Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Zadron)"You really thought I didn't spot you the moment you started spying on us?" Zadron said, his voice half amused, half disdainful. "Hardly. And yes, I suppose I do 'sort of look like an assassin'. Now don't you think that's a good reason not to meddle in my business? If I catch you again, maybe I will kill you. But there's a chance someone may place a bounty on your head some day, and I'm not one to miss out on profit, so..."And suddenly, he was gone.He dropped out of the trees next to Echelon and Vidar as the walked through the jungle."Dealt with," he said.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: TuataraHe still watched the group moving trough his home, the jungles the Matoran called Le-Wahi. He hadn't been spotted yet, which was what he was hoping for. he knew how to hide in the jungle, how to move carefully, and safely, while still watching everything going on around him. He was silent, and swift, so far, they weren't doing anything interesting after the fight, but that could change in a moments notice, and when it did, he wanted to be there to see it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Zadron)Zadron indulged the lizardman in the trees in his belief that he hadn't been seen. Of course Zadron had spotted him. The Vortixx knew just as well how to remain unseen (if not better) and naturally, he also knew exactly what to look for.Although admittedly, he probably wouldn't have seen this being had he not caught a glimpse as he shot up the tree after Uar's attack. He was also a little annoyed that he hadn't taken the hint from Zadron's treatment of their previous eavesdropper. But at least this one wasn't mindlessly attacking them yet. Perhaps he wished to join Echelon and Vidar on their quest...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: TuataraThat was the problem with being stealthy, AND moving while trying to watch people. You made mistakes. He knew all about stealth, he needed it to survive. It was his way to gain food, and to avoid predators. If he hadn't been interesting in getting a good view, and been hunting, he likely never would have been seen at all. Stealth was only so effective in the face of curiosity.But he had yet to realize he had been seen, the Vortixx assassin was hiding it quite well. He thought he was completely hidden still. He didn't usually wear his armor when sneaking through the jungle. Without it, he was far better at stealth. But he hadn't been planning on hiding. He had been planning a village raid, swipe a few fruit, and be on his way out.But unlike the last person, he wasn't a eavesdropper, he couldn't hear a single word that was being said.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Garth - Le-Wahi - Walking with Tahuva: Using his sword, Garth cut his way slowly through the Le-Wahi jungle, removing foliage from his path and all kinds of plants, even the occasional foreign insect that was the size of his hand. "There is someone here who my family borrowed from, but he isn't the kind of guy that Toa of fire was. I don't think he robbed us or stole from us at all, in fact, he was nice to us most of the time," he said, cutting back a large plant that stood in his way. OOC: I think this is where another character of mine will come in. He isn't made just yet, but he will be soon. -Garth

IC: Tahuva smiled. "Good. I was thinking I might have to go to the trouble of taking down 8 enemies without dealing any excessive hits accidentally or otherwise." He suddenly noticed a green Toa making a scene. "Hey! Quiet down over there!"IC: Dervian laughed. In response to Kranuka, he said, "Because I made you pay for me! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly, a strange bulky Fire Toa told him to be quiet. "And the same for you, my friend!"IC: Tahuva growled. "Who ARE you?!" He had the intention of reporting him to the Turaga.IC: "Name's Dervian, what's yours?" He had the intention of making a pun about Tahuva's name.IC: "Tahuva. Leave this place, you're annoying."IC: "Why'd you tell yourself to leave?" He laughed obnoxiously. "I'm not a complete fool, you know. I can--"IC: "So, you're saying you can be an intelligent being but don't? How logical of you!"IC: Dervian sobered up. "Precisely, you Muaka spawn."IC: Tahuva laughed. Dervian was running out of good insults. "And you're the Muaka."IC: Dervian had 'won.' "Then I'm your senior! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"IC: Tahuva kicked Dervian in the face. "JUNIOR KICK POWAH. FOR THE WIN."IC: Dervian spat blood. "Tell you what, I'll give you some noodles, and you let me travel with you!"IC: "Only if you USE your ability to be sane."IC: "DEAL!" He handed Tahuva two noodles.IC: Tahuva facepalmed. "And THIS is why I don't like you." He would have to get used to Dervian going with him...after all, he was a man of his word. All he knew was Dervian would need to keep him from saying he would kill him...because, after all, he was a man of his word.OOC: XD

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

IC: Angelus"Okay," he said with a shrug, as he took a piece of shore turtle off the spit and took a bite.His eyes fluttered for a moment, and he grinned."My compliments to the chef," he said with a laugh.

