Yugioh

BBCCD

Out of my curiosity, how does Dueling Network work? Only thing even remotely similar that I've played were the DS games. Other than that, I've been playing for quite a while in real life.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah... soo... he'll die if you don't use hardened armed, and even then he'll probably just get bounced/removed...why konami?

I should state that I was looking at the current translation, his actual effects are currently not known yet so there's still hope.Nonetheless I'm pretty sure there must be a nasty combos that can be pulled with Slifer, onest that make it worth putting in a ton of protection for him. Dark Simorgh working with Slifer could practically stop your opponent from summoning and setting monsters for example.PS= Oh my, THEY ACTUALLY MADE HORAKHTY PEOPLE, a card that lets you win when you summon it! Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

the problem is that horakhty requires you tu use the terrible winged dragon of ra...so i think after christmas i'm gonna buy a small digital scale and start scaling blisters. first pack on my list is extreme victory, then i'll hit some photon shockwave packs.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

• 2 weeks later...

get dat tour guide.

that's what i'm hoping. although within the 6 packs of EXVC i've gotten so far, Scrap Orthros has trolled me twice. every time i sift through the cards in the pack, i see the edge of it, and think "omg did i really pull it? did i really?" and then i reveal the rest and see Scrap Orthros looking back at me. if i pull one more of those i'm going to cry.
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

get dat tour guide.

I already have a Tour Guide from a pack in the Galaxy Eyes tin.
so? i have none still.lucky you though, you made a $130 profit. unless you decide to keep it and use it.i wish i pulled one of those from my tin instead of another Scrap Orthros... :(
This topic so far

Vs.

I pulled a Secret Rare Tempest Magician from one of the Crossroads of Chaos booster packs I got for Christmas yesterday. As I don't run a Spellcaster deck, I have put her in my binder, although I think it's pretty cool I managed to pull a Secret Rare card like that.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

you know what i can't stand?pulling an incredibly rare card...after it gets reprinted.i just pulled a secret rare Naturia Pineapple out of a duelist pack tin yesterday, perhaps the most highly sought after Naturia card. unfortunately, it's been reprinted as a very easily accessible super rare in hidden arsenal special edition. what a waste.

This topic so far

Vs.

pulled an ultimate rare Evolzar Laggia yesterday!also pulled an ultra rare Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon. I keep pulling the faces of each set. I pulled 3 Leviathan Dragons, and now this thing. Ugh. Also, it was cut so bad there's almost no top border, which makes it feel worse.

This topic so far

Vs.

well i do like yugioh but really only the video games right now i'm hooked on yugioh gx tag force 2 for the psp. i really like that game. so yeah that is about it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

got a Zenmaines for 3 ###### cards, YEAH!

This topic so far

Vs.

order of chaos; special edition promos will be...Effect Veiler, and...The Winged Dragon of Ra. really?

This topic so far

Vs.

Ra is completely unexpected, at least for me. Really didn't expect them to reprint the card so soon.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

it's completely not needed. i and almost every other duelist would have MUCH rather gotten a reprint of Scrap Dragon or something instead. we haven't had a special edition where both promos were desirable since Absolute Powerforce. I'm really sick of these new ones where one is great and the other is trash. plus, i think we deserve an amazing special edition after the travesty they call Generation Force Special Edition.

This topic so far

Vs.

spore was a $.50 common and therefore did not need a super rare reprint, and heroes aren't used nearly enough to warrant a reprint, at least not in a special edition. LC02 would have been justified. it was a waste.

This topic so far

Vs.

spore was a $.50 common and therefore did not need a super rare reprint, and heroes aren't used nearly enough to warrant a reprint, at least not in a special edition. LC02 would have been justified. it was a waste.

True, but I don't want to buy a manga I won't read only to get Absolute Zero. Not looking forward to Order of Chaos either. Im waiting for another Hidden Arsenal release to finish the Gem-Knight deck i'm working on. Edited by Misguided Angel of Death

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

you should be looking foreward to ORCS, Inzektors are probably going to be the next top deck, and considering they're all Super Rare and under, they'll be super easy to acquire.Yes, Absolute Zero did need a reprint, but a special edition was not where it should have happened. those spots should be reserved for cards in high demand. i could have seen AZ in this new Legendary Collection or even Gold Series, but this was just dumb.

This topic so far

Vs.

you should be looking foreward to ORCS, Inzektors are probably going to be the next top deck, and considering they're all Super Rare and under, they'll be super easy to acquire.Yes, Absolute Zero did need a reprint, but a special edition was not where it should have happened. those spots should be reserved for cards in high demand. i could have seen AZ in this new Legendary Collection or even Gold Series, but this was just dumb.

