Group Shot

Antioch

Cadmus

Ignotus

Front

Side

Back

Torso instructions

A while back I came up with this torso design (Cadmus), but used ordinary Kanohi on the head. Later I was attempting to create a MOC inspired by Night stalker from Assassin's Creed III, and ended up reusing the design for Antioch. That's why he has very Assassins Creedy sort of tools, that are wrist attached and such. I then made Ignotus, as I also had a white Kopaka shield available. I wanted to find another way to use the tyre round Metru head design, and eventually found that the Pakari looks a bit like a Velodrome cyclist or something, so that made the final one. I'm no good at naming, so I ended up naming them after the Peverell brothers, as the names might be eye catching in the BBC forum. The torso design is the same on all three, so Antioch is the unknowing model for the Front, Side and Back shots. I've found the design to have decent proportions, and very good posability for it's size, and have been pretty pleased with it. Post away folks.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Glad people are liking them, I'll try and get some instructions up for you Strack, it's a fairly simple design.

Nice use of the tires on the head. The torsos are pretty good too, but the armor looks oddly placed. The limbs also seem lackluster, but overall, these are minor complaints, keep up the good work!

It's pretty good, nice custom body. It seems complex for me, since the way the armor is set up.

Because of the build of the torso, armour has to be attached from the lower part of the body, and work upwards. This was the least bulky looking way I came up with that didn't look weird to my eye. Once I found this design, I didn't try and improve on it, but if you've got suggestions of alternatives, I'd be happy to try them out.

EDIT: Got some instructions on first post for you Strack.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...