one of the headgehog's storys(Sonic,Silver,and Shadow) leading up to another trilogy that follows games to be released AFTER production with twists.

You forgot a Hedgehog.
Actually, I didn't think he forgot one until I read your post and saw your avi.I don't really like Amy. Not enough story premise.Anyway, my Steam nickname is King_Josiah774. Because King Joe and every other variation I could think of was taken. Or it could be ChristopherMatt28. I think. Maybe. Edited by King Joe

Or one of the tilogys has 1 movie each to follow one of the headgehog's storys(Sonic,Silver,and Shadow) leading up to another trilogy that follows games to be released AFTER production with twists.

You forgot a Hedgehog.
Actually, I didn't think he forgot one until I read your post and saw your avi.I don't really like Amy. Not enough story premise.Anyway, my Steam nickname is King_Josiah774. Because King Joe and every other variation I could think of was taken. Or it could be ChristopherMatt28. I think. Maybe.
I'll check both, and don't think KC's not gonna let you go. XDAmy'll go into Sonic's story, but I honestly do not think a movie per character would work. Sonic'd be G, Shadow'd be R, and Silver either PG or PG-13.

Yeah, Shadster would tear up the screen. Silver has enough dark in his story to make it PG-13, before the in game retcon at least. Sonic might be PG, it depends on how the MPAA would define the mild violence. I mean, theres a blue hedgehog throwing himself at the speed of sound at a mech containing a fat old scientist.Man, it almost sounds like Sonic's the bad guy when you say it like that and leave out the fact that Eggman's trying to take over the world.I also agree that a movie for each of the MAIN hedgehog characters would not work quite right. I would prefer a completely original story, with a Prequel/sequel videogame tie-in.Okay, here's what I don't like about Amy:Yes, she has a hammer. Yes she can hold her own. But her character's flat. At the beginning of the game, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. At the end of every game she's been in, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. She's just the standard Damsel In Distress while Bringing a Bit of Her Own to the Hero.And the bad guys a bit. Not a ton, but a bit. She never worries about anyone, never has to go through an event that makes her think, etc. She's just an insane Sonic Fangirl.

Edited by King Joe

Okay, here's what I don't like about Amy: Yes, she has a hammer. Yes she can hold her own. But her character's flat. At the beginning of the game, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. At the end of every game she's been in, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. She's just the standard Damsel In Distress while Bringing a Bit of Her Own to the Hero. And the bad guys a bit. Not a ton, but a bit. She never worries about anyone, never has to go through an event that makes her think, etc. She's just an insane Sonic Fangirl.

SonicBOOM was right. XDAmy caes about everyone, she just shows it for Sonic more because she loves him. Remember in SA2 when she convinced Shadow to be a good guy? Obviously that was more than being obsessed with Sonic. And remember when she helped Silver in '06? Until she learned that he was trying to kill Sonic. I'm sure that she would have done something similar if Silver was trying to kill Tails or Knuckles or something. And in Sonic Riders, she goes all over Wave for making fun of Tails, to the point where she races her. Also, in Sonic Adventure, most of her whole story was about her selflessly caring for a bird she found. Also, the whole Gamma thing. You know the story, right? There were other instances, such as in Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog, among others.And don't even get me started on Sonic X.She was the way you described her in the classic games, but they changed her in Sonic Adventure.And although it seeems like a one way, obsessive relationship, it's really not. Amy isn't obsessed with Sonic (okay, maybe she is to a degree), but that doesn't make her an insane Sonic fangirl. Sonic seems to like her also. Sonic does care for her, as evidenced by Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Riders/Zero Gravity, Sonic Rivals, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic X, and Sonic Adventure 2. I'm sure there are others, but those are all I remember off the top of my head. If you want specific scenes, I can give them to you.And even if you don't want to believe me, you can't deny that they're friends. Amy is Sonic's second best friend, after Tails. And lately, she's been taking more of a main role than Knuckles and Shadow. Ever since Sonic Unleashed.She hasn't been as developed as Shadow because Shadow has had his own game, and Amy hasn't (and should).So yeah, I could rant for longer, but I have stuff to do.Also, Metal Sonic counts as a Hedgehog. That's five.

