ACRONYMS anonymous

Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

THIS IS ALL IMPORTANT, READ IT YOU LAZY READERS.New comic. Im not sure why its so small though...sorry...Anyway, this arc is what I'll be working on when I don't know what to do for the actual story...I might keep the original idea, but frankly, I'm putting too much of my "serious" energy (synergy?) Age of Destiny, and I really don't feel commited enough to working with xanis on a plot based story.Plus, I'm busy with my life, and I really don't know what the herk I'm doing with life right now, such as school, people, delicious food, excercise, work, videogames, friends, videogames, girls, videogames, comics...........yeah.... So yeah, OCD and wacked up mentality aside, Season 2 is back on track, sorta.I'm closing and purging (yeeah, I'm getting Russian on your heinies) the PGS list, I'll reopen it later if I think I can handle it.Season 2 Episode 13!So yeah, Season 12 is officially back on track. The next An Arc episode will be a animation of Soran dancing gangnam style (or whatever) Gosh, I'm almost as bad as Terton. I'll be using a new character for this (like in The Show, which I should work on again...) but it won't be my canon character, Rahsilon will remain as such for Age Of Destiny and any other continuities (most likely). Okay, well, its more of representation of me and not Rahsilon, so, even more socially akward, a gamer, writer, Russian history obsessed comedic optipesst with a paradoxial personallity. so until next time comrades!

Edited by Facade

An Arc update: Stuck!Okay peeps, I really need you guys to post every so often between episodes here. I could use the critizim and general responses, I'd like to know who's still here and who's still alive!Anyway, general story will be updated next, but not until I hit a reply quota of 2 to 3 posts between comics, and I update fast guys.

Yeah, sorry. But you know, I don't read the general Art III page that often, I just depend on what the follow button chooses to show me (WHICH IS NOTHING, APPARENTLY).So yis, let's talk about the comics. I'll just focus on An Arc for now. kthanx.First one's pretty funny, if only because of Soran. The overconfidence blends great into the sad pathetic-ness, and made me laugh. Hooray.Second one; I just love it. Once again, Soran just destroys the atmosphere and is brilliant. One thing that I think could have made it better was having no text in the third panel, but that's really minor. Fab.The third comic I obviously love because I'm in it and I'm a vain #####. Nice use of the stuck in the chair sprite, BTW - not like I was ever going to use it again. :PTune in next time for more rambles and incomprehensible gibberish in the Posts of DJ!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Insured moneyOkay, I'm really enjoying using xanis, so for now An Arc will be my main focus, while Season 2 will be just random humor and occasional wit and charm.That said, I'll take one more PGS for An Arc, first come first serve.Second, guys, post! POST POST POST! They let me know you're reading these (other than the number showing views :P)I just feel more appreciated when people actually comment on my stuff. At least voice ideas or something, I need to know you're still breathing :P

No prob :PSo this must be how Abe and Vahi feel, having only you being the one to leave posts XPMan, I am just a comic making machine this week!So, its a four day weekend for me, since Friday was homecoming half day, so I skipped school, and theres no school Monday, so yeah, I have plenty of time for this.Anyway, this current arc within an arc is based off what everyone decided I did while they were at the homecoming dance and I was at home...robbing a bank apperently.Insured money 2Man DJ, people just love to point the dangerour end of things at you don't they?

Oh dear; fifth time this week this has happened....Also -

So this must be how Abe and Vahi Chath feels, having only you being the one to leave posts XP
Fixed. XP

