BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Ranir)

She entered the village, taking in the sights. A few weird looks here and there, but other than that everyone seemed too preoccupied to notice the newcomer.
​After almost colliding with a few Matoran and tripping over an unattended fishing pole, someone in a nearby crowd caught Ranir's eye.
No. Friggin'. Way.
​It was another Araka.
​She started walking over to them. "Hey," she called, "hey you! With the spear!"

OOC: Yo, SnowyAegis.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Wasuka

Wasuka heard someone calling out things. Usual stuff, not like 'You need to hit that button or the world ends' or 'Fifteen Tarakava are marching on the village, everybody book it' or something. She begun to ignore it, until she heard 'With the spear'. Who here had spears? She had a spear. She had a big spear, too. The sharpened tip was a little over a solid foot long. She looked over, towards whoever was shouting.

Okay. Hm. Yeah. Another Araka. Coo-ee, how surprising. Well, it was. A bit. It also made sense, sending a single member of your species to investigate an island is silly. If they slipped and broke their neck, nobody would know. She didn't think she'd bee seeing other members of her species so soon, though.

"Uh, hey, yeah!" She waved.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC [Rhow - The Great Takea]:

She harrumphed. The little one still hadn't quite explained how being aboard the ship at the wrong time led to being dragged along as punishment. 

"And they didn't - y'kno - surface again to kick you off? And what in Karz is a Rora?"

IC: Soraya [The Great Takea]

The Dashi snorted at that.  "Sure, they were gonna turn the boat around to deal with some random saihoko who stuck her nose where it didn't belong.  Nah, it was easier to put me on scrubbing duty for the next few weeks.  I'll give the admiral points for making use of her resources, I guess.

"As for what a Rora is - head honchess of the empire.  Course, our current one wasn't expecting to get the job for another decade, most likely, but..." She trailed off and took another, very cautious sip of her drink.  "Look, the whole situation's a mess, is all I'm saying."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

"Aye. Makes sense to send more than one of us here, though. Although I'm questioning the sanity of the locals." She briefly turned, examining the surrounding village before turning back.

"Anyway, I'm Wasuka. And you?" She held out her hand.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Wasuka

"Nah, it's fine." She shrugged.

"You just get here too? I just crashed off-shore, my engine caught fire. Luckily some lady with a boat of all things came by to investigate." She chuckled.

"Speaking of boats, these people are awfully trusting of the shoreline, aren't they?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Kanonu

She grabbed her paints and set them on her bed, making sure they didn't leave any marks on sheets. She looked over her shoulder at Azureus.

"I'm going outside to get some fresh air. If you need something, just call me."

Kanonu left her hut and went to the docks. She sat down and stared at the waves, wondering if housing a Toa and an Araka could be considered complete madness. Probably yes.

OOC: Kanonu is OFI as for now.

"Aye. I mean, they've built an entire settlement over the water, and it doesn't look like anybody is the least bit worried that a Takea is going to explode through the floor and drag someone down." She scratched the back of her neck, briefly glancing over Ranir's shoulder at the treeline on the far side of the beach.

"Who knows, maybe it's the jungle that's a death sentence here, and the shores are the safest place to be. Brrr, that's a nasty thought."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Gah, that'd be awful. I can only imagine what horrible things lie in wait in those jungles..."
​She looked at a nearby group of Matoran.
​"Have you made contact with the locals yet? What are they like?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Uuuh...sorta...maybe? If they have some form of 'foreigner welcoming committee' or something, they haven't shown up yet. Who knows, maybe we're not the only newcomers." She shrugged, sighing.

"I've spoken to a couple people though. One of them was...uh...short. Like those people over there." She gestured towards a group of Matoran.

"The other was...taller. About our height...ish. They told me nobody wears helmets here, and they all use these freaky masks. Maybe they're immune to being shot in the back of the head. Boy, that'd be a power I'd want." She made some simple gestures about masks, before properly noticing that what she thought was the front of Ranir's helmet was actually another mask.