IC: Aexias almost blushed at the compliment-this guy was just that humanizing-but contained it at the last second and smirked slightly. He didn't need to know just whom said chef was. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: From general discussion:

And there is a slumber party in a Le-koro inn, if something interesting doesn't happen soon there WILL be a pillow fight. :P

I suppose it was inevitable with this group of characters. In any case, BRING IT ON!
IC: early the next morning, Dekuna was up with the sun. For a while, he listened to the gukko and other birds outside, but soon got bored, eagre to continue the search. Seeing the others were still asleep, he decided not to go to the effort of summoning the noise of an alarm clock, and instead threw his pillow at the nearest sleeper.

ppg2.png

IC: Kadon"Where?" I asked. "We have no money or way to pay for lodgings." I sighed, sitting down beside a hut where it was partially sheltered. "What a day. At the least, it'll be... memorable."I decided that silence would be about the worst thing to have right now. If we were silent, we'd begin to think about how miserable we were, and chances were that both our moods would plumment if that happened. "We've already discussed Unity... what do you think of Duty?"

IC: DromeI sat down beside him, unfortunately, there was a leak that kept dripping on my head every few seconds. And it wasn't exactly the least irritating thing on the island."Duty, it's what Toa are supposed to do, to accomplish. But sometimes, i'm not even sure what it really is. Are we just to protect the Matoran, or is their something more, something else Toa are supposed to be doing."I shrugged. "I don't really know."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:MIhaMiha, who had awakened before anyone else, wasn't in the inn, as she was out getting her morning meal.Odhran"Stop the ship here Draebe." Odhran called to his navigator as they neared the shore. "We don't want our ship being easy to access this time." he reminded the crew.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Kinika - Aexias' hut"Why thank you," he bluffed to Angelus' compliments. He could practically feel the tension radiating from Aexias.So now he, Aexias, Cipher, and Angelus were inside the hut... One moment, Kinika was sitting there. The next, the iron form of a battle axe struck through the side of the hut. After it came Kinika."I have to go, thank you for your time. I have a temple to find."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Aexias' interest was piqued. An ancient temple would be a better place to take up residence than this hut. And besides, there would probably be stuff of value in there because there always was in Lara Croft."Guhdbei." She slipped out the hole in the wall gracefully, following Kinika.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Mimira, HavonThe pillow hit Mimira, she woke up quite surprised. "Hey! Okay, you asked for it! YAHOO!" She grab a pillow and threw it, it missed Dekuna completely and hit Eamerzon square in the face."Uh-oh." Mimira ducked for cover, expecting retaliation.Havon was still fast asleep, snoring loudly...

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Gamal)"Nearly there," mumbled Gamal as she approaches the Le-Koro Inn. She had been travelling via Ussul carts for the past eighteen hours, and needed a rest. She was on her way to Ga-Koro, but she was only to Le-Koro. Now, she stops at the Le-Koro Inn to get (hopefully) a good night's sleep.After checking into the Inn, Gamal feeds the Ussul crabs and locks down her goods for trade. "Finally, a good night's sleep."She walks back into the Inn and goes toward her room. Once inside, she undresses and gets under the covers of the bed.She smiles as she pulls the covers high under her chin."Time to rest-""Hey! Okay, you asked for it! YAHOO!" The Ga-Matoran was up in a flash. Now, a pillow fight had seemed to erupt in the room across the hall. She sighs as she slips back on her armor, pillow in hand.She bursts into the room, watching what was unfolding into a fierce pillow fight."Could you all keep it down?" she yells over the wild screams of excitement and panic. "Some of us are trying to sleep!"

