Antroz animation

vohtarak101

Hey everyone, does anyone know the studio who made the 2008 antroz animation? I would like to get in contact witht hem so that (hopefully) they will let me use the Antroz model in a project I am working on.

icarax.png

Metus

Fast-talking and smart, Metus dreams of finding a Glatorian to fight and win for his ice tribe in the Atero arena. Armed with an ice axe and shield, he searches Bara Magna for just such a fighter and is ready to meet any challenge!

Which Agori are you?

Chances are, the studio won't be able to supply you with the CGI model. It's owned by the LEGO Group, and licensed to the studio. If the studio gave that kind of thing out, they'd infringe rules set in the license.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I don't understand this animation. It looks nice, and the music is kind of cool, but what the heck is going on? Is he dancing or something?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I think Eljay is right. But it makes me a little angry that they didn't make a 2008 movie, according to the video...it would have looked great.
I agree, the animations they did would have made a great movie!

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012