BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zeal - Top of the Tree Inn

"I like your attitude," Zeal said with his silver grin, grabbing up his cloak and pulling it over his shoulders. The familiar shape of Hakari's mask only just now clicked with him, as it was one he wore on his own face.

"Race you down to the stables?"

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Hakari

"You're on!" Hakari said, beaming as she braced herself. "Ready. Set. Go!" She was off the moment 'go' left her mouth, she had already forgotten her no-using-kakama-indoors-rule. 

There was a loud crashing sound downstairs. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"You're on!" Hakari said, beaming as she braced herself. "Ready. Set. Go!" She was off the moment 'go' left her mouth, she had already forgotten her no-using-kakama-indoors-rule. 

There was a loud crashing sound downstairs. 

"Oooooh... oooh." Zeal cringed all the way down to the lobby, surveying the damage with gritted teeth. "You alright there Hakari?" he queried in a quiet tone.

BZPRPG Profiles

Gently helping Hakari to her feet, Zeal smiled sheepishly at the innkeeper. "I suppose this'll be going on my bill?"

The duo soon found themselves outside, having been banned from the establishment for quite some time. "My bad," the Silver Toa uttered quietly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Hakari brushed herself off, looking at Zeal. "It's alright, I shouldn't have used my mask in there...but now that we're outside..." She was replaced by a trail of dust as she took off at high speed toward the stables, laughing as she did. 

She glanced behind her to see Zeal running behind her some distance away. Not wanting him to have a chance to catch up, she pushed herself harder, narrowly avoiding various pedestrians and other obstacles as she did. The stables were almost in sight. 

IC: Zeal - Le-Koro Stables

Zeal's train of thought (gloating and ego-boosting despite having not actually won yet) was suddenly and violently derailed with a single sneeze, followed by a single Lesterin, which led to two falls.

Zeal awoke with a groan, a certain Kane-Ra licking his face. "Uuuugh... hey Aki."

BZPRPG Profiles

The Toa sat up and, brushing the dirt off of his armour, spied Hakari's legs protruding from the hay and burst into laughter. This raucous laughter didn't stop for the next few minutes, until finally Zeal had to stop to catch his breath.

"I think... I think we'll call it a draw." Zeal burst out laughing again, falling onto his back and seriously confusing his Kane-Ra companion.

Edited by Zeal

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Lerada

Lerada leant forward, falling a distance before activating his Kadin to break his fall.

IC: Luta - Le-Koro

"Well I'm sure I can make it down with no problems"

He jumped down grabbing the small branches to brake his fall, when they were gone he tried to grab to the side of the tree, he landed on his backpack, the silver poking into his side. He then shifted himself onto his side.

"Give me a second!"

IC: Toku - Le-Koro

"Well there doesn't to be any trouble, may as well visit a new part of the island. I wonder where this tunnel leads to?"

OOC: Toku is going to Onu-Wahi

It's time to move on.

IC: Eztanda - Le-Koro

For a second I snap. Black anger fills me. "For gods' sakes Jaco, shut up!"

I immediately regret it, my rage subsiding. I thought I had it under control. I slump back in my seat, staring at the table for a few seconds.

Kathok

IC:

"You're insane."

The comment, followed quite shortly by a swig from a hip flask, floated through the air as the Lesterin speaker walked easily into the stables. Rerin Haln surveyed both his previous traveling companion and her apparent new one with half a grin.

"Not how you're supposed t'stop, Hakari."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hakari pulled herself out of the bed of hay, she sneezed and spit out bits of hay and she turned to look at her fellow Lesterin. 

"Oh hey Rerin, I was just thinking about you! Would you like to come to Ga-koro with us? I've heard the weather is nice." 

IC: Kythera

"Sounds like as good a plan as any to me," Kythera replied, shrugging in agreement.  A beat passed, and her brow furrowed ever so slightly as her two ice blue eyes disappeared beneath their lids for an instant.  "Although..."

"I can't give any promises about not putting some hopeless romantic drunkard through a table," The vortixx gave an apologetic grin, "Sorry, Rewera."

IC: (Rewera & Aparangi)

Rewera's expression changed slightly, from serious to a slightly joking, slightly annoying I guess I should have seen that coming one.

