Sonic The Hedgehog

Makuta Matata

I found some pics on sonic generations today in Sonic news network. http://sonic.wikia.c...le:Chara_07.png http://images.wikia....63/Chara_04.png

Man is that Time Eater ugly? Not to mention ingenius with the gears behind him, probably symbolizing a clockwork aspect.

Reshiram, Zekrom + Kyurem MOCs-New-

102539.pngCredit to Phyoohrii!

Still wanna Chibi Hero Factory Banner? PM Me!

Now on MOCpages! Fave me! ^-^

Not necessarily. :P I have a Kinect. You don't need to do things exactly, just however they've programmed it. So if the game wants you to punch in the air in order to homing attack, that'll work.

I had a better idea. Run and jump would just be running and jumping in place. Drifting and sliding would be pretty much the same. For homing attack you could throw your head forward and somewhat downward, as you're attacking the enemy with your quills. For a boost (and possibly ring dash,) you could cross your arms in front of your face, them pull them apart quickly, throwing them backwards as you run forward. I figured this out before I heard about the possibility of sonic coming to kinect, since I would like a Sonic game for kinect. While it would be harder, they could possibly have spindash as well, working like it did in Sonic Adventure 2. Crouch while running to do a sumersault. For spindash, stop, crouch, and then stand back up to start rolling, leaning left or right to steer. Jump as normal to jump and exit spindash, or wait till you run out of momentum and stop.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

@SonicBOOM: That's the thing. I said the Super Sonic vid is a rumor. People who were there claim to have seen it, but it hasn't been released or even sen by anybody else....And those pics were released the other day, along with the screenshots of the first cutscene. The Time Eater reminds me of Crunch Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex..... Also, less than two weeks to go here in North America!!

Man, I really need to figure out how to get the funds to buy it, especially since it's on PC... and if I can preorder it before the date that would be fantastic as well.....I don't get why people don't like this game or that game. Each game has it's own certain aspects that make it spectacular. Admittedly, some are better than others. Sonic 06 from what I hear seemed to have some messed up gameplay. But I still want to own every Sonic game there is. (Starts planning which collections to buy...)

Man, I really need to figure out how to get the funds to buy it, especially since it's on PC... and if I can preorder it before the date that would be fantastic as well.....I don't get why people don't like this game or that game. Each game has it's own certain aspects that make it spectacular. Admittedly, some are better than others. Sonic 06 from what I hear seemed to have some messed up gameplay. But I still want to own every Sonic game there is. (Starts planning which collections to buy...)

The only Sonic games I haven't played (Not including Generations) are Sonic Shuffle, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rivals, Sonic Free Riders, and... SegaSonic The Hedgehog. Yeah....

I think EVEN Doctor Eggman is a better Sonic boss.

You disappoint me.

Time Easter is perhaps the cartooniest villain from all of Sonic.

Unleashed_eggman.png
Dude, Dr. Eggman is the best. Well, one of the best. Metal Sonic, Perfect Chaos, and Perfect Dark Gaia are up there too.

I know it would be kind of cheesy and overused, but does anyone else kinda hope Eggman might gain the ability to use chaos control/access to a super form. Seeing as how the Duke of Soleanna was able to seal Iblis into Princess Elise using chaos control, it's been proven that humans can use chaos control. With an IQ of over 300, maybe he has the mental capacity required to tap into the power of the chaos emeralds, turning thought into reality. Plus, then we could fight Eggman himself, not some machine that he's piloting. Maybe we'd even get lucky with him having a different form like Blaze did, instead of just turning gold like everyone else. This is my theory: Eggman + Chaos Emeralds + Violet Void Wisp - mustache = Time Eater. Seriously, the chaos emeralds and a wisp? That would actually put him above Sonic, requiring the two of them to go super and fight him.

I think EVEN Doctor Eggman is a better Sonic boss.

You disappoint me.

Time Easter is perhaps the cartooniest villain from all of Sonic.

Unleashed_eggman.png
Do you know how to read.I said the last one was a lie in fine text.THE LAST ONE BEING DOCTOR EGGMAN ROBOTNIK.Though I still do think Eggman is a good boss.Just not as good as the big monsters because we are just fighting his machines.:(

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

I know it would be kind of cheesy and overused, but does anyone else kinda hope Eggman might gain the ability to use chaos control/access to a super form. Seeing as how the Duke of Soleanna was able to seal Iblis into Princess Elise using chaos control, it's been proven that humans can use chaos control. With an IQ of over 300, maybe he has the mental capacity required to tap into the power of the chaos emeralds, turning thought into reality. Plus, then we could fight Eggman himself, not some machine that he's piloting. Maybe we'd even get lucky with him having a different form like Blaze did, instead of just turning gold like everyone else. This is my theory: Eggman + Chaos Emeralds + Violet Void Wisp - mustache = Time Eater. Seriously, the chaos emeralds and a wisp? That would actually put him above Sonic, requiring the two of them to go super and fight him.

Or it could just be one of Eggman's robots...

Yes, but that's been used even more times, even if Metal Sonic was the only one who could use chaos control (mecha sonic was able to gain a super form using the ME though.) Plus, as Silver The Hedgehog pointed out, it would be better to fight some "monster of the week" as whenever we fight Eggman he's in some sort of machine. This way we get to fight Eggman himself, and it's still a fair fight. Plus, maybe he could have mechanical attacks so it isn't too easy. Plus, that way he could use the attacks of several different past machines as a throwback to all those past bosses (e.g. the spinning spikes from the Launch Base Zone Act 1 boss, the wrecking ball from Green Hill Zone Act 1, etc.)

Yes, but that's been used even more times, even if Metal Sonic was the only one who could use chaos control (mecha sonic was able to gain a super form using the ME though.) Plus, as Silver The Hedgehog pointed out, it would be better to fight some "monster of the week" as whenever we fight Eggman he's in some sort of machine. This way we get to fight Eggman himself, and it's still a fair fight. Plus, maybe he could have mechanical attacks so it isn't too easy. Plus, that way he could use the attacks of several different past machines as a throwback to all those past bosses (e.g. the spinning spikes from the Launch Base Zone Act 1 boss, the wrecking ball from Green Hill Zone Act 1, etc.)
Lol, it'd be so epic getting the boss to have 2 forms (1 per Sonic), then giving it a lot of iconic boss attacks within their respective games. And having an oh-so-epic orchestral theme that Sonic Team's been putting in its last few games. Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

Hey, small sonic fan here, wondering if Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was worth a buy?

Yes, yes it is. While I got it for $15, it was totally worth it, especially if you're a fan of the chao gardens (it's very fun, and one of the reasons I bought it,) or the multiplayer, something Sonic Adventure DX lacks. So yeah, get it, and then Sonic Adventure DX if you don't already have it (it has chao gardens and plenty of unlockable Gamegear games.)

I almost cried when I watched Modern Rooftop Run. That's how awesome it is. Edit: There was another video released that shows all the Hub Worlds off. Every single one. Crisis City's, Planet Wisp's, and Chemical Plant's are the best.

Edited by knuckles chaotix

Hey, small sonic fan here, wondering if Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was worth a buy?

For $5-$10 it's more than a steal. That game alone got me into Sonic. But I'm holding off to see if PSN/XBL release it on their stores, similar to Sonic Adventure.
You'll probably be holding out a long time then. Sonic Adventure is on the PSN becuse they could easily port the PC version. There is no PC version of Adventure 2 as far as I know. I'd much rather see Eggman in a unique robot, than fight yet another monster that shoots lasers. and roars. At least Robotnik can talk.

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

I almost cried when I watched Modern Rooftop Run. That's how awesome it is.

Same here. And not just that, but I want to do a Rooftop Run IRL. My favorite part was when Sonic was drifting, and instead of continuing on, jumped onto the safety rail, and used it as a grind rail. So freaking awesome. And it comes out in only 8 days.

Sonic-Generations-Perfect-Chao-screenshot-1024x576.jpg Sonic-Generations-Amy-co-op-screenshot.jpg

Oh those look epic. Even though I'm just seeing them, some people on another forum posted them like one month before Sega did. :P I love Perfect Chaos' new form, even if he looks kinda like the Biolizard now. :P (I always thought he felt reptilian, and it helps connect the two stories.) Also, an 8.5 out of 10? Pssh. IGN gave Sonic 3 as well as Sonic and Knuckles individually for Wii a 9.0 each. Of course, they were the peak of the Genesis area, especially when combined, but Generations has GHZ, and Chemical plant, along with plenty of other iconic stages, all of which can be played as modern and classic, not to mention the side missions, the ability to play as sonic's friends (and just using them as tools, so gameplay stays the same,) as well as awesome, interactive hub worlds (you can jump on the title of level,) and more open areas that have more platforming while still retaining the sense of speed (such as the clouds in modern Sky Sanctuary where you go up and forward after HA'ing them instead of just up, kinda like the asteroids in Asteroid Coaster.) Plus, the ability to take on Metal Sonic, Death Egg Robo, Shadow, Perfect Chaos, Silver, Egg Dragoon, and Time Eater all in on game? And IGN only gave it an 8.5? Son I am disappoint.

