Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kadon"And why not?" I responded, my tone similar to his. "They need help. and how can we claim that we're trying to be better Toa when we refuse to help kids, for Mata Nui's sake! Oh, and before you try to beat me up, remember what happened last time. If you remember it at all. I did hit you pretty hard. Here's a quick recap: you ended up knocked out."

OOC:

IC: His focus on being annoyed with Ara'kas's completely incorrect judgement of him momentarily lapsed by the new development, the equally irritated glare and scowl morphed into a grin of recognision."Yep," he agreed, mouth slightly watering. "Definitely shore turtle, I'd know that smell anywhere." he said, turning and following the scent.Thankfully, this was one of the few ways he could navigate with reasonable accuracy. The scent laid out a fairly direct path, one he could make sure he was following at all times.OOC: Lol, inb4akwardreunion

IC: Before Kinika could reply to her questioning, however, Aexias heard something.That something sounded rather like a toa-sized being tromping through the woods.Unsheathing both blades while placing a finger over her lips, the assassin crept to the door and stood right beside it in a ready stance, sword pointed right towards the area upon which any newcomer would first intrude. She waited as the tromping grew louder and louder. Any second now...The door opened--And then Aexias' jaw dropped--And two blades clattered to the dirt floor--Because there stood the Toa of Plasma from earlier, nose still slightly twitching from following the aroma of fried shore turtle.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Following the smell, he entered the campsite--Only to come face to face with the very same Skakdi from before, who looked even more suprised to see him than he was.The two both stood in stupefied silence for a few moments, each unbelieving that they were really seeing the other.He soon broke that silence, giving a slight chuckle as his suspicions were confirmed."Figured he didn't kill you." he said, unslinging and dropping his pack with a more than heavy thud onto the ground. Taking in a deep breath, he glanced at the fire, and sure enough, he was right."Mm, fried shore turtle. You sure know what's good." he said, savoring the aroma.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: AngelusAngelus was humming to himself and walking in no general direction, when all of a sudden, he caught a distinct whiff. A beach lover at heart, he immediately knew the smell.Shore turtle. Close by, too.He turned and walked towards the smell, his stomach rumbling slightly as he hummed.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Drome"Listen, you do whatever you want. But I'll take an extended trip through Karzahni over helping those two any day." I snapped back, my temper getting the better of me.I didn't plan on beating him up, but since he mentioned it, it really didn't help my temper at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dervian got up. "Great, now I'm hungry-starving too! Ah well, let's go." He walked over to a shop. "Four servings of noodle soup with Muaka meat, and don't add the Kane-Ra spit!" The merchant handed him a strange-looking dish (that just happened to resemble miso pork ramen with extra pork). Dervian took it and stretched out his hand to Kranuka. Before Kranuka could object, Dervian yelled, "HE'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE THING!" and the merchant accepted. Now Dervian was ready to either take the money, or run out of Le-Koro with his noodles.OOC: LOL. Dervian is rude.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KadonI gestured toward the two girls. My temper was roused too. "And what exactly is so bad about them? They're two innocent Matoran! Huh, maybe I damaged your eyesight when I hit you over the head. It would certainly appear so!"I couldn't believe I had actually began to think that Drome wasn't so bad. Apparently, Drome was Drome and stayed that way.

IC:A body.A dead Matoran body. It was laying there, already completely cold. No one had seen it yet, at least no one from Le-Koro. No one except Kuyre's spies. And Kelrin was on his way. But did he know where to find the victim? The victim, whose head had small indents in it, as if gripped and crushed. The victim who, despite the evident event of being stabbed, had no blood in the spot where he was supposedly cut.How did these add up? How would they help Kelrin know more the assissin?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: DromeI also gestured at the two evil little brats. I was trying my best to hold back my anger. I wasn't doing well. "They are foul mouthed, insult slinging little brats who expect us to help them or they freak out! Maybe that sonic blast rattled your brain. It seems you can't even think straight!"It was impossible to think that just moments ago I was actually having an intellectual conversation with Kadon. He had in a few moments lost every bit of intellect he had.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: KadonI paused, thinking up of a wrathful retort, then changed my mind. ".... You may have a point. Erm, not about the sonic blast, but you have summed up their behavior so far..."Maybe I had been right about Drome before, and was wrong now. It was rather... illogical to start veiwing someone in a negative way just because of a single argument, and I was beginning to run low on insults...