"...Ssspeaking of masks, why you got that one? Your helmet broken or something?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Oh, no. I just found it and thought it looked nice. It fits surprisingly well. And, hey, more protection."
​She adjusted it a bit.
​"So, these people you've met. Can I see them? I'd like to know how it feels to not think life's out to get you."

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Silo - Ga-Koro

IC: Kaikino felt his face contort in disgust as his employer "introduced" them to the moldy door and the dark, dank, deep passageway past it. It wasn't the first underground cavern Kaikino had been in, but the door itself didn't give him a good feeling; the fact that his employer had to break said door to open it gave him a bad one.

Kaikino followed suit though, and slowly stepped downwards. Money was money, and this might end up being one of the better paying jobs he had.

IC: Serith

Serith saw the look of disgust pass over the Vortixx's face, and he imagined that he looked the same way as well. The Toa of Crystal was used to doing dirty work, but he still never enjoyed it as much as the easier contracts.

"After you." He said to the Vortixx, and followed the tall being as they stepped into the doorway. 

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC: Silo - Warehouse, Ga-Koro

We continue down the steps, a smug look of satisfaction passing across my face as I hear the two other toa following behind me. "Wait here." I say to them as we halt at the foot of the slime-ridden staircase. The doorway behind and above me turns the complete darkness into mere shadows for a few metres, but walking briskly I soon enter absolute, impenetrable black. It doesn't matter, since I can feel around me with my mask - a trick I learnt years ago. Admittedly, it requires a lot of concentration, and I haven't mastered it. But it should help to get a feel for my surroundings here.

Even so, I have my hearing focused: the door didn't look damaged in any way, but some filth-covered beggar has probably snuck in in the months since I was last here. Indeed, I'm just having this thought when I feel a form that's moving slightly, yards away. I reach out with my intangible 'arms', brushing over the thing, its shape appearing in my mind's eye. Somebody's sleeping there - probably just some homeless vagabond, too drunk to care. Better safe than sorry, though. Ever so quietly, I dislodge a scrap of nearby metal, probably once a pipe, and strike it down quickly at the invisible figure. I hear a sound somewhere between a crunch, a squelch, and a clang. And then there's a slight 'poof' as the figure slumps to the floor.

With that out of the way, I try to find the box. Of course I could just obliterate the place, but I can't make too much noise - much as I'd love to. Oh, sometimes I wish I had been born a Fa-Toa. Then I remember what Casanuva is, and that thought dispels its predecessor. With this in mind, I use another trick I've learnt over the years. I send a wave of gravity out from me which lifts everything it touches into the air a few centimetres before lowering it to the ground. Now of course, I know which crates are the heaviest. Heading in the direction of the most weighty of them all, I bore a hole straight in front of me. I grin once again as I hear the crate's rotten wood tear and spray apart to reveal the ping ping sound of a (telekinetic) knife against metal.

Immediately ripping the now rusted metal box open, I am equally satisfied by the clink of coin within. It's all in bags, so I grab a few for my accomplices. I can't remember how much cash is in each, but it'll be at least  enough for two mercs, if not more. I'm not bothered, though: I'll be generous today, since I'm in such a good mood.

Stepping back into the relative light, I survey my two new weapons wordlessly before doing anything with the money.

Edited by The Silent King

Kathok

IC: Azureus

Azi stepped out of the house, and as he did he felt something tug at the back of his mind. a word, a name; Nokama. he knew it wasn't his. but it seemed familiar. suddenly, an image floated into his mind. it was a Toa of Water, dual blades in hand, a Kanohi Rau covering her face. there were five other figures around her, teammates probably. "something isn't right here" Azureus thought to himself. Activating his Kakama, he sped across Ga-Koro, searching for Kanonu, if anything, she'd have answers. he came to a screeching halt as he saw her near the docks. " hey Kanonu?" he asked, " was there a Toa(?) Nokama here at any point?"

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:

"I'm trying to wrap my head around why you would need such a container for spiteful reasons, and all I am concluding is that I probably don't want to know."

Edited by Peele

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kanonu jumped as Azi suddenly appeared in front of her out of nowhere. She looked at the tall figure and tapped the desk she was sitting on.