Sonic-Generations-Perfect-Chao-screenshot-1024x576.jpg Sonic-Generations-Amy-co-op-screenshot.jpg

Oh those look epic. Even though I'm just seeing them, some people on another forum posted them like one month before Sega did. :P I love Perfect Chaos' new form, even if he looks kinda like the Biolizard now. :P (I always thought he felt reptilian, and it helps connect the two stories.) Also, an 8.5 out of 10? Pssh. IGN gave Sonic 3 as well as Sonic and Knuckles individually for Wii a 9.0 each. Of course, they were the peak of the Genesis area, especially when combined, but Generations has GHZ, and Chemical plant, along with plenty of other iconic stages, all of which can be played as modern and classic, not to mention the side missions, the ability to play as sonic's friends (and just using them as tools, so gameplay stays the same,) as well as awesome, interactive hub worlds (you can jump on the title of level,) and more open areas that have more platforming while still retaining the sense of speed (such as the clouds in modern Sky Sanctuary where you go up and forward after HA'ing them instead of just up, kinda like the asteroids in Asteroid Coaster.) Plus, the ability to take on Metal Sonic, Death Egg Robo, Shadow, Perfect Chaos, Silver, Egg Dragoon, and Time Eater all in on game? And IGN only gave it an 8.5? Son I am disappoint.
It's not about what a game has, but how it holds together. And let's face it, 8.5/10 from IGN on a Sonic game is practically a 11/10

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

It's not about what a game has, but how it holds together. And let's face it, 8.5/10 from IGN on a Sonic game is practically a 11/10
It wasn't IGN.... It was some German reviewer....Also, Knuckles mission ftw, with a remix of Super Sonic Racing from Sonic Boom 2011!! When jacktheinfinite101 hacked the demo, he messed up, because Knuckles is raced in classic GHZ with classic Sonic, not Modern Sonic.And @Breez (Can I still call you that?): I'm more interested in the Amy pic. (As would be expected of me :biggrin:) I am a bit concerned about the lack of color in the Perfect Chaos pic, but I can't remember if the original was like that.Edit:WAIT, YOU'RE NOT BREEZ! Sorry, Hyper Rarity, I thought that you were Breez with a changed name. XD Edited by knuckles chaotix

My iOS Sonic 4 time attacks. AbuLBr6CAAAwkSq.jpg All without the use of Super Sonic. Ignore Act 3, I haven't really worked on that one yet. xD

Nice. Which reminds me, are there any differences between Sonic 4 on Wii or 360, or should I just go based on what I want to do with the extra points? (probably either some DLC for 06 on the 360, or a kirby game on the Wii.) Also, when I speedrun, you can bet your gukko I'm going to use super sonic, given how much I love to spam him and hyper sonic on Sonic 3/Sonic 3 and Knuckles. (and occasionally on Sonic 2 when I feel like hacking it. :P) Edited by Hyper Rarity

My iOS Sonic 4 time attacks. AbuLBr6CAAAwkSq.jpg All without the use of Super Sonic. Ignore Act 3, I haven't really worked on that one yet. xD

Nice. Which reminds me, are there any differences between Sonic 4 on Wii or 360, or should I just go based on what I want to do with the extra points? (probably either some DLC for 06 on the 360, or a kirby game on the Wii.) Also, when I speedrun, you can bet your gukko I'm going to use super sonic, given how much I love to spam him and hyper sonic on Sonic 3/Sonic 3 and Knuckles. (and occasionally on Sonic 2 when I feel like hacking it. :P)
I never do speedruns with Super Sonic unless I feel like destroying stuff (Especially in Colors). But I must say, my Sonic 2 speedrun is pretty impressive if I do say so myself....

Nice. Which reminds me, are there any differences between Sonic 4 on Wii or 360, or should I just go based on what I want to do with the extra points? (probably either some DLC for 06 on the 360, or a kirby game on the Wii.) Also, when I speedrun, you can bet your gukko I'm going to use super sonic, given how much I love to spam him and hyper sonic on Sonic 3/Sonic 3 and Knuckles. (and occasionally on Sonic 2 when I feel like hacking it. :P)
I never do speedruns with Super Sonic unless I feel like destroying stuff (Especially in Colors). But I must say, my Sonic 2 speedrun is pretty impressive if I do say so myself....
@ Hyper: No differences that I know of.@ Knux: Well, I have Sonic 2 on my iPod Touch and I've tried speed running it a liiiiittle bit. Chemical Plant Act 2 is EVIL. xD Have you heard of Joe Stanski?