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I'm actually enjoying this series a lot, its very entertaining.I think one of the best parts about this series above all your other series are the jokes. These really are entertaining. Combined with the expressions of the kit and the situations which are happening just makes it really entertaining.The graphics pretty impressive as well. The comic humor suits the Xaniskit, which makes it well used. Also your presentation of the kit in the comics is really good as well, such as the way you use all options of the kit and how you make the situations just seem real. It's actually really impressive. You managed to make the kit look good in both real life backgrounds and background you created. This doesn't mean the comics are without graphical fault though.The main things that I want to address is your use of your sprites in real life backgrounds. There are a lot of things you should add to make the sprites look like they are actually anchored onto the background instead of just a floating picture. Some common and easy ways to make the character look anchored is by use of reflections, shadows, or (if used on a grass/snow/sand/whatever background) having the grass/snow/sand/whatever show over the sprite. In some situations these details could've helped like in the first comic, it looks like your character is simply floating in the background. By adding some grass over the character, you could've made it look a little bit better. Another example would be your latest comic Insured Money, where Dj is in a well lit location with obvious shadows present. By applying a shadow to the characters in the sunny area of the background (This doesn't include Facade in the last panel as he is in the shadow and his shadow wouldn't be present. It could help to darken him slightly though) you could make them look anchored to the background and make the over all graphics look a bit better.I'll have to say that I really like this series and how its evolved so far. Its probably one of my favorites at the moment. Also...

...The next An Arc episode will be a animation of Soran dancing gangnam style...
This needs to happen.
...Once again, Soran just destroys the atmosphere and is brilliant...
I have that affect on things...Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks, I'm purposefully not using all the graphical abilities I could yet, since I decided to take the "too broke to afford good graphics" seriously. After the I sured money part is finished up ill start implementing shadows and other scenery effects such as grass and snow around their feet. So far, I prefer the simple text, and I'll only be gimpifying it if the black doesn't show well, like in the last comic where I used a outline effect on it.Also, I with shadows, I still have to relearn how to use them XPAnyway, here's a little tidbit in text form to keep you guys hanging for the next installmentSoran: Can you repeat that? I know a guy who has a friend who got out in jail because of said friend and I'm trying tofu fire out the easiest way t get him out and...Clerk: Son of a...you aren't friends with that Rah guy are you? Soran: Uh...Clerk: just, leave...I have the anti-terrorist, CIA, FBI, Navy SEALS AND SPETSNAZ on speed dial...Soran: but...Clerk: *pulls out gun*

Original name is longer than this oneWell. new comic! Insured Money was only a two parter. Anyway, new backgrounds later, maybe some more Acronyms comics too.Shadows will come when I get better with them. Having some issues ATM with making 'em.Also, Acronyms anonymous will be about Dmitri, the blue-grey sentimental makuta. Dmitri is my pysuedonym (thank you German class), so hopefully that will explain it.

Heres a little something that I think everyone should read. Its a comic I made for one of my other series, The Show. This will explain my universes and characters, as well as giving you a sneak peak of ME.You see, I use many characters, but none have been actually ME, there just the main characters for their own comic. So, heres me, as well as my name that you attribute to go with me (this is my original name for BZP as well as my favorite concept for what I would look like. No, its not based of Leraku, I was browsing my old stuff and found this, and I made a remake)Anyway, TZ will be like Leraku's Vee, hes part of the universe, but watches more then partakes, hes like a ghost, making himself noticed by others when he wants to be.

You know... I just thought of something kind of silly, since your character is using a Faxon."I was using Faxons before they were cool."...Man, that sounds kind of stupid after I say it. Anyways, nice work, and it should be interesting to see another observer character. Perhaps they'd meet up and have hot chocolate or something, maybe discuss the siliness in the dimensions they've been observing.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

BAMSPLATI enjoyed making this one, I was sitting in my chair (FYI, people compare me to Sheldon all the time) thinking, what could the gang do next?And then it hit me, like a censor.pngYou might have noticed how much I love using this funny censor things. They fit so well as a comedic effect :PAnyway, Oneker here PGS'd before I closed the list (it will reopen later) so thats why his in now.With this comic said and done, expect more demons, guns, and the reapperence of Sir Priest Mcbloodyfistacuffs.Or as we call him, Lassy.Kudos to whoever gets the mundies reference, mundane if that helps you remember.(Its from a book, so yeah, I do read ya know) Edited by Toa Zyglak

