BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (As Adamas): "There's no need for attitude." The toa of crystal said condescendingly before generating a crystal and tying it to the string.

OOC: We should contact Lerada. I'll be offline soon so you should do it.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC:I ain't dead. Also, FYI, Lerada is male.

IC:Lerada

Hazardous Rahi. No idea what this item is. Hm. Doesn't seem worth it.

"This feels both dangerous and unreliable. It might just be some shiny, worthless metal. Also, dangerous animals." He pointed out.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC (As Adamas): "If we get scrap metal, at least we can sell it." Said the toa of crystal as she flung her fishing rod, smiling at the splash of the crystal into the water. "Luta, where exactly is the shiny object?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Adamas): *I think I should listen to the toa of air more often now.* The toa of crystal nodded. "Alright, let's do that instead." Said Adamas as she summoned a crystal pillar. A large gem Rose out of the bottom of the swamp but it paused. "I can't see through this murky stuff, is there a way to see through the water?"

IC: Hakari

"I'm ready!" Hakari exclaimed, more than a little excited to ride the Kane-Ra.

IC:

"Ready as ever. Nothin' to get from the inn."

IC: Zeal - Le-Koro Stables

The Silver Toa mounted up and grabbed the reins, the two stumps that were once his left ring and little fingers slotting into prosthesis attached to the lengths of leather. Zeal relished the feel of the reins in his hands, having been shut up in Le-Koro for Mata Nui knows how long. Aki-Nui was sure to be antsy. Hakari took the saddle behind him, Rerin Haln just kind of standing beside them.

The Silver Toa smiled a silver grin and whipped the reins. "Yah!"

OOC: Zeal and his lot to Ga-Wahi. If either of you want to make the arrival post that's groovy, otherwise I will :P

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

"Nah, it's fine, just write what you know." He stood straight, raising his hand dramatically, held as if holding up an open book, and put an almost pompous look on his face.

'The Story of Luta. He led some strangers to a dangerous swamp to go treasure hunting, and died in a rather pointless explosion.

The End.'

He smirked.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Mata Nui people forgot what others could do a lot. He turned to Adamas, getting her attention, before tapping his mask. "Why bother?" He asked before turning it on, lifting off and heading towards the gem. He put the tips of his swords together, forming a crude 'basket' with the hooks on the inside of his sword blades. He snatched up the gem with them, turning upwards and throwing the gem in the air before catching it with his hand. Successful, he flew back, landing with a short skid.

IC:Aradix

Aradix slowly patrolled the edge of the treetop platform, his right hand lazily gripping the handle of his Lightstone Rifle as he watched the sky, more out of boredom than anything. Aradix had been in the Force a while, a Corporal now and rather happy with his position. With a sigh, Aradix patted his Lightstone pouch on his hip before looking down, fiddling with his arm-mounted grappling hook.

OOC:Aradix open for interaction

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC (As Adamas): "You remind me of a Ko-Matoran for some reason. Maybe it's just your ability to come up with good ideas." The toa of crystal complimented before listening to Luta. "Care to open it up?" 

If it weren't for his mask obscuring most of his face, one would have seen his cheeks go ever so slightly red. "I...I try." He chuckled, before looking at the matoran.

"Honestly, if you want to try and open it, go ahead, I just get the feeling it ain't an actual door. Why would there be a door at the bottom of...of all this?" He gestured to the murky swamp water. If you could call it that.

"I say we either go sell this, or hang onto it for now and go somewhere else. Maybe the desert." He suggested, putting the gemstone in his pouch.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Baxter

His baggy pants struggled to stay on his body as they furiously flapped while the bluish owner of the garment smeared himself into the skyline above Le-Koro.

He hadn't decided on where to land, but anywhere would be fine. Every moment and every space was an opportunity.

But he decided to do a couple victory laps after his successive escape from those Sentinel rascals and landed in a tree.

The tree was special. Why, you ask? Because a special person was now sitting in it. An undefeated champion of the Arts.

Baxter Picatinni whipped out his paintbrush and hoisted it above his head like he was ###### He-Man. He would've shouted "I HAAAAAVE THE POOOOWEEER" too if he wasn't mute.

Instead, he just hopped down a couple branches and perched himself so he was in view of two guys who were standing by a dumpster with another guy.

What an absolutely astounding scene. By the College-educated power invested in me, I shall do it justice on canvas.

He whipped out his easel and furiously started dabbing and swishing and stroking till he worked up a sweat.

It wasn't long before he had completed his masterpiece. He signed his name, took the drying portrait, and flew himself down to the magnificent subjects of his spectacular painting.

He held out his work, offering it to these gentlemen free of charge.

gcK7uwO.png

What a gorgeous scene indeed.

Edited by Perpendicular
  • Upvote 1