OOC: Wait...you offered to help me in the first place anyway.... :PIC: Mimira"Hmm...maybe we should just go, I don't really want their help anymore anyway..." Mimira was getting tired of listen to them argue, didn't they offer to help her at the inn anyway? If they were going to argue over it, she didn't want to be involved anymore."Let's go find you're friend first, I'm not even sure if my brother's in the koro anyway."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yes, I know. XDIC: Drome"Exactly. the second Little Green girl was spitting out foul language when she first showed up!" I remarked to Kadon, trying to break through the spell of cuteness the Matoran had on him. "And she expected us to help, not wanted, expected, almost demanded."I wondered if maybe there was some hope for Kadon. I needed to cure him of his weakness to cute, teach him to be more logical Then maybe he would see how smart I truly was.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"When you think about it, it's extremely ungrateful.. asking for help and then cursing like no tomorrow. Maybe there's a reason Toa are so self-centered nowadays.. perhaps we'd better stick to rescuing Matoran from extremely dangerous situations. It's a lot easier."And, of course, the Matoran we had offered help to had sided with the foul mouthed newcomer. Meh, so be it; if she decided that she preferred Dramatic #2 over us then that was her choice. If she regretted it in the future, oh well. "Come on. I'm about ready to drop dead from exhaustion. It was a long day before all of this.."

IC: Drome"Exactly, when their lives aren't in danger, they expect Toa to just bend to their wills. Matoran who need help to save them are usually a lot more polite about it." I agreed with Kadon, seeing as he was now fully understanding my point about the two Le-Matoran. Well, the second one at least. The other had insulted my face, that was bad enough."Yeah, let's go get ourselves some sleep." I greed with Kadon, walking away from the Two Matoran. I looked back, shaking my head. "Kids these days, no respect at all."After a few seconds, an Idea hit me. "Kadon, what if when we start or 'good Toa' thing, we start up a school. Teach the obnoxious youth of today how to behave, and teach young Toa what it means to be a hero."To grow up strong, and undo wrong..,OOC: XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You people are delusional... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif Havon entering from Ko-wahiIC: Havon, MimiraAs Kadon and Drome were walking away, they bummed into Havon. "Whoa- pardon me I just...lost my footing....RESPONIBLE TOA COMING THROUGH! OKAY WHERE ARE YOU SNELLY!!!!" The Toa appeared to be quite drunk.Mimira looked at the newcomer. "Havon? HAVON!" She ran up to him."Oh, hello little lady...long time no see." He smiled, picked her up and twirled her around before putting her down."Whoa...bad idea...dizzy..." When he felt stable enough to stand he continuted. "Say Mimira, is your brother around here?""I don't know...I was just looking for him, oh and this is my friend Miha.""Oh hi! I see Mimira found someone close to her age...that's specatular....""Have you been drinking again Havon?" Mimira looked at him like she disapproved."No..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: KadonAs I walked away from the two rather irritating Matoran, I began to reply. "Oh Karzahni no. You want to be stuck with that all day, five days a week? No way. I'd rather-"Just then, a drunken Toa staggered into us, looking for the same person the Le-Matoran had been looking for. If Drome had listened carefully, he most likely would have heard me whispering. "Just walk away. Just. Walk. Away."After vacating the general area, I looked up and the sky and let loose several choice words. "It's dawn. We spent all night attempting to help those Matoran and missed out on a night's sleep... after breaking into a Nui-Rama hive." I decided against asking if it could get any worse. Because I knew that if I did, it would get worse.

IC: DromeI shook my head at the drunk Toa, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two foul mouthed Le-Matoran was friends, or even relatives to this drunken fool."No, not at all. But at a school we're in charge, and we would have the power to boss them around instead." I explained, grinning like a maddened Muaka.And Kadon looked into the sky, I spoke. "Eh, it couldn't get any worse, could it?"It started raining not long after the words escaped my mouth.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Dekuna from Ko-koroIC (Dekuna): Dekuna stomped into the clearing, thourughly fed up with Havon's antics."Yes he has been drinking. Yes, you should walk away, Yes it most certainly could be worse." Having answered all threads of the conversation he had picked up on, Dekuna launched into clearing up the mess that the party from Ko-koro had inserted themselves into."I suggest we all get some sleep. That way, Havon can sober up a bit, these beings can have time to choose whether to join us or not, and we will all be fresher to continue the search for Snelly tomorrow. OK? Good, now let's go to the nearest inn." Not waiting for an answer, Dekuna left again, half dragging Havon along with him.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm assuming were all in here, including Mimira and Miha.IC: Mimira, HavonThey arrived at the inn, somehow Havon was able to get a room large enough for all of them. They all entered the room."Havon, who are all these people?" Mimira asked, looking at all the strange new characters."Oh, don't worry Mimira, just some people I picked up from Ko-koro, or maybe they picked me up." He laughed a hardy laugh."Why you laughing? I don't get it..." Mimira said looking confused."I'll explain it when you're older...." Havon passed out and fell right onto the floor."Havon? You okay? Are you playing dead?"

IC: Havon, MimiraWith that settled, Mimira decided to go to bed as well, being way past her bedtime...near where Miha was probably going to go to bed as well.Havon snored loudly...Mimira threw the nearest pillow at Havon, covering his face...The snores were now muffled...OOC: And with that. I'm going to bed, for realz...

Edited by Snelly

IC: Dervian got up. "Great, now I'm hungry-starving too! Ah well, let's go." He walked over to a shop. "Four servings of noodle soup with Muaka meat, and don't add the Kane-Ra spit!" The merchant handed him a strange-looking dish (that just happened to resemble miso pork ramen with extra pork). Dervian took it and stretched out his hand to Kranuka. Before Kranuka could object, Dervian yelled, "HE'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE THING!" and the merchant accepted. Now Dervian was ready to either take the money, or run out of Le-Koro with his noodles.OOC: LOL. Dervian is rude.

Kranuka was a little shocked at the time, but figured he owed Dervian his life any way, so he paid the merchant. "Why does self-preservation have to be so expensive?" he muttered as he traded one of his weapons for a couple Vuata Maca fruits.

elementalussal.png

IC - Kinika - Seeing CipherNo... Why was he here..."We were kind of in the arranging something." he frowned.Reaching behind his back, he began to create a sharp metal object behind his back. Maybe he could at least get this guy to go away?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: KadonI watched as annoyed Toa followed the drunk one, and raised my eyebrows as even more arrived. "Ok, they're with a bunch of Toa now. I think we'll let them take over.""No. Just no. I am not subjecting myself to that torture. Besides, we're Toa. According to logic, we'd be treated with respect. Sadly, that is not true. I'd imagine that it's the same way for teachers."Of course, it started to rain soon after Drome asked if it could get any worse. "Yes, it could, and yes, it still can. I suggest we find some form of shelter."

IC: Aexias struggled to resist the urge to facepalm. Fortunately for her professional image, willpower won against the urge.Leaning down to pick up her blades-while some easily lost their composure for long periods, Aexias was not one to have hers lost for long-she daintily picked up the small swords. The Skakdi then stood up straight-backed and sheathed them. Hearing the newcomer speak, she curtly said: "I maed it." She then looked at Cipher and said newcomer, questioning coldly. "Vhy ar jhou hier?"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Aexias couldn't help but feel like this guy actually had no idea who she was. Which was pretty good considering that he found her hideout. The fewer people who knew of her life, the better. Really, he just seemed to want to live. There was this vibe coming off him-like all he really wanted to do was not to eat, but to live in communion with others. To simply be-to live in perfect coexistence and not give a forsake about what the karz was wrong in the world, because it was perfect here in the immortal present. It was...Touching. Was that the word for that kind of feeling she was now experiencing? It was touching, and a great and wonderful moment.She suddenly realized that the corners of her mouth had somehow been turned up the slightest fraction and coughed. "Exkuez mie," she said, now conscious of any movements of her lips, and fiercely determined to make sure said lips moved no more.

[Profiles]

IC: Angelus"Okay," he said with a shrug, as he took a piece of shore turtle off the spit and took a bite.His eyes fluttered for a moment, and he grinned."My compliments to the chef," he said with a laugh.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Drome"Yeah, you're right." I sighed slightly, muttering to myself how messed up this island would be if Bad Attitude 1 and Bad Attitude 2 became Toa."Yeah, let's go find shelter somewhere. I hate rain."

OOC: ^^EPIC FORESHADOWING^^^IC: Mimira, HavonMimira was now fast asleep.Havon, still snoring...suddenly sprung up. "Huh...what..." And quickly collapsed again and fell right back asleep.

IC: (Uar)"Well,1) I assumed you'd try to kill me for spying on you, if you ever found me out.2) You noticed me, justifying the first reason.3) The reason I attacked you specifically was to keep you from attacking me from behind if I had to fight the rest of your party. After all, you do sort of look like an assassin.Happy now? Oh, and I wasn't spying for Le-Koro, mind you; I was simply curious." Uar answered.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...