Aeolus

Gamma-Ray

Hey everyone here is one of my recent mocs I tried to use lots of unconventional peaces and keep a nice flow to the whole moc.

_dsc8093gsmalll.jpg

If you want to see a higher resolution picture click

http://www.brickshel...s/_dsc8093s.jpg

Also here is a link to my Flickr if you want:

http://www.flickr.co...s/62196035@N07/

Thanks!

Edited by Gamma-Ray

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

This is really cool. In fact, this is amazing. I really love his legs and staff, and his wings are awesome. The whole chest is a very unique build. The only things I don't like are his waist and feet. His waist is kind of thin, but then his hips are really bulky. Also, his feet are a little awkward, the way they stick out beyond the leg like that. I think, though, that you certainly succeeded in creating an moc with unconventional pieces, and a great color scheme, too. I would like to see some more angles, though. Keep up the good work!

Awesome as can be!!! Somewhat too thin around the middle torso, though.. And do the legs support it? Does it really stand up?9.25/10:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The upper torso and wings are phenomenal! The use of the axe blades is great! The jetpack on the waist is a bit too bulky, and the gaps on the top look odd. Some smoother, less greeble-y thighs and feet would flow better with the best of the MOC, but the rest is very cool. Fantastic MOC in general, though.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

nice, i love the unique design, the torso is nice, and that legs are great, i'm neutral about the wings and weapon, although i would suggest try using something blue for the spear's end, and the way you made the torso and limbs proportional are awesome, and those usage of axonn's axe are geniusoverall, this MOC is awesome, great jobbtw, did you paint those blue pieces or what ?

Edited by flameman

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all!

nice, i love the unique design, the torso is nice, and that legs are great, i'm neutral about the wings and weapon, although i would suggest try using something blue for the spear's end, and the way you made the torso and limbs proportional are awesome, and those usage of axonn's axe are geniusoverall, this MOC is awesome, great jobbtw, did you paint those blue pieces or what ?

Not sure what pieces you are talking about but none are painted, however they do have some stickers placed on top of them.Thanks again for the constructive criticism!

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

Wow. That is beyond amazing. The thin build looks great, and the wings are a nice touch. I love your usage of stickers on the various parts here. It all just flows together so nicely! I really like the design of the lower legs and the chest. Very cool!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I love this MoC. The fact that you used a body design that is rarely seen is always a plus, and the color scheme went with it well too. If you had made this a darker-colored MoC I don't think it would have worked as well as it did, but you used light colors. Kudos on that. Also, I absolutely love the way you used Axonn's axe. It's beautiful the way you use it in the chest. The only thing I would change, IMO, are the backs of the feet. They're just...missing. I feel like the MoC would look 100% complete if you filled in the holes behind the feet. For some reason, without them, the MoC looks about 95% finished to me. At any rate, it's a great 95%! This is a phenomenal MoC. Keep up the good work!-CM