What are you going to be for halloween?

Winter Soldier, from Marvel comics.I'm going to cover one arm in duct tape, to give the cybernetic look of his arm. I have black cargo pants, a black workshirt, and I'm getting a friend to repaint a combat vest for me.Ask for the diamond mask, I figure I'll use black face paint, because I don't believe I'll find any (good) diamond masks in my area.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Going as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. Considered a few other costumes, one of them being Slenderman (that would involve a white morphsuit). But I figured there'd be a lot of Slender...men? mans? There might be a lot of Rick Grimes, too, but it doesn't matter.Skull Kid was also a potential one. Maybe next year.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I'm going to dress up like the 11th Doctor! (from Doctor Who) Can't wait!!! :) What about you guys?!RCF
I'm sorry... Dr. who? no, I don't think you understand my question.... :P I doubt I will dress up. probably say I'm a band geek. my greeting will be: "Hi, I'm better than you" (Heh, band humor)If you can name my instrument I'll give you a cookie... er, never-mind, I just deleted them....

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I'm going to dress up like the 11th Doctor! (from Doctor Who) Can't wait!!! :) What about you guys?!RCF
I'm sorry... Dr. who? no, I don't think you understand my question.... :PI doubt I will dress up. probably say I'm a band geek. my greeting will be: "Hi, I'm better than you" (Heh, band humor)If you can name my instrument I'll give you a cookie... er, never-mind, I just deleted them....
You sir are a trumpet. At least, that's the trumpet handshake where I live. =PI'm going as a Shy Guy. Need to fix up the mask still, but I've got a few hours.

I'm sorry... Dr. who? no, I don't think you understand my question.... :PI doubt I will dress up. probably say I'm a band geek. my greeting will be: "Hi, I'm better than you" (Heh, band humor)If you can name my instrument I'll give you a cookie... er, never-mind, I just deleted them....
You sir are a trumpet. At least, that's the trumpet handshake where I live. =PI'm going as a Shy Guy. Need to fix up the mask still, but I've got a few hours.
Right you are! and yes, I can screw in the lightbulb better.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Well, my Shinji Ikari costume turned out better than expected, even though it's only a slight variation of my standard school uniform (changes include blue undershirt instead of white, short-sleeve white Oxford shirt instead of long sleeve, no tie, and white sneakers instead of black leather slip-ons), and finding some headphones similar to the ones he uses in the show really helped.