Bohrok Symbol + Rahkshi Symbol = ?

Phovos

Bohrahkshi! :PTo my mind the first four don't seem that unique, in terms of one image is just ontop of the other, though there is some tweaking to the Bohrok symbols in some of them. The 4th to me works the best, seems a 50/50 split, Bohrok and Rahkshi. The 6th is awesome, but I'd say too much Rahkshi in there. The ones after that are all, again, cool, but lack the Rahkshi symbol goes too far off the Bohrok symbols and seems somewhat unsatisfying to me. Still, it covers all the bases, I doubt there are many more different combinations you could come up with.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'd pick something in between the third and fourth, personally. The fourth is my fave in terms of alignment, but the body and head shapes aren't accurate. I'd draw that but with the proper body shapes, curl the head down like 3 around the little circle, and then have the tail drape off. So the bulk of the body would match the edge of the big circle as in four, but it wouldn't lack the tail tip.(I had an assignment like this in an Illustrator class, so I wonder if that is why you ask. :P Anywho...)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

It was just a little play around I decided to do. Trying to understand what you mean, (I'm assuming you mean 4th going down), I assume you're suggesting something like this?JHWZw.jpgHonestly these two symbols, it's like trying to hide a hedgehog in a bowl of milk. Possible, but hard to do and there is a possibility of murdering one of the two.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

When I first saw this topic, I thought you meant that it literally equaled "?", and that the Rahkshi logo formed the curvy line and the Bohrok logo was the dot on the bottom.:PI like the 3rd and 3rd last one, and I think a cross between the two would be cool, where the Rahkshi Kraata-logo is wrapping around the whole Bohrok logo. Of course you would have to move the Kraata around and stretch it out a bit.

Oh, that last one you just showed... I like where this is going. The right half especially, with the Kraata thing wrapped around the edge of the Bohrok icon.

Honestly these two symbols, it's like trying to hide a hedgehog in a bowl of milk. Possible, but hard to do and there is a possibility of murdering one of the two.
Fantastic analogy. :lol: Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh, that last one you just showed... I like where this is going. The right half especially, with the Kraata thing wrapped around the edge of the Bohrok icon.
Honestly these two symbols, it's like trying to hide a hedgehog in a bowl of milk. Possible, but hard to do and there is a possibility of murdering one of the two.
Fantastic analogy. :lol:
Hahaha Yeah, I thought that was quite amusing myself.The even harder thing is making a convincing Bohrok-Rahkshi cross breed MOC.Tahnok-Kal, Turahk, sorry boys, but things are going to be getting ugly for the pair of you. Edited by Phovos the Raptor

They're all pretty cool! The sixth and seventh are interesting, but I think my preference it more towards the ninth and tenth. Great job on these. You even inspired me to make a wallpaper using these two symbols. It looks similar to the fourth one (top right).signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~