-Mef Man

OOC: Stralix from Ta-WahiIC (Stralix)Stralix drove the Ussals on down the jungle path, southwards. It would probably be a good day's journey before he reached Xa-Koro, where he expected his new substance to sell like crazy. The Rogue Village attracted exactly the kind of people who'd be interested in his wares.

ICLaki sighed and rubbed his eyes. That was one fraying rope support. Baerl would have along laugh at this day: falling off Le-Koro, a funny dream-vision, and spending the whole day untying a huge support, getting more rope, and re-setting the entire support. It was early night, and he needed to be getting back. The support was helping hold up a bad part of town; there was a reason the rope hadn't been checked lately. Laki was the only matoran brave enough to repair this district, so he had to spend a great deal more time here than he wished. It was night too; even worse. He slid down the rope and landed silly on the pad. He looked around silently, and made off swiftly in the direction of his house.OOCHoping for interaction, if anyone can spare a character.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Mimira, HavonHavon woke up to some screaming Ga-matoran complaining about sleep. He chucked his pillow at Gamai, knocking her off her feet."There, now you can sleep all you want." He laughed. His laughing was short lived, however, as a pillow coming from Mimira's bed came flying at him, hitting him right in the face."So, you want to attack me while I'm distracted do you? TAKE THIS!" He threw a pillow, Mimira ducked, it missed her and hit Decaia in the face.

Edited by Snelly

IC: KadonI thought over what Drome had said. "Well, you just about summed it up." I had been hoping that that would spark a conversation. Apparently, it was not to be. "What about Destiny? Do you believe that people are destined to have a certain fate, or not?"Hopefully, the storm would let up quickly. It looked as if it were already toning down, but you never can be sure.

IC: (Gamai) Gamai picks herself off of the floor, pillow still in hand. She reaches down and grabs the one that hit her and throws it back at Havon, knocking him down. She smiles as she runs toward Mimira, weapon of choice in hand: one Gukko bird feather pillow. The Ga-Matoran swings the pillow toward him rapidly, striking him in the back. Hard.

-Mef Man

IC - Decaia - Outside Inn: Or, the pillow would have, had Decaia not already woken and left the room. Instead, the pillow merely landed on his bed with a plop.Outside, Decaia stood on the balcony, overlooking the air village. Why was he here again already? Having slept on it, he had realized how out of character it had been for him to actually agree to come back here... He sighed. Perhaps he was changing. If that was the case, then he needed to find someone who could keep him on track again. He wasn't going to allow his perspective on life to change, not yet.I can't. Not until the rose dies...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC(Love, Mardi, and Pourge): "I don't see why you're dragging me along. Aren't you supposed to embody 'brotherly love' and 'hugs' and puppies, or something?"Love looked at Pourge with a smile on her face. "Why, of course! But Mardi is the one dragging you."Pourge glared at Love, which earned a smack from Mardi.Love then saw Le-koro, and someone running off. "Hey! You! Stop! Please! Come on!""You haven't started running after him. What's with all the words?"OOC: That's you, Visaru.

IC: Drome"I think in the way of destiny, that what we choose alters the outcomes of our lives, and those of the people around us." I shrugged slightly, thinking about it. "If it were, every single thought we have would have had to already be planned out."I wiped some water off of my Kanohi, looking slightly upward toward the sky.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon, MimiraAs Havon was being beaten in the back with a pillow by Gamai, Eamerzon fell on top of both of them.Mimira, seeing the pile of bodies, natural climbs to the top. "Yay I win! I'm the pillow fight queen!"Havon is unfortunately stuck at the very bottom, and merely grunts.

