I have Borderlands, all the Halo games, Medal of Honor: Airborne, MOH (2010), Call of Duty 2, 3, WaW, Black Ops, Rainbow Six Vegas, R6V2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, GRAW2, Saint's Row, SR2, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Conviction, Brothers in Arms, Mafia II, GTA IV, Mass Effect, ME2, Godfather II, The Saboteur...And that's all that I can name off the top of my head.Does anyone here own Spec Ops: The Line? Would you recommend it?

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

I like how Blue Fire thinks.I play it all. Anything and everything related to Halo. And RPGs. Mass Effect, Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, Gears of War, Bioshock, Assassins Creed, Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Dead Space, I mean gosh, there's not much I won't play. This is all 360 mind you. But if you're fairly decent at Halo, I'll be on almost constantly come Nov. 6th, so PM me if you're interested in playing. Always love the company of a BZPer.

BZPChat

so, is anyone on, or are you all at school or work?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

I'm a hardcore Halo player. When I go into Halo, whether it's Reach or 3, I get in a competitive mindset.My main playlists are Invasion, MLG, Anniv. Classic, and ranked Halo 3 Team Slayer.In Battlefield, I'm kind of competitive, but not to the level in Halo.I'm a totally different player in COD. If I put in a COD game, it's if I just feel like messing around.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

• 3 weeks later...

SR 28, and I only have just over 6 and a half hours clocked in War Games. :PBut, there are some BZP friends of mine that are well over SR 50 at the moment. I grouped up with them and the other guys matched up with us were almost all over SR 50 as well.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Wow, thats only slightly ridiculous :PWhen I play with some of my lower level friends we usually get grouped with people of their rank, which is always hilarious for me :DIf anyone can join, a friend and I will be doing a bunch of custom games, using a map that we just made on Impact. Its a pretty neat Space Police-esque map, with the pirates with their dilabidated base on the small asteroid and the police with their command post on the bigger one.If you guys want to join, just friend CommissionR on live with a message telling me your from BZP if you aren't already a friend.Edit: Rargh please don't double post! Merged, yo.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-