LEGO® CUUSOO: Any Pokémon® fans?

MrKevinHinkle

Calling all Pokémon® fans! I kindly ask you for your help in my quest to hit 10,000 votes. LEGO® CUUSOO invites you to submit your ideas to be considered as future LEGO products, and lets you vote on and discuss ideas to help the LEGO Group decide what to release next. Your votes are greatly appreciated, if you happen to know any other Pokéfans who might be interested in this project please feel free to share this with them! Thank you for your time and support!I believe this is the best place for this topic, but if I'm incorrect please feel free to kick me around. :)I also didn't see any rules against posting LEGO Cuusoo projects, but I could have just been skimming...6886922214_6c2d9ba17f.jpghttp://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/13352

Edited by Kevinhink

I gave my support sometime after BrickFair since you had mentioned it to me. People have never really posted about Cuusoo projects in this manner before, but there are no rules against it... I'll pass a link along to some others who might be interested in such a set possibly coming into existence.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Thanks for the support folks!I'm a huge fan of generation 1, although I agree that some of the current generation 5 would help. I plan on making 6 different minifig scaled Pokémon® (including the Charizard and Venasaur already pictured). However, I am only choosing four from generation 1, I will then have a call out for votes on the Cuusoo project's comments page to determine which two my followers would like me to build and they can be from any generation. The two with the highest votes will be built.Afterwards, I will then focus on a few playsets such as a Pokécenter and/or Pokémart. I'm still brainstorming... but that will be a few months from now.Thanks again for the comments and support in any fashion!

Although my fascination for Pokémon lasted for a very short time (hardly two years) and I quickly grew tired of the newer Pokémon lines, I must say that I like the idea of TLC producing Pokémon sets. I am, however, not sure what exactly you have in mind for Pokémon sets. Are you considering minifig-scale sets or rather larger constraction sets of individual Pokémon similar to some of Retinence's MOCs? Or both? Either way, you have my support for this project, Mr. Hinkle. :)~Mentos Fruit

Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Nice! This is one of the better Pokemon projects out there. I hope this makes it. BTW, where did you get the backpack piece that's holding Brock's drying pan? I've never seen that part before.Also, shouldn't this be in SBC?
The backpack is from an old Johnny Thunder Adventurer set. I could have posted this in the wrong spot, what is SBC?

Nice! This is one of the better Pokemon projects out there. I hope this makes it. BTW, where did you get the backpack piece that's holding Brock's drying pan? I've never seen that part before.Also, shouldn't this be in SBC?
The backpack is from an old Johnny Thunder Adventurer set. I could have posted this in the wrong spot, what is SBC?
It's in the right spot. SBC is System-Based Creations, which would be the appropriate forum if we were discussing a System-based MOC.Personally, I don't care about Pokémon, but CUUSOO sets of them might lead to some interesting parts.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg