Design Your Own Minifigures

Word has come to us recently about a cool new app that will soon be out there for iOS. <a href='http://www.sevenontwo.com/' target='offsite'>Mini Mi</a> allows you to design your own minifigure, or shake your phone to come up with a completely random combination. The developer tells us there are 3,805,928,543,217,530,000,000 possible configurations (that's over three sextillion) and there's still more surprises to come! I know they're also working on an Android version, so fear not if you don't have an iPhone. If you do though - go check it out!View the full article

So this is pretty cool, but two questions:

1.) Do I have to have a smartphone to download this?

2.) Is it available for the US? I tried clicking the download link and got a 'not available.'

I think at the moment it's only available for apple Iphones and Ipods. But I'm not sure as I don't own either of those.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

So this is pretty cool, but two questions: 1.) Do I have to have a smartphone to download this? 2.) Is it available for the US? I tried clicking the download link and got a 'not available.'

"Word has come to us recently about a cool new app that will soon be out there for iOS."It's in the App Store, but it's undergoing the final certification process or whatever hoops Apple makes developers jump through. As soon as it does it will be available.

Seems like an interesting little app. I wonder if one of the "surprises" will be the ability to order a custom fig ... with the popularity of the collectible minifigs, that might be pretty profitable.

That's a lovely thought. But that sounds incredibly unrealistic... Though I wouldn't complain...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group