"Was there a Toa Nokama here at any point?" He asked.

Kanonu froze. Her expression darkened. "She is... was... the Turaga of Ga-Koro. I don't recall her ever being a Toa, there are only tales and legends she and other Turaga used to tell. She was a wonderful person, really. But she's not with us today." She touched the broken armour near her neck. "Not anymore."

Something was very, very wrong. Azureus held a hand to his mask as he tried to process what he had just been told. Where he came from, Nokama was a Toa, and she sure as Karz wasn't dead, or a Turaga. There was only one Turaga he knew, and he betrayed his island and it's protectors. "Where, or when, am i?" Azureus thought. "Oh, sorry to hear that. I was just gonna give a message from an old Friend." He told Kanonu. Where ever he was, he knew something, at one point or another, went wrong.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:

"I'm trying to wrap my head around why you would need such a container for spiteful reasons, and all I am concluding is that I probably don't want to know."

IC:

"You probably don't," I admitted with as much sincerity as my snarky old heart could manage, popping a strawberry into my mouth. "It has to do with a long and vaguely passive-aggressive war between the nobility and yours truly."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"No, it's fine. Besides, I'd rather not be alone on this island."
​She looked around at the huts surrounding them, before beginning to walk off.
​"Come on, let's go find them."

Edited by Tarn of the DJD

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Azi actually DID know Nokama, and her whole team. Heck, he even trained them. But for some reason, he knew telling her the truth would probably either get him arrested, or reveal something that shouldn't have been revealed. He decided to lie to the Matoran, hoping that she knew less than he did.

"I met her a while back, her and five other Turaga." He told her, hoping the lie would hold up, "We used live on the same island. I thought they were crazy at first, that nobody could be trusted after what had happened to my team. But after a while, They helped me, taught me things I didn't even know I could do. They left after a while, though. Now I see where they went and why they left."

OOC: yep.... this is gonna be a clusterf*ck of a post....

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

She nodded, but kept the hesistance to herself. Something about it didn't fit quite right. "Since you knew her, I think I could tell you..."

Kanonu leaned a bit closer and covered her mouth. Her expression was now solemn, somehow angry. "Nokama was assassinated by Toa before you."

Some Matoran behind them gave her a look at the sound of the 'Toa' word. No one spoke about it in Ga-Koro. No one.

OOC: can I screw up your character's mind and worldviews, Toa Azureus?

Wasuka shrugged.

"Alrighty, if you want. Follow me." She sighed.

She wandered around with no real direction, occasionally throwing glances over where her airship smashed into the sea. Shame, she doubted anyone here knew how to make one of those, and it was the only reliable means of getting home both alive and in one piece.

During one of these glances, she caught something out of the corner of her eye. She didn't know what it was called, near the place where you...hook the boats...to the...village...yeah.

Nailed it.

There they were, anyway. Sharply turning, she approached. Both of them were there, interestingly.

"Hey! So, uh, I got slightly lost." She called. "Also I found another one." She gestured to Ranir.

OOC: Howdy Kanonu and Azureus.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Kanonu's shoulders fell a bit. "Another one?...But why?"

Guess who's sleeping on the floor tonight. One newcomer? Eh, could be worse. Two? A bit tight, but managable. Three? Kanonu facepalmed herself on the inside. "Is that your friend? What's their name?" She tried to smile, but it came out kind of forced. One could see she was just plain tired.

What's up with everyone crashing down completely clueless?!

OOC: Welcome back! We missed you, Wasuka.

Azureus stepped back the moment he heard the word assassination. "Funny," he said, trembling as he tried to stop himself from causing anot her war flashback, "in my case, it was the other way around. Our own Turaga betrayed us, calling in hit men to pick us off one by one. I was the only survivor."

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC (Dakte)

Dakte, equipped once more with his crystal armour, weapons and other personal effects, returned the bows of his new travelling companions.

"Is there anything else we should know about this 'Ko' region?" he asked. "The bitter cold your people describe is all but unknown to us Dasaka. Will we need any particular equipment or clothing to deal with it?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png