Yeah, Shadster would tear up the screen. Silver has enough dark in his story to make it PG-13, before the in game retcon at least. Sonic might be PG, it depends on how the MPAA would define the mild violence. I mean, theres a blue hedgehog throwing himself at the speed of sound at a mech containing a fat old scientist.Man, it almost sounds like Sonic's the bad guy when you say it like that and leave out the fact that Eggman's trying to take over the world.I also agree that a movie for each of the MAIN hedgehog characters would not work quite right. I would prefer a completely original story, with a Prequel/sequel videogame tie-in.Okay, here's what I don't like about Amy:Yes, she has a hammer. Yes she can hold her own. But her character's flat. At the beginning of the game, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. At the end of every game she's been in, shes a hyperactive teenage hedgehog with an insane crush on Sonic. She's just the standard Damsel In Distress while Bringing a Bit of Her Own to the Hero.And the bad guys a bit. Not a ton, but a bit. She never worries about anyone, never has to go through an event that makes her think, etc. She's just an insane Sonic Fangirl.

Shadow would probably get an R simply because of extreme violence and cursing. No need for a relationship with Rouge to make it R. Besides, Knouge FTW.Silver has enough to get a PG-13. Sort of how 9 got a PG-13 just because it was violent, no cursing or anything.Sonic might be PG, but I'd bet it's G unless if it's along the lines of 06 or Unleashed.Amy's good, she's never been given enough characterization though. They need to do that.

@KC: Seriously dude, I am sticking with the good guys and the ones who are main fighters. Amy is important, but I would not count her as much. @Sonic Boom: Yeah, I see your point on ratings. Shadow has a new voice actor, and I think they could make a Shadow movie PG-13 now. Silver is PG-13 like. Sonic is PG and I do not think they could expand from that.

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

Look, Silver, it would make little sense to make a movie for each hedgehog. People were outraged at Shadow's own GAME.EDIT: So I'm running through Crisis City with His World pumping in the background, when I hear a cuss word out of nowhere.And lo and behold, apparently Generations contains the UNCENSORED His World. XD Strange how it got an E.

Edited by Sonic RAINBOOM XS

Look, Silver, it would make little sense to make a movie for each hedgehog. People were outraged at Shadow's own GAME.EDIT: So I'm running through Crisis City with His World pumping in the background, when I hear a cuss word out of nowhere.And lo and behold, apparently Generations contains the UNCENSORED His World. XD Strange how it got an E.

0.0Wow...Anyway, to the Amy thing....Okay, I overlooked how she cares for people. But she still doesn't change, and doesn't care for someone the way Sonic cares for people like say, Elise in Sonic 06, or Sharah in Secret Rings, or Merlina in Black Knight. She doesn't have that aspect in her personality. It makes her a little flat in my opinion. (And frankly, most of her voice actors make her sound really annoying.) actually, I think her most epic moment was when she threw Knux into a tree at the end of generations.

0.0Wow...Anyway, to the Amy thing....Okay, I overlooked how she cares for people. But she still doesn't change, and doesn't care for someone the way Sonic cares for people like say, Elise in Sonic 06, or Sharah in Secret Rings, or Merlina in Black Knight. She doesn't have that aspect in her personality. It makes her a little flat in my opinion. (And frankly, most of her voice actors make her sound really annoying.) actually, I think her most epic moment was when she threw Knux into a tree at the end of generations.
Which reminds me, they're making Knux look pathetic now.I miss those days where he was even more epic than Sonic because he had strength, attitude, and a good rep to boot too. I mean, come on, Shadow's punched Sonic when both were Super in Sonic X, but Knuckles smashed Sonic back into his NORMAL form from his SUPER form while Knuckles was NORMAL. I mean, seriously, now he's reduced to being smacked around by Amy. -.-

Is Amy going to be top female character now? I mean, if Amy can throw Knuckles, she might beat Rouge and Blaze, but I doubt she can do that. Rouge could always find new tricks.I guess a trilogy movie following all three hedgehogs isn't a great idea, but I was just brainstorming. Things just come up into my mind.

