Why Not?

Justax-Kal

• 2 weeks later...

KJ: Yeah, that is my only issue with the new rule. But I'm sure it'll work out.TI: That was originally my line. It was "Yep." I think the censored bit would fit the bum better though. And his life has probably been made a zillion times worse by this now. Joy for him.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Justax-Kal, how much I missed reading your Comics, and these are great!--My fav part in this is the fact your talking to your Character(Still un-named??) and pretty much making him feel like ###### xpBest line by far is in Comic 08 when your "Do we have to go over the "I am a God" thing again?"--As I said Great work J-K and I can't wait for more.z_signoff.png

Okay, I'm going to go with at least 3 comics week starting the first full week of 2012. I should be able to stick with that for about a month, and then cave and turn this into strait up dailies.Now for what really matters:Keeping it UnknownAny guesses on what it'll be?Also, I have a header on the first post now.J-K out.

Edited by Justax-Kal

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired