Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Madrihk and the Island Liberation Squad arriving from the Kumu Islets topic.IC:Madrihk examined his equipment one more time before heading out."We're off then," he said. "Vompran, you are familiar with the woods. What sort of Rahi can we expect to encounter here?"

OOC: Yeah, sorry about the gray. I'll try this one out:IC: (Kav'den)The Toa of Ice nods as he gets up from the bar. "Thanks any way," said Kav'den. Once he was a few feet away from the bar, he mutters,"Brakas."Kav'den starts to walk around the bar, asking random beings who Jasper was. Some said they didn't know, others said the name rang a bell, and some were a little more rude with their response. Either way, the Toa of Ice hadn't found him yet.He continues to ask around the bar, his hand resting on his Kanoka disk Launcher.

-Mef Man

IC:OdhranOdhran summoned a gust of wind to push Moylan back. "I know you have little to no respect for me." Odhran said sternly. "But you are a smart girl, and should figure out that disobeying the captain is a bad thing to do." Odhran said, daring Moylan to move an inch back to the lower levels of the ship.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Yay bzpower is back online, that was a terrible few days. :PYa, I'll try to make something cool up, what should the letter say? Whatever, yay for planning things out as they happen! :PIC: Havon, MimiraHavon read the note carefully. "It just says. 'I'm out for quite a while, If you need me look in Ga-Koro.' I guess your uncle is there." Havon looked around the room, he looked at a smashed chair next to the desk, "Strange, whoever ransacked this place was using a mace...why a mace?"It couldn't be him....could it? Why would he want to ransack this place? And what was he after?Mimira could tell by the look on Havon's face he was concerned about something. "Is something the matter Havon?" Havon snapped out of his deep thinking. "What? Oh sorry, Mimira, it's nothing, just thinking about something."OOC: What's the uncle's name again? Don't remember if you ever told us or not.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"Huh... Uncle Zygad might be in trouble..." Miha said. "Let's go to Ga-Koro!"OdhranOdhran created a void of air around Moylan's head. She wouldn't die due to lack of air, but it sure as Karz would hurt if she tried breathing.

IC: MoylanAs soon as she realized the air was gone, seeing as the sea breeze had disappeared, she magnetized herself to Odhran, sending them both flying at each other.It would hopefully both free her, and the fist she was holding out would possibly connect with Odhran's face.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhranOdhran just activated his mask and used it to increase his reaction speed. With that done he quickly grabbed Moylan's hand, causing her to either cancel the magnetism or to have her arm damaged for a long time.

IC: MoylanExcept Odhran couldn't grab her hand, as his was repelled by the reversed magnetism. And had he managed to grab her arm first, the magnetism would be more likely to break his fingers than her arm.OOC: The strength in his fingers would not be as strong as the strength of her arm armor. And since fingers can bend, and armor doesn't... I would recommend choosing the first option of the two possible occurences.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:...Forgot about that pesky thing called bones...IC:OdhranOdhran flew away. But the vacuum was still in place. Moylan had to be getting tired of holding her breath. Just to be sure he used his powers over wind to try to give her a sucker-punch made out of wind.

OOC:Two things, one the air bubble was around her head. It follows. No time to breathe. Two, how on earth do you know to dodge a gust of air?IC:OdhranOdhran also drew his swords, and prepared to fight.

OOC: A airless bubble would not move, seeing as it would have to displace as to do so. Without Odhran moving it, it couldn't move on its own.Ohdran-------------------Air--------->................I You can dodge an air blast like this. ...........V-MoylanIC: MoylanShe wanted to shout at the moron about attacking her, but she had a feeling the airless area was moved back around her.Her eyes scanned around, looking for something magnetic to use to escape the ship.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhranBut sadly the only magnetic thing on the ship, was the ship. And they were still a far way away from land. Odhran just waited for Moylan to make the critical mistake of making the first move.