"Well, I suppose if they're being romantic that warrants some broken furniture. So, which inns do you know here?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Hakari pulled herself out of the bed of hay, she sneezed and spit out bits of hay and she turned to look at her fellow Lesterin. 

"Oh hey Rerin, I was just thinking about you! Would you like to come to Ga-koro with us? I've heard the weather is nice." 

"Yeah, but the tea's nicer," interjected the Silver Toa, just barely stifling another chuckle. The Kane-Ra continued to be very confused.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Rewera & Aparangi)

Rewera's expression changed slightly, from serious to a slightly joking, slightly annoying I guess I should have seen that coming one.

"Well, I suppose if they're being romantic that warrants some broken furniture. So, which inns do you know here?"

IC: Kythera

"This way," The vortixx gave a tilt of her head towards a respectably shady, quite literally given the jungle canopy above, building.  It didn't look that old, even with the markedly missing signage, which was probably related to the claw marks nearby, but everyone who came around knew its name.  She wasn't one of those people, though she had come by once or twice during her visits to the Koro.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Rakau

Rakau exited the bar. He adjusted his jacket, and lit a cigar outside the bar. That was when someone who he had thought he'd never see again came into his vision. "Hello Rakau." 

IC: Isaer

A powerful punch sent me sprawling to the ground, before I soon picked up by my neck. "I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME BACK HERE!" My old friend yelled, raising his hand to punch me again. "HEYHEYHEY! CALM DOWN! I JUST CAME TO STRIKE A DEAL WITH YOU!" I spluttered hastily, struggling. "I have no interests in your deal, swine." "IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, YOU ARE!" I yelled back, my akaku scope focused on his face.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Maxxta:

"Kamkika, the skadki is gone. You can come back out." said Maxxta to his friend who was sitting in the bottom of his hollow.

IC: Kamkika:

"Thank you Maxxta." said Kamkika, getting up and looking towards the koro. A few minutes later he was walking through the square, looking around in the hussle and bustle and being glad to be sane again.

OOC: Kamkika open for interaction

Edited by le-toa_rock

IC: Excelsior (Prospect of Whitby)

Excelsior sighed at the sudden sounds of an impromptu brawl outside. "Excuse me," the ex-mafia crime lord said, removing his glasses to polish them with a silken cloth which he put back in the pocket of his trench coat as soon as possible. "It sounds like my friend- or someone else, depending on how drunk he is- requires my help." The Vortixx stood up. "Would either of you care to join me?"

VBWj75sh.png

[Le-Koro, Markets]

Ranok found the Gukko Force headquarters relatively subdued after the hubbub of earlier that day.  He found the desk clerk and gave the address of the bar where the incident had occurred, along with general description of the culprit (darkish-armored le-toa, huna-user).  He also dropped a description of the assailant’s companion, just in case.  He suspected the force would find any other useful information by asking the bar patrons--but it wasn’t his business really.

He found Kunitu not far away.  He waved to her as he approached.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:Lerada

With little more than an affirmatory raising and lowering of the eyebrows, Lerada followed.

Still didn't really know where he was. The thought was sudden and somewhat out of place, but true. Lerada started to drift off as he walked, thinking about his ship and how it had...exploded.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

Sirus smiled proudly, already beginning to appreciate this young believer's loyalty. 

"That is half the battle already won, if you really do mean those words." 

He gathered up his stones and shoved them back into his bag, then reached into a smaller pouch and sprinkled the area with what appeared to be seeds. 

"Come now, nightfall is upon us. Let us take shelter in my home."

He began leading the way back in the direction he had come from. 

"Come, follow. I won't bite."

IC: Thelis

I hesitated. Did I trust this man? He did just convert me in a few short minutes, so I guess there is some level of trust. If he does decide to bite, I could probably take him. I smile and start to follow Sirus through the jungle.

It had been a while since I used the ground to get to my destination. The roots reached for my feet and the branches showed their superiority with their elevation. I couldn't help but feel at peace at the moment. The warm jungle air and the sounds of wildlife surrounding us, it made me in my entirety feel alive. Life is such a beautiful thing, I just prefer to see its beauty leaving the eyes of my victims.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply!