BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

After I was done catching up with Onuzek he started to talk with the others, most of us that were present knew him well, or at least at seen him around, he was kind of hard to miss.

Eventually Hari and I purchased our new clothing, I didn't know about Hari but I had decided to wear my new outfit for the rest of the day. I certainly wasn't used to wearing so...little. But at the same time it was fun! I certainly would never have imagined myself wearing denim shorts and a bikini top even yesterday.

So I walked out of the store in my skimpy outfit with my friends behind me, and not a care in the world! Well okay maybe the few leers I was getting from random passers bys was somewhat unnerving. But who cared anyway? All I had to do was glare at them and they'd look away, no big deal.

In fact I was glaring at one dirty old Turaga when I collided into something with a loud clang! Or someone rather...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Thanks Bioman. FYI, It'd be great if when you're adding OOC comments like that if you could just edit them into your latest posts instead of adding a new post entirely. It just limits spam for others and keeps everyone less cranky. :P Thanks again dude.

IC:

It was times like these Zeth wished he had Stigma on him. Ousting an opponent in close quarters combat had always been a challenge for him due to his physical weakness.

Today was a special day however, and the Toa of Gravity wanted desperately to escape Chivinix's clutches. So he did what most would do in a situation like this.

He aimed a solid punch at the creature's ribcage.

OOC: Thanks Bioman. FYI, It'd be great if when you're adding OOC comments like that if you could just edit them into your latest posts instead of adding a new post entirely. It just limits spam for others and keeps everyone less cranky. :P Thanks again dude.

IC:

It was times like these Zeth wished he had Stigma on him. Ousting an opponent in close quarters combat had always been a challenge for him due to his physical weakness.

Today was a special day however, and the Toa of Gravity wanted desperately to escape Chivinix's clutches. So he did what most would do in a situation like this.

He aimed a solid punch at the creature's ribcage.

OOC: Okay, thanks for the heads-up :P

IC: Varan

I awake.

The gukko has brought me far - the Fau swamp, I believe. He has done his job well, so I reward him with something that all creatures need out here - the mercy of a quick death.

I stumble around, my head unclear. The exact events that had just occurred were... foggy. But my mind is not on this at the moment - but rather my naked face. I trace the scars over my eyes, and know that I must find a new Kanohi, and soon.

Edited by Bioni-Man

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix arched his brow as he saw Zeth attempt to punch his chest. The toa would encounter a solid wall of carapace that coated Chivinix's chest and most of his body. However as Varan's gravity blast caused him to grow light he attempted to use this to his advantage as he took flight releasing Zeth with a solid flick of his feet. He saw Varan fall through and was intent to follow the toa however when the ba-toa was helped by a sudden Gukko he was unexpected for that but he had the advantage of flight as he followed the Gukko.

The Gukko was a worthy opponent in terms of speed for he had a difficulty in keeping up with it. Chivinix knew when a tactical retreate was needed and as such he slowed down a bit and was intent to follow the gukko through the trees. When it finally landed he was shocked to discover the toa had killed the beast that had assisted and his anger only grew, He attempted to fire off an energy burst from the cover of the trees at Varan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Mihlra

The sound of someone's voice followed the sound of bodies colliding, though the latter was arguably the nicest of the two noises that were the result of the impact.

"Watch it, punk," Mihlra snapped, almost, but not quite, shouldering her way past whoever was dumb enough to not look in the general direction that where they were walking.

The Toa of Lightning took a step to the side with a single leg, as to rotate her torso to get a glance at the oblivious being. It was a Toa, Air or Plantlife judging by the hues of her body, dressed in actual clothes that left little to the imagination. Of course, that was becoming the style nowadays, strange as it may have been. But there was nothing really special about the Toa. Only a Le-Koroan girl just like any other of the great number within the Koro, off to do whatever the young people did these days.

And yet, Mihlra paused, her forward momentum coming to a halt as she dug her heel into the platform's wooden floor, planting herself as to stop the Le-Toa from moving anywhere fast. Mihlra's features morphed into those of a frown, here eyes narrowing as she studied the girl.

"Do I know you?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Watch it, punk,"

Many things swarmed into my mind, shock, surprise, embarrassment, a little bit of anger. Admittedly it had been my fault for not looking where I was going so I decided to apologize...though as I got a good look at her face my eyes widened with complete shock, like I was looking at a ghost.

No...it can't be her...she's dead...she died a long time ago... There simply was no way it could be her, she just looked like my...

"Do I know you?" My heart stopped, I knew that voice...I knew it...no one else talked that way...no one.

It seemed like time just stopped, like I was stuck in the moment. I could feel my body trembling, my lips quivering, my eyes threatening to moisten. My lips parted as I attempted to say something, though it had becoming suprisingly difficult to speak, still...I had to ask the question...

"Mom?"

Edited by Yoko Littner

Chivinix arched his brow as he saw Zeth attempt to punch his chest. The toa would encounter a solid wall of carapace that coated Chivinix's chest and most of his body. However as Varan's gravity blast caused him to grow light he attempted to use this to his advantage as he took flight releasing Zeth with a solid flick of his feet. He saw Varan fall through and was intent to follow the toa however when the ba-toa was helped by a sudden Gukko he was unexpected for that but he had the advantage of flight as he followed the Gukko.

The Gukko was a worthy opponent in terms of speed for he had a difficulty in keeping up with it. Chivinix knew when a tactical retreate was needed and as such he slowed down a bit and was intent to follow the gukko through the trees. When it finally landed he was shocked to discover the toa had killed the beast that had assisted and his anger only grew, He attempted to fire off an energy burst from the cover of the trees at Varan.

The insect has returned. How amusing.

My power is well depleted, and my mask gone. How long I could stand against Chivinix with naught but my spear is a mystery. I need coverage.

He fires a blast at me, and I dodge. My connections with the Master keep me fast, but my overall energy is leaving me. I take a risk that hardly any would choose - I dive into the swamp, and begin to swim for my life.

Edited by Bioni-Man

Chivinix seems surprised that the toa would attempt to flee by diving into the swamp. However Chivinix would just use this to his advantage as he flies to a tree closer the swamp and watches the water for any sign of the toa. He would eventually have to surface if he did not want to drown and Chivinix would be there, ready to strike. He fired a few warning energy bolts into the water as a warning

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Dehkaz

Dehkaz's violet eyes flicked around the room from beneath his Kanohi, pausing momentarily at both the window and the door. Seemingly satisfied that they were alone, he brought his attention back to the Toa of Stone standing before him, and began.

"We're going to bring down a group of criminals," The Toa of Magnetism replied, his voice dropping slightly as if to ward against eavesdroppers. "The exact details as to how have been left to us, though the Guard, quote unquote, will only give as much support as it can, which I'm pretty sure means we're on our own. That is, of course, you feel like ending some dastardly evil fellow's careers the hard way with me."

"The lowly thugs in the group itself call themselves the Lava Hawks, a particularly unoriginal name of which I prefer not to use. "Doomed", seems much more appropriate. Anyway, they were originally a small group in Xa-Koro, nothing to really boast about. Just another pile of scum among a whole karz of a lot of scum. They made their way back over to the mainland after the islets decided to take an underwater vacation. And with more than a slight grudge against the "mainlanders", for understandable, if stupid, reasons."

"They weren't much of a problem, and quite frankly, weren't even noticed. Until recently. They've managed to recruit a fair bit more members, assassins, mercs, thugs, brutes, thieves, you name it. Now, that alone is worrying, but then they started attacking traders within Po and Ga-Wahi, and they became a problem to be removed."

Dehkaz paused, giving time for Naona to think over what he'd said.

"I have a plan," He continued after a moment, "If you'll join me on this little escapade of mine."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Alfon

As I indulged in my nostalgia, along with a small side of self-pity, I couldn't help but feel something was off. Before I could figure out why, a voice spoke up from behind and let me tell you, when you're way up high on a tree branch all by yourself, completely unexpectant of any company whatsoever, that calm voice usually carries the shock value of a Muaka's roar.

Meaning I kind of fell. Somewhat.

