just a few questions

boston100

Sry this is going to sound increadably nooby as i have not been as involved in the community latly (darn school) there are a copple of things i need help with.

#1 on youtube there was this amazing bionicle music video. (Most of u have probably seen it it is the move along one.) anyways i few weeks ago i noticed it was gone. It was five yrs old and had over 2 million views so i dont thing it was copy right or that it was just moved to a different page. Please tell me what happend 2 it i really miss it!

#2 i couldent find the serial about velika being a great being. Could some one send my a link 2 it thanks.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

Sry this is going to sound increadably nooby as i have not been as involved in the community latly (darn school) there are a copple of things i need help with. #1 on ###### there was this amazing bionicle music video. (Most of u have probably seen it it is the move along one.) anyways i few weeks ago i noticed it was gone. It was five yrs old and had over 2 million views so i dont thing it was copy right or that it was just moved to a different page. Please tell me what happend 2 it i really miss it! #2 i couldent find the serial about velika being a great being. Could some one send my a link 2 it thanks.

1) We are not allowed to even mention the site I suppose video was, so we can't help you.2) There hasn't been any serial about that, GregF just told who he was, all up-to-date serials can be found in the renewed Reference Center.

I'm back!

1. I'm not sure of the video you're talking about, but if its gone then the person who uploaded it might've taken it down. That would be my guess, because I really don't know what happen to it.

2. Velika being a GB was actually revealed in a topic here on BZP, not a web serial.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png