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

Is Amy going to be top female character now? I mean, if Amy can throw Knuckles, she might beat Rouge and Blaze, but I doubt she can do that. Rouge could always find new tricks.I guess a trilogy movie following all three hedgehogs isn't a great idea, but I was just brainstorming. Things just come up into my mind.

I'm pretty sure they wanted humor, though in my eyes the humor killed any bad.......ery that Knuckles had left.Like I said, you don't make someone who can knock Sonic out of his Super form without needing a transformation able to be smacked into a tree with a whip of Amy's hand. -.-

I'd say that Amy's best moment was either in Sonic X in episode 72 when she literally risked her life to save Sonic from drowning and being destroyed by the Planet Egg or at the end of SatBK when she beat up Sonic for forgetting their date.

She didn't beat him up, Sonic ran away. XDWhich makes me think, do Sonic and Amy live with each other? I mean, I think X implied it at one point. :|

They should do SOMETHING about concluding Sonic Chronicles' plot. It really bugs me, even though I didn't care much for the plot.It's pretty clear we're not getting a sequel to Chronicles... not that that's a bad thing...

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

I'd like a sequel to Chronicles if Bioware actually put time into it, like they do for Mass Effect and Star Wars: The Old Republic.I'd love it, in fact. And screw the turn based fighting system, make it innovative so it flows nicely with running as fast as you can.And please make it 3D rather than top down. .-.

I'd say that Amy's best moment was either in Sonic X in episode 72 when she literally risked her life to save Sonic from drowning and being destroyed by the Planet Egg or at the end of SatBK when she beat up Sonic for forgetting their date.

She didn't beat him up, Sonic ran away. XD Which makes me think, do Sonic and Amy live with each other? I mean, I think X implied it at one point. :|
Well, the only other place Sonic could live is with Tails, so the possibility is very likely. Unless he has no home and just wanders.

She didn't beat him up, Sonic ran away. XD Which makes me think, do Sonic and Amy live with each other? I mean, I think X implied it at one point. :|
Well, the only other place Sonic could live is with Tails, so the possibility is very likely. Unless he has no home and just wanders.
Then why is Amy always on about Sonic and dates if they live in the same house? o_O

Sonic sleeps on rooftops.I thought everybody knew this.

Yeah, that's the most likely possibility.I don't think he lives with Tails in the Mystic Ruins because he would have lived there in Sonic Adventure. Same with Amy's house in Station Square. Also because if he lived with her, he wouldn't have been all like "omg it's Amy!" when he first saw her in Sonic X season 2. Knuckles probably wouldn't stand him. I can't see him living with Cream or the Chaotix, either. And it was never stated that he had a house.So, Sonic is a hobo. Unless he moved in with Amy after the end of Sonic X or after Sonic and the Secret Rings. Which I doubt he did.Unless he moved in with Tails after Sonic Adventure. Which I also doubt, considering that neither Tails or Amy had seen Sonic in a while at the beginning of Sonic Unleashed.

Sonic lives on rooftops. I think Shadow has some type of lare or alley that is kinda like what gangs would live in. Silver probably lives in some house or whatever. I think it is all mixed up.

Don't be silly. Silver lives in a SPACE HOUSE from the FUTURE

um_banner.gif

-Douglas Adams

Sonic lives on rooftops. I think Shadow has some type of lare or alley that is kinda like what gangs would live in. Silver probably lives in some house or whatever. I think it is all mixed up.

Don't be silly. Silver lives in a SPACE HOUSE from the FUTURE
Silver obvoiusly lives with Eggman Nega. Duh.

You sure? I mean they hate each other. Silver is Eggman Nega's Sonic.

I'm pretty sure Sonic is Eggman Nega's Sonic.Also, the movie should be a two hour sitcom about Silver and Eggman Nega living together.

um_banner.gif

-Douglas Adams