In a whirl of confusion and utter surprise, my Calix-enhanced reflexes kicked in, and I somehow managed to spin around in mid-air and latch on the edge of the branch at the very last second. My fingers dug into the wood in a desperate attempt to hang on, though I pulled myself up with relative ease after I recovered my wits. On my way up, I came face to face with a certain Toa of plasma I might have hit on before.

"Atea," I breathed, still shaking off the adrenaline. "You scared the karz out of me. How did you.."

I paused, then let the question slide into silence as I tried to recall what she'd asked me a moment ago.

"... Why do you act the way you do around me?"

Right. Truth be told, I hadn't a clue how I could answer to such an unusually awkward question.

"I, uh...what do you mean, exactly?"

IC:

"It's almost as if you're trying to impress me or something of the like," Atea said, tilting her head. She had little idea that she was scary, much less even the least bit intimidating. Perhaps Alfon wasn't as in-tune to his surroundings like her, and was easily startled when she walked up behind him. Another thing Atea would have to re-evaluate about her habits.

"It's a little... Odd..."

I could not believe the stupidity of this thing. The swamp has a number of exits, some hidden deep and unfound. But I was raised in this region - and I knew them all.

I thought I was off free... that I could reconcile with Kaama, take my prize, and leave this Realm of Karzahni once and for all. But as I just happened to glance up above the waves and through the murky water, I saw this Chivinix forming something in his hand.

Energy...

I tried to shout in rage, but nothing came out; rather, water filled the void in my lungs.

Chivinix hurled the energy forth, and the fumes of the swamp ignited.

Edited by Bioni-Man

Chivinix smirked as he watched the swamp ignite partially. He knew the toa would have have to surface eventually and he could sit here waiting. If the toa did manage to get away he had the toa's scent and could easily track him again. Normally Chivinix would have given up by now but this toa had infuriated him to the point of this turning into revenge.

Chivinix scanned the burning water for anything unuasual.. that is when he saw it.. A small bubble of water surfaced.. Meaning that the toa likely opened his mouth releasing what air was caught in his mouth and lungs. With a wicked yet twisted smile he shot two bursts of energy into the water at the location of the bubble

IC: Vrina

Vrina smiled brightly as she began heading towards Colx's training hall. She had managed to secure a one time deal with a vendor looking for some bog snake venom. She admitted it would be a difficult task but a paying one none the less.. 100 widgets up front and she was a happy woman. Now she wanted to meet with Colx and prepare for tommorrow

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Dehkaz

"Ex-cellent," The Toa of Magnetism said, drawing the word out into it's separate syllables, "Saves me the time of trying to teach one of our new recruits the virtue of stealth. I mean, they all want to be the island's next public hero."

"I took the liberty of setting up a little place in which we'd be able to discuss this in further detail, and I brought along a few things that may help us," He continued, turning towards the door, before glancing back, "Isn't too far."

IC: Mihlra

Mihlra's mouth opened with a partly formed expletive that wasn't vocalized as she simply stared at the Toa of Air standing before her. She blinked, and thought of a number of things to stay to the rather... strange comment. But she couldn't say much.

"What? No. You're mistaken."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

A feeling of awkwardness and dread overcame me when I wondered if I was mistakened. But then I remembered...last time she saw me I was just a kid...not even a Toa....or a girl for that matter.

"It's me...Skyra." If that didn't get her attention then she wasn't my mom.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

IC:

"No..." Atea said, glancing away awkwardly.

"I... I'm not good at - What Hasil would call anyway - 'Social Skills'... I get the feeling this is among them..."

Atea shuffled awkwardly in place for a moment, as if something was eating away at the inside of her, a corrosive element to her being that she couldn't just get rid of...

"I have an... Explanation... Sortof..."

She looked at Alfon for a moment, before glancing away again, as if embarrassed to meet his eyes while she spoke. She spoke quickly as well, further cementing the fact that she was actually embarrassed to talk about this, or at least, a little embarrassed.

"I wasn't... What you call 'born and raised'... For me it was more like 'created and trained'... I came into existence in a lab, where I was conditioned to be... A perfect soldier, I guess. That's what I was, that's what I sortof am... My existence up until a few months ago? I worked for the beings who trained me. I was considered one of their best experiments. I was so good at what I did, that they tried, and sometimes succeeded at replicated the results."

