MNOG Things

For your information, these topics aren't allowed, sorry. From the rules:

No 'post-it-here' topics or unofficial contests: that is, you cannot post a topic where you invite other members to post their creations in your topic. As this entire forum is devoted to giving people a place to post topics just for their MOCs, such topics are redundant. In this same thread are unofficial member-run contests; in addition to often counting as 'post-it-here' topics, unofficial contests are not allowed due to the fact that, when they were allowed, they would often clog up the front page, pushing actual MOC topics to the back pages.No 'request'/'shop' topics. These include shop topics where you offer to make MOCs for members who request them (much like the art shops in Artwork II) or topics where you ask someone else to make a MOC for you. If you truly want someone else to make a MOC for you, put something saying you're looking for someone to MOC for you in your signature or find somebody who is willing to build for you. If you want to build MOCs that people request, you should also put something in your signature stating you are willing to do this. Either way, a topic is unnecessary.

Pretty sure this sort of topic isn't allowed. Topics in BBC are meant for displaying your own creations. And since this is just a post-it-here, it's not allowed. You can put questions like this in your signature, or personally message people if they know of any.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Ninja'd by TDs7

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah, unfortunately, these topics aren't permitted by the current BBC rules. Aside from using your signature to ask for submissions, I suppose you could try searching the current BBC forum or the archives for MOCs using the appropriate terms. That's all I have for you, though; I'm sorry. : (

Topic closed...