IC:MihaMiha walked into the room, and was greeted by Mimira towering over almost everybody in the room. "Wha... Never mind." She said, not even wanting to know what on earth had happened. "You ready to go Mimira?" she asked the young Matoran, eager to get away from the large group.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Gamai)"Get off of me!" yells the Ga-Matoran. She was stuck somewhere in the middle of the pile; on top of Havon and below Eamerzon then Mimira. It was pretty painful, but she couldn't help but start to laugh as she thought about what she was doing in a stranger's room joining a pillow fight.

-Mef Man

Laki looked around in confusion. What did that toa mean? Stop? What?He was now facing two similar looking toa of the green (he thought he was quite good at telling plant toa fro air toa) and a white and red matoran. Probably from Ta-koro. In these days, the group wasn't too unusual."Good-greetings. What exactly did your thought-words mean? And what brings you to this part of Le-Koro?" he asked.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Havon, Mimira "Okay, lets go!" Mimira said to Miha. She hopped off the pile.Havon, now tired of being stuck at the bottom, simply forced his body to stand, causing everyone on top of him to fall off him and on to the floor."Ya, that's better. Well Mimira since were both looking for Snelly I might else well help you're friend here, Miha was it?"

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Gamia)Gamia stands up and stretches her back."Atleast nothing's broken," she sighs as she reaches down for her pillow. She smiles as she notices no harm had come to the comfortable feathered pillow either. She looks around the room to see the others engaged in conversation with the new being. They were talking about a "Snelly" or something like that. She didn't care too much, she had a bed waiting for her.The Ga-Matoran starts to walk toward the door, but stopped noticing Miha was blocking the entry way.

-Mef Man

IC: Tahuva smiled. "Good. I was thinking I might have to go to the trouble of taking down 8 enemies without dealing any excessive hits accidentally or otherwise." He suddenly noticed a green Toa making a scene. "Hey! Quiet down over there!"IC: Dervian laughed. In response to Kranuka, he said, "Because I made you pay for me! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly, a strange bulky Fire Toa told him to be quiet. "And the same for you, my friend!"IC: Tahuva growled. "Who ARE you?!" He had the intention of reporting him to the Turaga.IC: "Name's Dervian, what's yours?" He had the intention of making a pun about Tahuva's name.IC: "Tahuva. Leave this place, you're annoying."IC: "Why'd you tell yourself to leave?" He laughed obnoxiously. "I'm not a complete fool, you know. I can--"IC: "So, you're saying you can be an intelligent being but don't? How logical of you!"IC: Dervian sobered up. "Precisely, you Muaka spawn."IC: Tahuva laughed. Dervian was running out of good insults. "And you're the Muaka."IC: Dervian had 'won.' "Then I'm your senior! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"IC: Tahuva kicked Dervian in the face. "JUNIOR KICK POWAH. FOR THE WIN."IC: Dervian spat blood. "Tell you what, I'll give you some noodles, and you let me travel with you!"IC: "Only if you USE your ability to be sane."IC: "DEAL!" He handed Tahuva two noodles.IC: Tahuva facepalmed. "And THIS is why I don't like you." He would have to get used to Dervian going with him...after all, he was a man of his word. All he knew was Dervian would need to keep him from saying he would kill him...because, after all, he was a man of his word.OOC: XD

IC Garth - Le-Wahi - Talking to Tahuva and Dervian: "...what." Garth felt like the only mature being in the area at the time, and could only facepalm and sigh at the two beings' antics. "Tahuva, you didn't have any business with him, and you can't just invite him into the group like that, I don't even know who this guy is!" Garth said, looking at Dervian. "Hello... Dervian, I'm Garth, and you've already met Tahuva," the Matoran said, casting a short glare at Tahuva, and then returning his eyes to Dervian. -Garth

OOC: Why does all the good stuff have to happen when I'm off line? Stupid time zones. :PIC: With the pillow fight over, Dekuna considered Emzaron's question and decided a plan of action was needed. From what he had seen so far, very few of the company were good at taking productive action, so he took it upon himself to move the group forward."What now?" he repeated, "Now we need to search the village for this missing Toa Snelly and ask around for sightings. I suggest we split up into smaller groups to do this. Is everyone in agreement?"

ppg2.png