~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Wow, I'm behind. Anyway, I'm flattered that I inspired you! I appreciate it! And just because I retired, that doesn't mean I'm leaving everyone else. I can appear again, if you want.

@Valentine's Day: I thought Ghutan had an Avohkii... I could be wrong.

@Face to Face: Haha! You actually did that! But I'll have to properly comment on it later, as my phone refuses to load it under poor Wi-fi conditions.

@Snow Day: I'll never get those villains and their silly behavior!

@Plot Thickens: Sir Vamprah? I guess it's his British, somewhat civilized counterpart.

-Ghutan does have an Avohkii. He always did.

-Yes, I did. :)

-Neither will I. But they'll get a little more serious in the future.

-It has more to do with the fact that he's built to resemble a knight. More on him later.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Now that I have a Bzpower Account, I can say from the comments section that I really enjoy My cousin`s comics and also making regular appearances in them.

In other news I will be doing some comics myself in the near future.

• Upvote 3

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

Cool. We have a family making comics. Last time I remember this was when Giggles, Snicker (Haley), and Vataki were all making comics. Sadly only Giggles is left, but man is he good.

@Snow Day - All we need now...is a cannon.

@The Plot Thickens - A British Vamprah is very interesting. Wonder if he likes tea?

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Yes, Meyres has joined BZPower and will be starting up his own comics in the near future, titled "The HUNA Report." I'm helping design some of his new characters before he really gets started, though. In any case, for those of you that wanted to see more of Theta 6 team and perhaps Tapole, the Matoran of Mexican Food, you now know where to go!

But you're here for an update on my comics, right? So, I'll give you one, and with this update I bring some depressing news. Well, somewhat good for me, but not necessarily for you guys:

Special: "Bad News"

Yes, you heard it here first. As I said, I'll continue with the GS comics until the end, so here's Stroxx!

Comic 28: "Welcome, Stroxx Part 1"

Comic 29: "Welcome, Stroxx Part 2"

See you all around the forums.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, I've missed a lot.

@Comic: Game of Games: That's an addictive title name for some reason...

Ruin the game by playing the game. Best. Logic. Ever.

I'll review others when I have time. (I'm in the school bathroom typing this right now.)

Well Shadow, As for your April fools gag, I was able to see through it rather quickly because I know that matoran don't reproduce via childbirth....

......OR DO THEY !!?? :OMG:

Uh...Anyway,I found the joke pretty funny nonetheless.

But I Still wonder about matoran reproduction... :no:

meyressignoff.jpg

@Stroxx 2: What. The. Fudge. Reminds me of Ranma 1/2!

Yay! There's another Ranma 1/2 fan out there!

@Comic 14: That mini-gun MOC. I'm really taking a liking to it. Also, I love how seriously the Marvel fan club takes themselves. XD

Are you kidding!? I love Ranma 1/2!

I am friends with members of a Marvel fan club. It's so hard to join in the conversation.

mindeth the cobwebs

@Stroxx 2: What. The. Fudge. Reminds me of Ranma 1/2!

Yay! There's another Ranma 1/2 fan out there!

@Comic 14: That mini-gun MOC. I'm really taking a liking to it. Also, I love how seriously the Marvel fan club takes themselves. XD

Are you kidding!? I love Ranma 1/2!

I am friends with members of a Marvel fan club. It's so hard to join in the conversation.

It's an Otaku classic.

@Comic 15: Takua the squirt? Seems legit.

I'm back again, and I bring a new comic!

Comic 30: "Match Game"

Also, I have a special comic in the works right now, and it should be ready by tomorrow.

Aurora the Cat is up next on the GS list, so hopefully I can get his MOC done within the next two weeks. Until then, enjoy! And I'll see you tomorrow with the next comic. :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

#genuinelyexcited

For the both of you! I'm curious about the newbee, Who could it bee?

Who? Zaitarez? Oh, he's not mine. I'm curious as to who he is, myself. All I know is what he's gonna look like, and that he is to be the villain of "The HUNA Report." And since that's Meyres' series, I'll leave it up to him to explain Count Zaitarez. ;)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

#genuinelyexcited

For the both of you! I'm curious about the newbee, Who could it bee?

Who? Zaitarez? Oh, he's not mine. I'm curious as to who he is, myself. All I know is what he's gonna look like, and that he is to be the villain of "The HUNA Report." And since that's Meyres' series, I'll leave it up to him to explain Count Zaitarez. ;)

signoffffff.png

Oh, how neat! I look forward to it.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Now that that the H.U.N.A Report has been officially announced, I'd thought shed light on the subject. My goals are to show the news crew, my Hero team, and some new characters. by the way H.U.N.A means HORRENDOUSLY UNEDUCATED NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS.

meyressignoff.jpg

@Comic 21: I love how he just says 'senor' all the time. XD

Yup. That's Tapole for ya. With Meyres starting up The HUNA Report soon, we'll get to see more of him and his antics. If I recall, he and I were talking about giving Tapole a mobile Taco shop, so we'll just have to see how that plays out.

As an update, Aurora's MOC is done, and I'm ready to begin filming. I hope to have the comic done this weekend.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Yup. That's Tapole for ya. With Meyres starting up The HUNA Report soon, we'll get to see more of him and his antics. If I recall, he and I were talking about giving Tapole a mobile Taco shop, so we'll just have to see how that plays out.

As an update, Aurora's MOC is done, and I'm ready to begin filming. I hope to have the comic done this weekend.

signoffffff.png

As I have already said, I look forward to it. Good luck. (I hope the moc has some blue in there, Tapole sounds like a water charicter.)

signoffffff.png

As I have already said, I look forward to it. Good luck. (I hope the moc has some blue in there, Tapole sounds like a water charicter.)

No, you've already seen Tapole (tah-POLE-ay) a few times. He's the Matoran of Mexican Food that was seen in just about every comic made over at Meyres' house. Comics 20 and 21, along with the Christmas special show a lot of him, I think.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

signoffffff.png

No, you've already seen Tapole (tah-POLE-ay) a few times. He's the Matoran of Mexican Food that was seen in just about every comic made over at Meyres' house. Comics 20 and 21, along with the Christmas special show a lot of him, I think.

signoffffff.png

OH. him. Well. um.... heh. :wakeup: I should read these more carefully then.

• Upvote 1

Okay, here's part 2. I'm completely worn out right now, and I still have a paper to write, so part 3 is gonna have to wait another day or so. On the plus side, the villains for Meyres' comics have been built and are waiting to be delivered to him.

Anyway, onto the comic:

Comic 33: "Welcome Aurora Part 2"

Enjoy. :)

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I've been reading your comics the last couple days, and I think their great! I really like the idea of using bionicles as the characters in them :) wishI had as may bionicle parts as you do, then I would do some to.

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Great Comics!!!!

Woah, boy! Woah! That's considered spamming here. You have to acknowledge an actual comment before you post feedback. Remember that. I'm just trying to help. :)

Wait, what????? I haven't seen that rule :\.... well I'll add something....

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

I'll clarify: there was a rule about "generic comments" that disallowed any feedback that was not specific to the comic. For instance, the "Great comics!" post could have been made without having even read the material.

But that was in the past. I removed the rule and made it a sort of guideline. You're not obliged to follow it. Sometimes I'll leave an edit in a post that is particularly unspecific, but that is rare. I figure there is no harm in any sort of positive feedback, and that people will continue to leave helpful comments even if it is not required.

If you're confused, you can PM me! But Sybre, I suggest just using the Report link next time.