She made a nonchalant gesture to herself.

"Regardless, I eventually was able to realize that I was more than just a thing for them to order around... I realized I had free will... And in doing so, I eventually escaped from them... And ended up here."

She paused to allow Alfon to process her words, before resuming in her embarrassed fast-talk.

"That's why I'm also here, specifically. Combat, mission, following orders and all that stuff... Which lead me to Hasil, who's been... Sortof teaching me 'social skills'... Sortof..."

I cursed in the tongue of the Skakdi at myself for my stupidity - it is the fumes that are explosive, not the liquid gas - which meant I was safe down here. But I had foolishly reacted to my predicament by letting my breath forth and wasting oxygen.

And I needed to find more.

I started swimming deeper when two energy blasts hit the surface again, sending heat searing through the water. I ignored it as best as possible, then continued down. I had to admit, it was deep for a swamp.

Chivinix hissed in frustration. He knew that toa was down there and he had to find him. Flying high into the air Chivinix immediately reversed his angle and dived into the water relying on a bit of energy crackling in his palms to light his way under the water as he searched for the ba-toa

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I was tired and weary, but I refuse to surrender. It is dark down here, and the creature's sight and smell in this rotpit was useless - even the light he produced would only cause the foggy water to shine, obscuring his vision more. He would need to use hearing... but I'm not the noisiest of beings.

I moved almost imperceptibly bacwards and down into a great tangle of swampweed, moving further and further down, looking for the exit. And as I went, my lungs began burning.

I was running out of time.

Chivinix resurfaced as he looked out over the swamp trying to find the toa beneath the swampy water. A shrill hiss came from Chivinix as he knew the toa knew the swamp better than him and must be using it to his advantage for the large insectoid could not see the toa to save his life. Instead Chivinix would take a different approach and perch himself atop a tree watching for any sign of Varan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

This is a joke, right?

I was incredibly tempted to repeat that line, but after she practically vomited her entire life story on me, I might as well be slapping her with those words. So I opted for a simple "Wow." so I could buy myself some time to chew over whatever I'd just heard.

"That's quite the story..." I said, tone deceptively soft as I tried to hide my skepticism. My eyes bored directly into hers, blank in their white gaze as they studied her face, searching for any hint that she was lying to me. Her story was hard to believe, and I didn't know whether I should gobble up every single detail she said or I should just laugh before she made a fool out of me. She seemed genuine though, almost embarrassed and it could easily explain why she seemed more of an oddball than the rest of us, but being a bit of a delusional, egoist buffoon, I shouldn't be talking.

It took me a moment to think. I wasn't entirely convinced. Only after a while did I realize her story didn't really matter. She was part of my squad, serving Le-Koro just like me and if anything counted at the time being, that was it. So I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

"So you're basically telling me that you could whoop my #### in a fight."

I smiled.

"That was a joke." I said, trailing back into silence. Broaching the previous topic of my behavior wasn't on my priority list; if anything, she'd have Hasil explain it to her and hopefully she wouldn't misinterpret it for love. I think the awkwardness would kill her. Or y'know...maybe she'd be like, super overjoyed that handsome Alfon has a crush on her (which I don't, thank you very much).

"So these people that...raised you. What's their deal? Are they still around or something?"

IC:

"So you're basically telling me that you could whoop my #### in a fight."

"I guess you could say that..." Atea said, stifling a chuckle.

"But... In response to your questions... I don't know. I would guess 'conquest', as that's something that these types of people do I guess... But, I don't know. Last time I had seen any of them, I was escaping. Then where I was escaping from promptly exploded."

My lungs are exploding with pain, but I fight the unconcsiousness that threatens to consume me. I dive deeper, the water becoming murkier and the slimy feeling of undersea plants and animals brushing my armor. My eyes begin dimming, my mouth exhaling now inhal-

With a splash, I surface in an underwater cavern, the entrance so covered by weed that it could have only been the Master's grace that led me here. I retch water and my chest heaves up and down in a violent motion, as I plot my next move. What now?

