~The 1st Shadow~'s Comics

The 1st Shadow

Good day Cyrahk, how've you been? Got a question for you and Thulk; are the characters of The 1st Shadow's comics based off people in real life? I mean obviously his family members, and cousin are in the series, and the Marvel fan club are loosely based off their respective hero counterparts, but what about Lord Ghutan and Tiff and Rach? Are they based off of people in his life? :) Thanks!

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

That video had quite a lot of funny pictures. But the real interesting part was the character sheets. It was nice seeing those little bits of info, along with the addition of weapons to characters who previously were never seen with them. That unknown good guy is definitely huge from the look of things.

I threw a few hints to future storyline in there. 

And yes, he is. :) We'll get to him in the 4th story arc.

Good day Cyrahk, how've you been? Got a question for you and Thulk; are the characters of The 1st Shadow's comics based off people in real life? I mean obviously his family members, and cousin are in the series, and the Marvel fan club are loosely based off their respective hero counterparts, but what about Lord Ghutan and Tiff and Rach? Are they based off of people in his life? :) Thanks!

Question will be answered asap. In fact, I'm just getting to some of the questions now. Cyrahk and Thulk have the "studio" set up and will begin filming shortly. It may be a few episodes before I get to this one, though.

I'm liking the character lineup so far! With Ghutan in control, things will definitely be a lot different. He doesn't sound like the kind of guy who messes around!

My birthday's on the 18th! We both have comics to make, bro!

No, he is not! In fact, we'll be seeing a lot of Ghutan in this season. I have plans for him.  :sly: 

Aye, that we do! I look forward to seeing yours. 

With that, I bring the third Character sheet, for your viewing pleasure.

Extended Cast

Enjoy!

Also, what do you guys think of the new header?

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Still lookin' good here! I can't wait to see these guys in action again!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the extended cast looks like!

Can't wait for the extended extended cast!

They, along with the villains, will be revealed in-comic. Right now I'm just showing all the old familiar faces.

Nice!

The second to last one...mysterious. But I recognize one of those mystery guys! :D

Mysterious, indeed. That one is part of a larger project I hope to undertake sometime soon, one that I'll need help with...

Anyway, Cyrahk and Thulk are at it again!

"Picking Favorites"

Enjoy!

EDIT: I cleaned up the first post a bit. Season 1 is now linked to in the gallery, making it easier for people to find Season 2, the Specials, and AC&T.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

:br:  Yes! Season 2 Is coming! ... :bored: I better get to work on my own Series as well.  :huna:  :takepic:

It sure is! And, yes, you should! :P

I know I'm probably late to the party, but that video to introduce the second season was really cool!

Nice cat by the way. :P

Haha, Thanks. I was trying to get the Doctor on his back while he was walking, but all I could manage was that. Pets can be so uncooperative. :P

Oh, and did you say party? Coincidentally, today's my birthday, so you can expect a birthday comic (which may or may not include a party)!

And, here it is!

Special: Happy 21st B-day!

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

:br:  Yes! Season 2 Is coming! ... :bored: I better get to work on my own Series as well.  :huna:  :takepic:

It sure is! And, yes, you should! :P

I know I'm probably late to the party, but that video to introduce the second season was really cool!

Nice cat by the way. :P

Haha, Thanks. I was trying to get the Doctor on his back while he was walking, but all I could manage was that. Pets can be so uncooperative. :P

Oh, and did you say party? Coincidentally, today's my birthday, so you can expect a birthday comic (which may or may not include a party)!

And, here it is!

Special: Happy 21st B-day!

Enjoy!

Very nice, I love it!

Wow, 21! Congrats!

I really like how the villains got to party with the good guys and just pal around for a day and have fun while putting aside their differences. Makes the special just a little more "special". Gad, that pun was downright awful...

I also like how you showed your face at the end. It makes this comic stand out and have something that your other comics don't. You've done a great job on this comic and happy birthday, bro! Have an awesome day!

mindeth the cobwebs

Very nice, I love it!

Thanks!

It's your Akamai and Wahirua Mocs you made a long time ago!!

Yup. :)

Wow, 21! Congrats!

I really like how the villains got to party with the good guys and just pal around for a day and have fun while putting aside their differences. Makes the special just a little more "special". Gad, that pun was downright awful...

