Bunbun

Nukaya

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is amazing. I wish there were more pictures, though - it would seem as though there isn't much filler between the helmet and the body, which could possibly be done with yellow half-thickness three-length liftarms. I, personally, would have shaved a couple millimeters off of the rear barb connection rod so that it would be flush with the dome stud. But then again, the change in diameter does add extra detail...Anyways, nice work!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

How did I not see this at Brickfair? It's adorable. Although I honestly don't know which end is the head.
The head is the where someone would be looking out if they were wearing this mask.Bunbun was near Fanglyfuss for the most of it, but he is quite tiny!
Wow, this is amazing. I wish there were more pictures, though - it would seem as though there isn't much filler between the helmet and the body, which could possibly be done with yellow half-thickness three-length liftarms. I, personally, would have shaved a couple millimeters off of the rear barb connection rod so that it would be flush with the dome stud. But then again, the change in diameter does add extra detail...Anyways, nice work!a_peace.png
I have absolutely no clue what you just said, but I can tell you that this MOC looks exactly the same on the other side because that's what happens when you make a MOC that is 2 inches long, there is no room in the helmet for much of anything beyond what is already there, and the curvy tail piece thing will not go into that other round piece thing any farther than that unless I start cutting pieces and that is cheating.

I saw this at BrickFair but did not comprehend its cuteness factor - nor did I realize that it's based around a prototype piece, since it's so similar to one that was produced. Is the helmet connected by some sort of Technic piece?Also, I think the leg portion could be extended by one pair. If you have the right pieces, it might help prevent the front-heavy problem.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 1 month later...
That look soooo cute :ahhh:That is amazing and cute and the same time, i just love how it looks.
What!? How'd you--!? Oh, well, you may have made it past my plunger locks, the double plunger locks, the laser locks, the electric locks, and the motorized locks, made it past all of my guards and sentries, and broken every BZP rule in the book, but YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT PAST MY TOPIC LOCKS! Why? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T! I am the Evil Ogel, Sumiki, and I cannot be stopped!gallery_40113_79_3711.jpg(Remember, in the BBC forum, don't post in topics if they haven't been posted in for twenty days.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg