Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MimiraShe couldn't take it anymore, she got up and ran....right into Drome. She fell down onto her behind. "OW!" She said, a little dazed. When she came to she tried to make a run for it again, not that she had a chance now, she was gonna try anyway.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: DromeThe Matoran unexpectedly dashed right into me, falling backwards on the ground. Between the surprise and the hit from the Matoran, I almost fell backwards myself.I bent over to offer the Matoran a hand to help him get up, and then she tried to ran away again. I gave up of cloaking my sound now, trying to grab onto the Matoran and stop her running."Why are you running? I thought you wanted to find your brother!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: MimiraDrome grabbed her by the arm. "No! Let go! Let go!" She tried to pull away, she kept on squirming until she was too tired."No...don't tell Kongu I'm out. He'll get mad...then he'll tell Turaga Matau. And they'll both be mad..." She said, whimpering a little bit.OOC: Oh noes! I've been caught! :o

Edited by Snelly

IC: Drome"Why would we tell Kongu? I thought you just wanted help finding your brother... Am I missing something here?" Clearly I hadn't heard something, and it seemed rather important."So is your brother a criminal or something? Seeing as it seems you think Kongu would be mad at you going out and finding him."I honestly didn;t have a clue what was really going on, I was just piecing together the parts I knew, which didn't seem to fit together very well.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: MimiraThe last remark annoyed Mimira, "What? No, Skyr...Snelly isn't a criminal! He's a Toa-hero!"She calmed down for a sec, "I don't want Kongu to find me because I'm supose to be in bed! And he's suppose to be watching me. But of course I just waited for the guards he posted at my door to fall asleep." She said, trying to put on her innocent face."I just wanted to see if my brother was still in the koro, no one will tell me where he went. It's like they don't trust me or something..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Drome"Ah, out after curfew. Nothing worth bringing to Kongu, he's a little... well, his friend died not long ago... so he's...depressed I guess." I spoke to the little Le-Matoran, while waiting for kadon to get over here""Now, you still want our help finding this Snelly brother of yours, or do you want to run away again?" It was a serious question, and I let go or her arm. If she wanted, she could just run away right now. Or, we could help her find her brother. It was her choice.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: MimiraMimira's eyes beamed. "You won't tell Kongu? Yay! Alright, then you can help me." "But, I don't even know if my brother is in the koro anymore." Mimira said sadly. Then Mimira got an idea. "Oh, I know! We should go look for his gukko, Destiny, if she's not in her nest, that would me that Snelly is not in Le-koro." "Lets go to the airfield! That's where the nests are, oh but one thing..." Mimira pointed her finger at Drome obnoxiously close to his face. "I want a piggyback ride!"OOC: :P

IC: DromeAs she pointed her finger close to my face, I moved my mouth, causing the welded on fangs to snap at her fingers. "I don't give piggyback rides, kid." I grumbled, glaring at Kadon.He had gotten us into this in the first place, now I was stuck with both my nemesis, and an annoying Matoran. Sure, Kadon wasn't that bad after all, and the Matoran just wanted to find her brother. But that didn't make me any happier about it.I was starting to have second thoughts about this. And I was not giving her a piggyback ride, even if my life depended on it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian got onto the bed. "Not...too..ba..." He fell asleep and drooled blood.OOC: LOL.

I.C. KranukaKranuka grinned. He could tell the toa who saved him wasn't exactly sane, but he still liked him. Kranuka decided to get some rest himself. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sleepw.gif -Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

elementalussal.png

IC: MimiraMimira moved her hand back in surprise to Drome's snap. "Fine! Meany..."She ran over to Kadon. "Will you give me a piggyback ride? Pleaseeee." She said with puppy dog eyes.OOC: You can't resist the puppy dogs eyes. BWAHAHAHHA!

IC: DromeI smirked slightly. The Le-Matoran was going to get him to carry her around. I could help him out here, but...The thought of him giving the Matoran a piggyback ride was too hilarious to miss."Yeah, Pleaseeee?" I grinned, barely holding back my laughter. I'd make it up to him later.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaMiha walked around the Koro, having just made it from Ta-Koro. She was looking over her back to see if Tethrah had caught up yet, when she bumped into a Le-Matoran. The Le-Matoran was talking about getting a piggyback ride. "Watch where you're going kid." She snarled, not realizing the irony in her statement. As, she was also a small child.OOC:And two Le-Matoran children, who both use Puppy eyes to get what they want, have just met. That's Mimira by the way.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Mimira"Watch where I'm going? You ran into me!" Mimira looked at the newcomer, she seemed to be a kid too."You don't seem to be much older than me anyway. Hmp!" She said, now facing away from her, arms crossed.

Edited by Snelly

OOC:

IC - Kinika - Finding AexiasAh, he smelled fire. She was near, she must've been. He even saw a small makeshift hut. He made his way over to it. He smelled shell turtle, and realized how hungry he was."You know," he opened the door to look inside, "You can buy those for twenty widgets in Ga-Koro. And with all the toppings."Grinning, he tossed her a back of said currency."I have a proposition for you."

IC: Aexias detected the intruder long before he came. Eating in such a way as she had been trained to was automatic now; she did not need to stop for one microsecond to notice the toa coming towards her hut.Looking up in time to drop a sword and catch the widgets, she looked warily at Kinika. His job was done. She'd paid him before her 'assassination'.So why was he here?The skakdi knew he was up to something, she just wasn't sure what. So at the very least, she needed to listen to his 'proposition' long enough to find out. It couldn't hurt, anyways...She was fairly certain that at this range, she could take him no matter WHAT he tried (save some deus ex machina incredibly ludicrous and unrealistic happenstance, of course).So, pocketing the money without taking her eyes off the toa and still keeping one sword in hand, she asked: "Vould jhou be zo keint az to tell me zis propozizhun?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Echelon)"We should leave this place quickly," Echelon told Vidar. "The murder of one of Le-Koro's dearest, not to mention the reanimation of another lost soul, may make the locals a little...unfriendly."Vidar nodded at Echelon's words, and the two Toa and the Vortixx, followed by Proditor and his fellow Undead, moved purposefully off into the jungle of Le-Wahi.As they left, Zadron turned his head to look straight at where Uar was hiding in the undergrowth. The look in his orange eyes left little doubt that the assassin knew exactly where Uar was.OOC: Interaction is allowed, but not recommended :evilgrin:.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC; TuataraThey were starting to move. Heading into the jungles of his home. He watched them with interest. After what he had seen, he was curious as to what this strange group had planned ahead of them. So he did as he had been doing. he decided to follow from the trees, staying as out of view as possible, yet visible enough to see what they were doing. He would watch, he would watch their movements, try to distinguish exactly what they were doing in his forest.OOC: Tuatara could interact... be he's not going to.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MihaMiha grinned. "Kid stuff." she stated, running towards a tree, leaping, then bouncing off it she preformed a three flips in the air. Landing on her hands she finished doing five cartwheels, and stopped on her feet, next to Mimira.

IC: MimiraMimira was a bit impressed. "Well, if you can do that, that means only one thing."She put her face really close to Miha's. "We must become friends. It's the only way to settle this." She said with a rather serious face.OOC: Mimira is a strange girl... :P

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Uar)Uar suddenly noticed that the Vortixx was looking at him. Son of a... Well, since my cover's blown, that leaves me no choice... he thought as he got up and slashed with his scythe at the Vortixx, creating a flying blade of ice heading towards him.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: DromeI just stood watching the two little Le-Matoran talk. I wasn't really happy about playing babysitter. And now there was two of them.But, Toa help Matoran, despite how annoying they could be... and they could be really, really annoying.I just hoped they both didn't want piggyback rides. Kadon couldn't carry them both...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mimira"He's name is Mistweaver, though I call him Misty for short." Mimira giggled. "My brother's gukko, her name is Destiny, if she's not her that means my brother is not in the koro. I'm hoping she is. I really need to talk to my dork of a brother."

IC: Mimira"Well, ever since my brother became a Toa-hero, I've hardly ever seen him, and whenever I do he keeps going on about finding someone named Takua and defeating Makuta...and well, I want to go with him on an adventure! It's so boring here without him!" She said, sounding a little bit frustrated.

IC:Miha"Well that makes sense." Miha said smiling at Mimira happily.She turned towards Drome and frowned. "You remind me of a certain," the next words she uttered would make Kirgon proud. "That I met in Ta-Koro. He was babbling on about saving the," she started with words that would make Kirgon proud. "Town from a," again with the Kirgon words. "Dragon."

IC: Ara'kas scowled, still at a complete loss for her surroundings. Why did I have to go and chase this incompetent? she thought, her glare temporarily stopping to rest on Cipher. But then she found it. It was a slight scent, barely noticeable. But it was the smell of smoke, and that meant people. "Eh, kid. There's something this way. Wait a second, it almost smells like... grilled shore turtle?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Drome"You had better watch your language little one. Most people would have smashed your face in for calling them that."I leaned closer. "And I myself am still thinking about doing just that."This little brat was sure making it seem a lot easier to just chuck her off the side of the Koro and be done with it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"It means... Well let's just say that means something like 'a Piraka,' or 'the Karz.'" Miha responded to her new friend.She turned to Drome. "And I feel the same way." Miha responded. "Try to kill me, I dare ya." she withdrew her disk and stood, ready to fight.