IC: MoylanShe suddenly magnetized herself to another part of the ship, sending her flying, and giving her time to breath, as a caution against Ohdran possibly moving the void of air again.She was now farther away from Odhran, near to the way below deck.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhranOdhran just smiled and absorbed all the air around the ship. He then gave the Navigator, himself, and the Second in command air bubbles to breath with. He slowly walked towards Moylan, swinging his sword in one hand as he walked.

OOC: Yay bzpower is back online, that was a terrible few days. :PYa, I'll try to make something cool up, what should the letter say? Whatever, yay for planning things out as they happen! :PIC: Havon, MimiraHavon read the note carefully. "It just says. 'I'm out for quite a while, If you need me look in Ga-Koro.' I guess your uncle is there." Havon looked around the room, he looked at a smashed chair next to the desk, "Strange, whoever ransacked this place was using a mace...why a mace?"It couldn't be him....could it? Why would he want to ransack this place? And what was he after?Mimira could tell by the look on Havon's face he was concerned about something. "Is something the matter Havon?" Havon snapped out of his deep thinking. "What? Oh sorry, Mimira, it's nothing, just thinking about something."OOC: What's the uncle's name again? Don't remember if you ever told us or not.

OOC: A mace, you say? As of now, there are only 8 PCs with Maces in this RPG, so the culprit shouldn't be hard to identify.IC: Dekuna examined the half-destroyed dwelling, noting the damage to various pieces of furniture."Yes, definitely a mace" he said "And that's not a common weapon on this island. Tell me, did your uncle know anyone who carried a mace?" Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

OOC: .... That would be a lot of air... I don't think a non Nuva Toa would have that much power....IC: MolyanAnd she did what would be most logical, magnetizing Odhran's blade toward his own face, before running and leaping off of the side of the boat. She was far enough away to get air, and able to easily magnetize herself back onto the boat to get to land.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:It's not a big ship...IC:OdhranOdhran then released all the stored energy that he had gotten from absorbing the air into one blast aimed at sending Moylan inland. What he didn't know was that if this blast hit, Moylan would be flung into Zygad's hut.Miha"Not to my knowledge, no." Miha said, thinking it over. "We didn't keep that well in touch though..."

OOC: ya, and it just so happens that Xxeth has maces, see what I did there? :PAnd wait, just where is this hut!?! It's by the sea? coolllIC: Havon, Mimira"I...I think I know who might of done this. Xxeth..." The name brought chills to anyone who had heard of him. As Xxeth was a well-known mercenary that worked for Makuta. Havon's eyes showed a look of dread. "Did I ever mention that Xxeth is also Snelly's evil brother? And that he's out for blood...cause I look at the damage in this room, it wasn't done by a amateur, only someone like Xxeth has the skill to be this...precise."They were interputted by something crashing into the hut. Mimira screamed.IC: XxethXxeth saw a ship far in the distance, there seemed to be a battle taking place."Hmm, that ship could be useful..." He muttered to himself. He turned to Vidar and the others. "I'll be going now, I need that ship over there. If you need me you know how to contact me." And with that he used his mask to launch himself at high speed toward the ship, using his powers to cause a huge gust of wind to make sure he got there.

OOC: I would consider pulling the air from a room the max for a Toa of air myself, but I'm no expert. So I have no clue about it.Into Zygad's hut? Sure, why not.IC: Moylan.The next thing she knew, she was struck by a brutal blast of air, sending her skidding across the water at great speed. As she struck the bank, the air plus the force of collision launched her into the air, smashing painfully through branches, her shoulder cracking violently against a tree trunk, and smashing into something with a painful landing."I'm going... to kill... that Pirate..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:OdhranOdhran then started getting ready to set sail. He didn't want to remember this day, as it was a sad day.Miha"Moylan!?" Miha said, a bit confused at what on earth had just happened. "What are you doing here?"

