Sonic The Hedgehog

Makuta Matata

@KC: Lucky for me I decided to take a break from build season yesterday. Are you in First Robotics Competition (FRC)? BTW, I got the 360 Generations because I won it along with the statue.

Yep! You going to Washington D.C. this March?

@Sonic Boom: When you said like Silver put it, do you mean me or the actual character. Also, I think Silvaze is more likely for a romance exploration SonAmy. Sonic seems to not want to be in a relationship at this moment. Amy does though.

That's more likely than a relationship that lasted for only one game and promptly got wiped out.
Two. (It was sorta in Sonic Colors DS) NOt saying I support it, but I'm just pointing it out.Now about Elise.The whole fanbase should just forget that she ever happened and just pretend that Sonic '06 was a game without a plot, an that it goes straight from Shadow to Secret Rings. Got it?
Shadow to Unleashed. Secret Rings was a different sub-series.As for FRC, we'll continue this over PM.

Undergoing Renovations...

@KC: Lucky for me I decided to take a break from build season yesterday. Are you in First Robotics Competition (FRC)? BTW, I got the 360 Generations because I won it along with the statue.

@Sonic Boom: When you said like Silver put it, do you mean me or the actual character. Also, I think Silvaze is more likely for a romance exploration SonAmy. Sonic seems to not want to be in a relationship at this moment. Amy does though.

That's more likely than a relationship that lasted for only one game and promptly got wiped out.
Two. (It was sorta in Sonic Colors DS) NOt saying I support it, but I'm just pointing it out.Now about Elise.The whole fanbase should just forget that she ever happened and just pretend that Sonic '06 was a game without a plot, an that it goes straight from Shadow to Secret Rings. Got it?
Shadow to Unleashed. Secret Rings was a different sub-series.As for FRC, we'll continue this over PM.

It's actually canon because Sonic mentions Secret Rings in Generations, a main series game. Also, the events of Unleashed have something of a tie-in to Black Knight.

It's actually canon because Sonic mentions Secret Rings in Generations, a main series game. Also, the events of Unleashed have something of a tie-in to Black Knight.
Oh yeah. :/Never mind then. Point is, no Elise. Or make her akin to the President.

I never really liked Sally (barring my childhood when I thought she was great).Anyways, best idea for Dimensions:Get Jaleel White, Ryan Drummond, Jason Griffith, and Roger Craig Smith to voice one of the Sonics. :DThey should've had White do Classic Sonic. SEGA, Y U NO CAST JALEEL WHITE?!

The main Sonic, the one that holds all of them together, IS the blue Sonic.Anyways, just finished watching Sonic X's finale (?) and Sonic OVA. XDPersonally, I liked Martin Burke's performance as OVA Sonic and think he should be one of the Sonics in Dimensions (probably the brute Sonic).

Edited by Sonic RAINBOOM XS

Am I the only one who is kinda disappointed over not getting a new Sonic 4.2 trailer yesterday? Or at least some new info?

Why yesterday? I think Monday'd be better.
Because yesterday was Friday. First of all, the SEGA employees would be working, and also it would have been a nice way to end the week.

Got Sonic Riders for PS2 the other day... Again. I had it once a while back, but I sold it because I needed money for ZG. Which I sold because I needed monet for Unelashed PS2. Which I sold (and later bought back) because I needed money for Sonic and the Secret Rings. Which I later sold because I needed money for an Xbox 360. With Sonic Unleashed 360.Bottom line, I got SR, but I've been playing Final Fantasy XII more. Still a good game, though.

So, ESRB reated Sonic 4.2.Now there are a few things we can get from this:First off, it was listed for PC also.Secondly, it was rated. Meaning that the game is nearly done.And the description as nothing special, except for the "colorful impact effects".The full story is on TSSZ.We should expect a full reveal soon. Probably.

Another thing I saw was "infrequent bosses".So I guess no sub bosses.

Then again, the game should be short, so I'm assuming it's gonna be sorta like Ep. 1 in terms of bosses.I'm still mad at the fox-like sidekick description. -.-
What's so bad about that? Perfect Chaos was described as a giaant blue lizard.

Another thing I saw was "infrequent bosses".So I guess no sub bosses.

Then again, the game should be short, so I'm assuming it's gonna be sorta like Ep. 1 in terms of bosses.I'm still mad at the fox-like sidekick description. -.-
Okay, first, Perfect Chaos is a giant blue water lizard.And tails IS a fox. What's wrong with their non-specific descriptions?

Another thing I saw was "infrequent bosses". So I guess no sub bosses.

Then again, the game should be short, so I'm assuming it's gonna be sorta like Ep. 1 in terms of bosses. I'm still mad at the fox-like sidekick description. -.-
Okay, first, Perfect Chaos is a giant blue water lizard. And tails IS a fox. What's wrong with their non-specific descriptions?
That was my point.

Are we really arguing over whether Foxes are Fox-like?Also, lots of small news.First off, Yuji Naka said that there will be another Sonic Movie at some point in time.Also, Archie said that Sonic 4.2 will be released this Spring.Also, there will demos of Generations on the PC (actually, there already is) and a M&S demo on the 3DS. No idea when that goes live, but if someone really needs to know, I can find out.

Joe beat me to it. -.-Anyways, 4.1 on PC. I'm buying, especially since it's $10. I'm probably also gonna buy everything else too. XDExcept for CD, I got that on PS3. No point in getting it again.And SASASR, I bought that on Wii a while back, and PC doesn't offer much better. XD

Edited by Sonic RAINBOOM XS