Ic: Athiel

Athiel slowly walked out of the tunnel, only to be momentarily blinded by a bright light. Once he regained his vision, he realized that the area around him was covered in bright green vegetation. Numerous trees surrounded him, and sunlight poured through the canopy above. The jungle felt humid, pleasant after being in the desert for so long. They had arrived in Le- Wahi. "I would have never thought that it would lead to Le-Wahi. The question is, why would someone go through all this effort?"

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Chivinix chittered softly as he waited atop the tree. The fires above the swamp had died down and now he just sat in waiting, looking for any sign of the ba-toa

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Sounds like it was quite the daring escape." I mused. "Hopefully that explosion took care of them."

"So despite that combat and all that kind of stuff is what you excel at, are you happy working for the military? Or are there other things you'd rather be doing?"

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

The Muaka in my gut had cooled its jets a little, at least enough for me to take my mind off of it for a while as I trudged on home. It was deceptive how it lay there, waiting, just itching for an opportunity to thrash about again and make it darn near impossible for me to form a coherent thought, let alone two.

I had a strong suspicion what the reason was; I was now on my way back after having arranged a table for two at the bright-star. Vrina and I were going on a date.

The thought was no sooner etched into my skull before I found myself gazing upon it in confusion. Really? Me? On a Date? When Karzahni freezes and Irnakk keels over, maybe.

Courting females had been its own little circle of karz for me up to this point, and none of it had lasted more than a day. At the time I as loving it, but looking back at it I felt an urge to give my younger self a well-deserved knuckle sandwich, and probably a corkscrew maneuver to the private regions while I was at it.

Flings, sparks that fizzled out in mere days, my motormouth running on autopilot and earning me more than just a few sneaky attempts at robbing me of my gorgeous smile (miraculously I managed to hang onto that)... it wasn't pretty.

Now, though, with Vrina, I felt a whole lot different, and I would have an easier time fighting my way out of an Ash' Bear's Cave than navigating this situation properly.

The fact that the female in question actually seemed to stand the sight of me was a good thing, but whether or not it'd actually last remained to be seen. It'd only been a few days.

But if there was anything I felt more like running away from, it was the realm of Irnakk himself. This could work, as long as I didn't do anything I used to in situations like these.

"Colx" I said to myself "you've got a good thing going here, now buckle up and take charge of the situation you putrid excuse for a great warrior"

I opened the door to my gym with an indifferent sneer.

"Vrina, you there?"

Even as I said it, I felt the Muaka in my gut twitch in anticipation.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina had long since been in a corner of the gym practicing some of her unarmed combat however when she hears colx she shouts

"I'm in here Colx.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Colx (Fitness Center)

I grinned. Vrina exercising was something I knew I could appreciate, and at the moment I'd take any concrete positive I could get my hands on for all it was worth. For I was still having doubts about just how this wasn't going to end in fire and blood.

"Well," I said, voice getting raspy again as the Muaka in my gut prepared to pounce "I've got us a table, this evening"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina arched her brow as she proceeded to grab a towel and wiped her hands from the sweat while looking to Colx. A thin sheen of sweat coated her body as she leaned against the wall with one arm. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily

"My my.. you have been busy haven't you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The smell of toil, sweat and tears drifting from Vrina was a familiar one, this was a gym after all, so it was one I felt waft against my nostrils daily. It was the smell of hard work, of warriors honing their skills, of flesh and blood wheezing in agony after intense labor, the smell of life at its most real and physical. My kind of life.

"S'pose so," I remarked, "how did your job hunt go?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina offers a wide smile to Colx

"Well I actually managed to get a good job.. A vendor wants 4 bog snakes and willing to pay 300 widgets.. So tomorrow I have to go hunt some bog snakes."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Sounds like a good deal, and quite a bit of work" I remarked with a nod, "you don't think you'd need any help with that?"

Hunting Bog Snakes seemed like it could at least be a bit dangerous, and that was something I could definitely get behind. Not to mention the fact that it'd be a whole lot easier to think straight in that kind of situation as far as I was concerned, compared to dating.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...