OOC: Oh dear. Here comes more chaos. :) @ Snelly, yes I did.IC: The hut gave a sickening lerch, threatening to collapse under the force of impact and the previous damage. Dekuna ran outside to see what had caused the damage, and was surprised to see a toa there, but also that Miha knew the toa."That, Miha, is a very good question" Dekuna said, and the silently added This village is becoming a madhouse. I should never have left Ko-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: MoylanA piece of hut cracked down on her head as She looked up to see a Le-Matoran standing there."Oh, you know Miha, same as usual. Fighting pirates, holding my breath to avoid suffocating in airlessness, and taking a trip through Le-Koro."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "Fascinating" Dekuna relied "But we're in the middle of something here. You would'nt have seen the owner of this hut recently? Or maybe someone carrying a mace?"OOC: Ninja'd. Forget I said that.IC: "Xxeth is a mercinary who works for the Makuta, killing his enemies. Maybe your uncle did or knew something the Master of Shadows didn't like, or maybe Xxeth had his own reasons. Whyever Xxeth attacked here, you are fortunate your uncle is still alive. Havon, this note isn't his handwriting is it? It really is from Zygad?"

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: (Ledzel)"I don't either," remarked the Toa of Stone. He had his share of Skakdi encounters; the last thing he wanted to face were Rahi. "But, I'm willing and able if we come across any Rahi." Ledzel smirks as he draws his cutlas and slowly sharpens it on a rock he had reached for earlier."Yes, it is going to become a common thing," added Ledzel. He hoped that Kethyre didn't think they wouldn't encounter Rahi at all...

-Mef Man

OOC: Things are about to get really...violent....IC: Havon, Mimira, XxethXxeth was about to land right next to Odhran, he used his powers to cause the wind to slow his fall considerable, he landed right next to the pirate. "Evening." Before Odhran could do anything, Xxeth took out his twin maces, spikes on them a good 3 inches, charged one with a blast of air, and connected it to Odhran's chest. Odhran was sent flying into the nearest object, a wall. Xxeth turned to see a group of characters in the hut he had previously raided. He eyed the red Toa, "Havon? Why, what a pleasant surprise. Tell me, where is Skyra, I need to pay him a final visit."Havon stared at Xxeth, anger in his eyes. "You have a lot of nerve coming back here, after what you did, traitor.""Now now Havon, lets leave the past, in the past, I live for the future, Makuta's future, anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Like you!" He pointed his mace right a Havon.Havon muttered something to his comrades, "Everyone, get ready for the fight of your lives. Mimira, Miha, get out of here! Stay hidden!" "But Havon...""Do as I say! Snelly would never forgive me if I let something happen to you.""Don't ignore me! ANSWER MY QUESTION! Where...is....SKYRA!!!" He launched a powerful cyclone toward the hut.

IC:Madrihk chuckled at his fellow Toa of Ice. He really was out of the loop."This island has been overrun with infected Rahi for the past thousand years," he said. "We will see Rahi, no doubt about it, but I'm confident that we can fend them off. If we spot any Rahkshi, however, we are in real trouble. You do know what a Rahkshi is, right?" he added, unsure if Kethrye had seen one before. He seemed awfully ignorant of Makuta in general.

OOC: Madrihk and the Island Liberation Squad arriving from the Kumu Islets topic.IC:Madrihk examined his equipment one more time before heading out."We're off then," he said. "Vompran, you are familiar with the woods. What sort of Rahi can we expect to encounter here?"

"Oh, we'll seek-see many types. Primarily Ash Bears, Muaka, Nui-Rama, Nui Jaga, Gukkos, and snakes."

elementalussal.png

OOC:Auto-Hit much? Anyways, Odhran's ship is way out at sea. There's no way that Xxeth could talk to Havon from there.IC:OdhranBut the cyclone did not hit the hut. Odhran had absorbed it and was glaring at Xxeth. "Draebe, take us out to sea." he muttered coldly. "We seem to have some unwanted company." and with that he lunged at Xxeth, his swords drawn. "Two swords Style: Charging Strike!"Miha"Runaway?" Miha scoffed. "To Karz with that. I'm fighting." she drew her disk that Kirgon had giver her a long time ago, back on the boat that brought them to this island. "This ends now Xxxxjeth! What did you do with my Uncle!?"