Perhaps, I just look at boosters in whole and see what I want, or what interrests me. Since im not running a LIGHT or DARK (including varents such twilight) or Gemini deck, I see very little reason to buy ORCS. I might run Inzektors, but im not too sure yet. As for AZ, yeah, would have been better in Legendary Collection or in Gold Series ( imagine a gold rare AZ.... sweet). And I thought that Spore shouldn't have a super rare reprint. it was a common, I have five of those things, why do I need another. Oh and did you go to the sneak peak release of ORCS today?

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

Heroes are quite competitive... At least a good hero deck is.Err they were before heavy got unbanned.

Gamers rise up, not down

Oh and did you go to the sneak peak release of ORCS today?

mine's sunday, going tomorrow morning.
This topic so far

Vs.

tour guide probably won't get hit. the banlists are based on the OCG, and seeing as Tour guide is a TCG exclusive, it won't get hit, and Rabbit will forever be abused here until japan gets it.i didn't really pull anything all to awesome from the sneak. i got that ninja Xyz that lets things attack twice, which was fantastic during the sneak peek tourney, but i couldn't see much value towards it otherwise, so i traded it off. i did manage to get my hands on a BLS and a T.G. Hyper Librarian, and also a Number 96: Black Mist that someone pulled from another sneak. My T.G. Agent deck is now completely done. I think I'll try to build Wind-Ups next, seeing as I managed to nab a Wind-Up Rabbit for almost nothing from some guy after the sneak, and most of the new good ones in ORCS are supers, meaning they'll be easy pulls.

This topic so far

Vs.

then again Japan still has Gilasaurus. I don't know what their meta looks like over there, but I use Gilasaurus instead of Tour Guide and it works semi decent.

This topic so far

Vs.

tour guide probably won't get hit. the banlists are based on the OCG, and seeing as Tour guide is a TCG exclusive, it won't get hit, and Rabbit will forever be abused here until japan gets it.i didn't really pull anything all to awesome from the sneak. i got that ninja Xyz that lets things attack twice, which was fantastic during the sneak peek tourney, but i couldn't see much value towards it otherwise, so i traded it off. i did manage to get my hands on a BLS and a T.G. Hyper Librarian, and also a Number 96: Black Mist that someone pulled from another sneak. My T.G. Agent deck is now completely done. I think I'll try to build Wind-Ups next, seeing as I managed to nab a Wind-Up Rabbit for almost nothing from some guy after the sneak, and most of the new good ones in ORCS are supers, meaning they'll be easy pulls.

Aww. Sucks. Oh, well at least you finished your deck. Good luck with your Wind-Ups though. Im currently working on my Gem-Knight deck. What sucks is that it won't come close to being finished until another HA is released. :(

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

i figured wind-ups will be easy. i already have Zenmaines and Rabbit for one, and Shark and Rat are both supers in the next set, meaning they'll be easy pulls once my scale comes in the mail.i really want to make Gishkis, but HA5 is a really bad pack. not only that, but HA archetypes usually end up being meh. the best one so far was Dragunity, but they still never quite made it to the top. (partly because everyone ran them wrong)

This topic so far

Vs.

They do seem fairly easy.I have hope for the HA5 archetpyes. Gusto play somewhat simular to Psychics, Steelswarm is a potental anti-meta, and a friend of mine is building Gishkis and he told me that it works well so far. I run Gem-Knights in Dueling Network and its pretty good. The problem with HA archetpyes is that they (excluding Dragunity and Naturia) were never given, if any, support. Archetypes such as Worms and Ally of Justice would be ran more often if they had some support other than the monsters in their archetype.

Edited by Misguided Angel of Death

qs34622.jpg

qs34622.jpg

i really like the Steelswarm Xyz that are gonna come. I got hit with one on DN and it completely locked me down.Worms got all of two support cards; one of those "if you have no monsters you can special summon one of this kind" cards, and a really cool trap card. i guess technically you could include Wind-Up Zenmaister. beyond those it was really up to you to dig up old cards and use. they did get the advantage of being able to effectively use The Shallow Grave X3.Dragunity was a very finicky archetype, which was their biggest problem. out of the countless cards the archetype saw, there were barely any worth running. not including synchros, there were 4, and out of their synchros there was only one that was needed, the others you only ran if you had the room. the tuners were best kept at 2 because the field brought them out easy, but everyone insisted on running 3 for some reason, which cluttered the deck and left little room for other monsters. also, WAY too many people tried to squeeze the LADD loop into the deck, which actually hurt it far more than it helped.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

Gishkis might end up being great, Water has had great support over the years, and most of it can translate over to the new archetype. apparently they do play nicely, so people say, but i have yet to see/use them so i can't really speak from experience. gem knights seem to do pretty decent as well, i've played against them before on DN and they swarmed like crazy.

This topic so far

Vs.