What happened to the First Hero?

Title says it all. When Mr. Makuro first had the idea to create the Hero Factory, he must have created at least one Hero that would help him to begin his dream of universal security. My question to you all is, what do you think happened to that very first Hero that Makuro ever built? Is he still alive and well? Has he reached a point where he can no longer go on missions, but stays back at the Factory as an adviser to Mr. Makuro? Or has he gone another step forward, and shut down forever? My cousin and I were speculating on this the other day, and I promised him I'd ask you guys what you thought of our theories.So, the Questions I'm asking you today are:1. What do you think happened to the first Hero Mr. Makuro ever created?2. If he's still alive in story, would you want to see him in a future episode? Maybe even released as a set? I know I'd like that :)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah, and I think Merrick Fortis is older than Thresher. Not 100% sure on that, so I could be wrong. I just assumed that because his bio page on HeroSector01 says he's a "top hero from the early days of Hero Factory." And remember, the Hero Factory has been around (in the storyline) for a very long time, so there could be hundreds of other heroes that existed long before Stormer, Thresher, and Fortis.signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, the new book preview for "Doom Box" on Amazon.com shows when Stormer, Bulk, Stringer, and Von Ness first met and formed the Alpha 1 team under Thresher as rookies, so Stormer for sure isn't the first. Also, it's heavily implied that Alpha 1 (or just Alpha as it was called back then - because there weren't any more Alpha teams around?) was just formed as it's four rookies with only one Hero, not a top notch grade A well oiled crime fighting machine. In addition, Alpha would be the most logical name for the first Hero team given its status as the first letter of the Greek alphabet, so I'd say that the first Hero was Thresher, and the second through fifth heroes were Stormer, Stringer, Bulk and Ness in no particular order.EDIT: After rereading, Alpha is confirmed to be the first active hero team. The order of Heroes built was Thresher, Stormer, Von Ness, Bulk, Stringer.

Edited by Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

Is that the only place that they confirmed that, though? I've read the sample pages of Doom Box, but what Thresher said to Stormer didn't add up with the confirmed history of Stormer. From what has already been stated, Stormer was a rookie under the past members of Alpha team, and he worked as hard as he could to achieve the rank of Alpha leader. In Doom Box, however, Thresher just walks in and basically says, "You kids are gonna be called Alpha team. Stormer's the leader. Have a nice day!" (To paraphrase his words.) Not at all the information we've gotten from Lego since Hero Factory came out.Now, I'm not sure the information in the books is completely accurate, since Greg said he's not as much a part of the HF story team, and he's the one writing it. If that changed (or I'm mistaken), and he's now a full-time part of the story team for HF, then I've heard no word on it. Until then, we can assume that the information we've gotten on Stormer and the rest of the Alpha team over the last 2 years is more accurate than ONE book that hasn't been released yet. Just my take on it.signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Is that the only place that they confirmed that, though? I've read the sample pages of Doom Box, but what Thresher said to Stormer didn't add up with the confirmed history of Stormer. From what has already been stated, Stormer was a rookie under the past members of Alpha team, and he worked as hard as he could to achieve the rank of Alpha leader. In Doom Box, however, Thresher just walks in and basically says, "You kids are gonna be called Alpha team. Stormer's the leader. Have a nice day!" (To paraphrase his words.) Not at all the information we've gotten from Lego since Hero Factory came out.Now, I'm not sure the information in the books is completely accurate, since Greg said he's not as much a part of the HF story team, and he's the one writing it. If that changed (or I'm mistaken), and he's now a full-time part of the story team for HF, then I've heard no word on it. Until then, we can assume that the information we've gotten on Stormer and the rest of the Alpha team over the last 2 years is more accurate than ONE book that hasn't been released yet. Just my take on it.signoffffff.png
Not quite. Stormer's past that we know of was that he was determined and steadfast, and replaced the Alpha 1 leader at one point, which made him guilty because the Alpha 1 leader was an old friend of his. We also know that when he was a rookie he was, with Von Ness, under Thresher. we also know that Ness went rogue while Stormer and Ness were still on Thresher's team. Doom Box/Legion of Darkness show the first days of the Factory, where Ness, Bulk, and Stringer are built and form the Alpha team with Thresher as leader, and Stormer as his apprentice. This doesn't contradict the original story, but corroborates it, seeing as we now finally know who the 'old friend' of Stormer's was.

Not quite. Stormer's past that we know of was that he was determined and steadfast, and replaced the Alpha 1 leader at one point, which made him guilty because the Alpha 1 leader was an old friend of his. We also know that when he was a rookie he was, with Von Ness, under Thresher. we also know that Ness went rogue while Stormer and Ness were still on Thresher's team. Doom Box/Legion of Darkness show the first days of the Factory, where Ness, Bulk, and Stringer are built and form the Alpha team with Thresher as leader, and Stormer as his apprentice. This doesn't contradict the original story, but corroborates it, seeing as we now finally know who the 'old friend' of Stormer's was.
Good reasoning. Although that story still sounds a little empty to me, like it's missing something. I guess it just makes the whole thing feel younger than it's made out to be. Probably just me. Still, there must have been prototype heroes before Thresher. So what happened to them?signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

You know, as much evidence as they've given to support that Stormer, Thresher, and the rest of Alpha 1 were some of the first heroes in existence, it really doesn't make much sense to me. It is possible that the Hero Factory itself has existed for a much shorter amount of time than has been implied. I also have the idea that while according to Thresher, they are the first active team, isn't it quite possible that before that point, there were lots of solo heroes out on mission? Just a thought.Oh, and all that said, I'd say that the first hero would either still be on missions (upgrades maintaining functionality), or working at the factory with some other job.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

There are limestone statues of some "ancient heroes" who slightly resemble Hero Factory heroes in the lobby of the Mekron City police department in the episode "The Enemy Within", but there's no way of knowing whether this is Heroes as in those built by the Hero Factory or generic historical figures identified as "heroes".The new books sound like they'll make some things about Hero Factory's early history a bit clearer, but typically the hundred-year-old backstory of the factory itself hasn't been all that important to the ongoing narrative. Very little of the factory's history before Stormer and his fellow rookies were attached to Alpha 1 Team has ever been essential to the plot.

• 3 weeks later...

... Hah. Okay. Wild crossover alert, feel free to dismiss me as insane!I've seen nothing that unequivocally disproves the possibility that Bionicle and HF are in the same universe, and my original reason for disliking HF was because Heroes looked too much like Toa, and so I've concocted a crossover where the Hero Factory is a replacement for Toa because there aren't enough of them (or, possibly, any anymore), and the reason for that is because all those villains in the galaxy were a bit much for the Toa and Matoran, and so someone (read: Nuparu) made Mr. Makuro as a walking repository of knowledge about the Matoran before they all died out, and Mr. Makuro, being Nuparu's best robot and having a wonderful AI, thought up the Hero Factory while Nuparu was trying to branch out into biomechanics. Then there was an army of Heroes against an army of Villains and it was epic.Anyway. To make a long story short, I think the first Hero created was forcibly disabled in the line of duty.

There are limestone statues of some "ancient heroes" who slightly resemble Hero Factory heroes in the lobby of the Mekron City police department in the episode "The Enemy Within", but there's no way of knowing whether this is Heroes as in those built by the Hero Factory or generic historical figures identified as "heroes".
Oh hey, really? Slightly resemble Heroes... would you say they resemble Toa as well? (Ehe. Don't mind me. I haven't even watched all the episodes yet, more's the pity.)

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D