Hero Factory 2013 Discussion?

Scrash

Very, very cool, but is it allowed? Usually BZP has a strict no spoilers policy.Anyways, a very cool turn. Lots of great pieces I can't wait to use, and I'm really loving the chestpieces. I'm curious about how the heads look though, it might be a new piece for the head, but I'm not sure.EDIT: It's also nice to see Furno in a new construction that looks really nice and isn't a Fire Lord copy.His tools, color scheme, helmet, and cape make him just look like an epic avenger ready for anything thrown at him. The first two villains just had me thinking Power Miners. Then, I started thinking they mixed with Skakdi, and by the end, I was just wondering what on earth the story is going to be. Also epic pieces, I need to make a Baterra with Bruizer, and Scarox just looks really nice. The faces convey a lot of personality and are very individual, which is nice for Lego since we've been getting a lot of generic robot helms lately. I also love the use of translucent colors all throughout. Basically, I think this will be my favorite wave with this style. I can't wait!

Edited by Click

Breez: What kind of weapon is that? Some sort of bow?Bulk: I never knew you could hold a drill like that.Rocka: Looking great as ever especially with that sword piece. One of my favorite set images.Furno: I guess this is what happens when Furno joins the Dark Side :P. Also, he doesn't look like an XL Hero.Bruizer: That dagger thing on his left hand is really out of place.Pyrox: Also one of my favorite set image out of all of the other ones here. Looks like Pyrox has some useful pieces.Ogrum: I like that "jungle" appearance.Scarox: The face fits really well with the name.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I need the cape that Furno has. Preferably eight or so copies.Edit: Assuming it's fabric, that is. Never really cared for plastic capes. Not liking all the grey and white everywhere, though. Overall, I don't really like the wave too much, though Scarox is kinda neat.

Edited by Swindle

plop