Aperture Laboratories

Arby!

This is a genius crossover, and the Chamber 01 Remix is exeptional. However, as iTaco inquired, there is a unhealthy lack of lemons, combustable or otherwise.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

The last comic, all I have to say is wat. Other than that, the other comics are great! How is that Companion Cube sentient though...? hmm...

The Companion Cube isn't actually alive (Glados actually repeatedly says it's not) However, a former scientist in Aperture Sciences named Doug Rattman went insane and obsessed that the cube was alive. Creepy, eh?

The Companion Cube isn't actually alive (Glados actually repeatedly says it's not) However, a former scientist in Aperture Sciences named Doug Rattman went insane and obsessed that the cube was alive. Creepy, eh?

That was his schizophrenia taking in place. So yes, he has schizophrenia.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Now your thinking with portals!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

you guys should do a "test chaber fails' series, full of test subjects faiing. example. matoran uses orange portal over the button. then uses blue portal under cube. cube+button= GIANT MEAT GRINDER UNDER MATORANS FEETthen a red diagonal FAIL sign

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yes add me to the author list please. And glad that this is back. Hurrah

kk browelcome back thanks guys EDIT: also, in the future, please PM any requests/ideas to UK or myselfand I don't think we're going to be doing guest stars, at least not for a while. Edited by Kid A