I also like how you showed your face at the end. It makes this comic stand out and have something that your other comics don't. You've done a great job on this comic and happy birthday, bro! Have an awesome day!

They did that a lot last season. It's only done outside the main comics. Like in the summer recap video, you could see the villains playing soccer with some of the good guys.

And thanks! :)

That was a nice comic. Never thought Nidhiki could breakdance.

Fourth wall breaking (twice) was unexpected. In a good way, though.

Are Akamai and Wairuha here to stay?

Apparently, he can. :P

Yep. You'll actually see me once or twice more this season. Intentionally and for a purpose, of course.

And... I'm gonna say yes. They're not part of the regular cast or the extended cast, since they'll only be making cameos once in a while. Wairuha is scheduled to take part in one story later on, though. Not sure about Akamai at this point. I want to hear what the audience has to say on them first. If you guys want to see more of them, I'll work them in.

EDIT: I've decided to use the gold Kakama as sort of "formal wear" that I put on for special occasions. The rest of the time I'll wear the usual black one.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Alright, so it looks like the Kaita will indeed be having more appearances this season. Thanks for the feedback on them, guys! :)

Yep. You'll actually see me once or twice more this season. Intentionally and for a purpose, of course.

Wait... is the human you going to interact with the cast?

Once or twice. I have one scene planned out for much later on in which I appear briefly, but beyond that I haven't planned anything. We'll see.

Anyway, I've tortured you all long enough, so here you go:

Enjoy! :)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Awesome! And it was slightly funny to. Glad to hear the next comic's coming soon!

Soon? If by "soon," you mean  "now," then yes! :)

That was cool! I laughed when you/your self MOC (how should I address the Bionicle version of you and the real version of you now that you are in it?) popped out.

Call him Shadow, and me T1S. Or you can call me Calen. Or you don't really need to bother with it, since I won't be in there to much, anyway. :P

Cooollll...

That's a lot of toys ya got there. Can I come over one of these days?! (says the 21 year old... :guilty: )

Hey, I'm 21 now, too. There's no shame in it! :)

That aside...

HERE WE GO! 

New Arrivals: Part 1 is out!

Depending on my schedule, I may have parts 2 and 3 up over the course of next week.

Enjoy! (Also, I will be bringing out a big announcement concerning the series sometime soon. I really want to tell you guys, but I don't want to throw too much on you all at once.)

Oh, and if you haven't heard of it yet, I've recently started writing a comedy called "Vultraz & Company" (link is down there in my sig). Check it out, and give me some feedback, eh? I'd love to hear from ya.

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So who's the new PGS?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Wow, it doesn't look your like Akamai and Wairuha have changed at all since I first saw them! My MOCs never stay intact for more than a couple of months. (In rare occasions, they will last over five years.) 

Wait... Is Black Six a guest star???

No, it's Shadow's unofficial title as "The Challenger of Black Six."

He challenged Black Six to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Awesome! Definitely got pleasantly surprised to see this today.

I see Akamai and Wairuha are revamped. Wasn't expecting that, but they look good. And the practical effects have noticeably improved. Did you actually spray paint your carpet, and set a part of your yard on fire?

The ending... :D

The "speed" effect was just a digital edit. The fire and smoke were real, however. :D Huzzah for pyrotechnics!

You'll notice I took your advice on your entrance line. ;)

So who's the new PGS?

Still haven't decided yet. Depends on who I'm able to build over the course of the next week. Right now, I have one of the applicants mostly built, so I'm thinking about just giving it to him, but I'll look over the others and see if any of them can reasonably be built in a short span of time.

Wow, it doesn't look your like Akamai and Wairuha have changed at all since I first saw them! My MOCs never stay intact for more than a couple of months. (In rare occasions, they will last over five years.) 

Wait... Is Black Six a guest star???

No, it's Shadow's unofficial title as "The Challenger of Black Six."

He challenged Black Six to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Quite right. Axilus gave me that title when I challenged said member for that particular thing. (However, B6 may or may not have some involvement in the series later on. ;) )

As for the MOCs you see in this series, some have been intact for nearly 4 years. My old form, for example, was one of the first MOCs I ever posted on BZP.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~