BAMSPLATI enjoyed making this one, I was sitting in my chair (FYI, people compare me to Sheldon all the time) thinking, what could the gang do next?And then it hit me, like a censor.pngYou might have noticed how much I love using this funny censor things. They fit so well as a comedic effect :PAnyway, Oneker here PGS'd before I closed the list (it will reopen later) so thats why his in now.With this comic said and done, expect more demons, guns, and the reapperence of Sir Priest Mcbloodyfistacuffs.Or as we call him, Lassy.Kudos to whoever gets the mundies reference, mundane if that helps you remember.(Its from a book, so yeah, I do read ya know)
I guess that's gonna need a mop. :POh and its now Felinuva.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...
BwahSo yeah, I'll be cleaning house here, going to use razor now, new characters, new plot, new story, scrapping everything because all the complexity gives me brainsplosionitus.You guys can call me ToaZ from here on out, or Dimi, Dimi because its my IRL nickname.If anyone has a good backgrounds for Razor or background making tutorials, let me know. I'll be remaking the first post.

JEEZ, is there a kit you haven't used?So I see you're scrapping everything and starting over. Bit of a bummer, but I guess that means it'll be easier on readers.Every cloud.Lavaplatos.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. I'm wondering who the guy behind me is and why he is giving my character a present. Because thats totally whats happening. Theres just some things I want to point out.The picture looks great, I really like it. Its entertaining and simple. Short and sweet. Thing is though, there are some things that could've been improved. Since you're using a photograph as the background in this picture, what you need to do is examine the picture. Now examining the background you will notice obviously that its lighting is quite okay. The only source of lighting thats visible in the background is the window on the right. That also looks like the main source of lighting. Now you might be thinking, "Why is Soran bugging me about the lighting on the background", its really simple. What I think is that if you use a photo background you should try to make it look like it fits into the photo. You managed to do this quite well but it could be better. By applying shadows to the characters you managed to anchor them to the picture. Thing is though, that the shadows are wrong. The lighting (yes this is why i'm bugging about it) clearly shows that its pretty well lit. Not really bright but also not really dark. But the shadows are in full opacity. The only time really that a shadow normally gets to close to a solid color is when there is an extremely bright light being shined (something that if you look too long at it will probably blind you). Now the room is obviously not that bright, so the shadow would be very light. Transparent enough where you can tell it fits into the picture. Also the angling in the shadows are messed up a little. Good thing is that you're using the advice I gave you concerning shadows. Bad news is I forgot to add certain things about shadows. For example, the shadow of the person giving Soran a present is wrong. It should be where the beginning of the shadow is on the ground, and then when it hits the wall you bend it up. This effect is a little harder to do then the standard shadow but still is worth learning. The shadow of Zygy is also a little off but its very minor so it doesn't really matter. So basically it looks good, I like the picture, but there are some things that could be improved by it. Regardless though I'm excited about seeing the comics soon and what you are able to achieve.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

So heres a bit of an intro/teaser comic.GeniusThanks to Soran for the backgrounds I'll be using! As well as teaching me so much about editing and graphic usage. Who needs a tech class (that my school doesn't offer BTW D:) when you have Soran?That said, I'll be running two series off here again, mostly because I've learned that running two series in a single topic allow me to have one for humor and one for more plot based story.So, Unhinged will be RAZOR based, focusing on comedy and more simple plot.The other series will be called Aa: Pursuit, and the PGS's will be strictly UCS members at this time.

Edited by Toa Zyglak

Next episode!AliensSo I've settled with a simple color 'coated' text style.Also, Unhinged is going to be a full time comic, hopefully a daily! Pursuit will be sporadically updated every now and then, but its not my primary concern right now.And since I plan on it being daily/semi-daily please leave some more posts in between each update! I also plan on using the UCS as characters, so I could definitly use RAZOR versions of you guys!

Thanks :PAnd yes, it is a very nice fridge.SpaceJust another reminder that if you scream in space without the proper protection you implode in a lovely shower of organs.Ehm, on a more...decent...topic...I'll be working on a Thanksgiving comic today, it should be up tonight.If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, well, start anyway. I don't care if you live Lithuania, just do it.

New comic: True StorySo, I have this idea.It involves usingchimoru with a more action/survival based story. If I do go through with this it will be in a second topic, I'll also be accepting PGS's for it, regardless if you are UCS or not. Also, UCS members will be used automatically, so if theres anything I should know about your character tell me now.Sorry for no daily updates this week, way busier (and sick, bleh) then I expected.

Edited by Toa Zyglak