Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Wrehn): Wrehn, who had been counting the widgets he stole and eyeing his diamond some more, came out of the storage hut to find Garme on the floor, seemingly shocked, Savulg panicking, and Walker standing awkwardly over Garme in the river. Wrehn marched to the scene, "Alright, what's going on now?" he asked with authority, "You aren't still angry about that Madu fruit incident, are you?"

IC(Savulg)

"How badly did Walker hurt you?" asks the Vortixx while he quickly bends down and picks the Matoran up; cradling her in his arms. The being turns his back to the others and walks toward Garme's hut. "Don't worry; you'll be fine in no time," Savulg comforts while he continues to walk with the Matoran.-Mef Man

IC(Savulg)

"You don't need to worry about dying; you're still a young Matoran and not some elderly Turaga," he reassures her. "Plus, Walker would never kill you; nor Wrehn. And, trust me, I will never hurt you; just help you," he adds before making it to her hut. "May I come in?" he asks Garme who was still in his arms.-Mef Man

IC: WalkerWalker observed the entire situation in silence, half embarrassed, half awkward before sighing and beginning to walk away."I'm going to be in my hut if anyone needs me." he mumbled aloud when he opened the door to his hut and closed it as he walked in. The toa of crystal propped himself into a chair and pulled out a book he hid in the sandy ground and began to read. Reading was a secret hobby of his, none of the other members knew about it. The activity was calming and relaxing and provided an escape from reality from time to time. Not much later, he had begun to lose himself in the story of his little tiny book.

IC(Savulg)

"Okay," he replies simply while walking into her hut. The larger Vortixx enters the hut and lays the Matoran in her bed."N-now, wait here and I'll be back with some food for you; just relax and I'll be back." He turns around toward the door, but turns around and asks,"Do you need anything else?"-Mef Man

IC: Garme"No, I'm good..."She was just laying there still, not moving much at all."That was the awesomest adrenaline rush ever..."She was an adrenaline addict, it was rather clear. She knew all about ways to die, and she did a lot of the stuff she knew not to do...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx smiles before replying,"I'm glad you're alright. Now I'll be back in a few minutes with your food." Savulg nods his head before walking toward the door; not wavering his view of the Matoran. Soon, he was walking straight into the wall. With an embarrassed laugh he turns around and opens the door and walks outside."Walker, where are you?" he calls out. Savulg wanted to give it to the Toa good, but wasn't sure how...-Mef Man

IC (Wrehn): Wrehn wondered what would make the others want to go to another Wahi. Then it struck him. A genius, fantastic plan, that may well have been the greatest thing in the history of ever. As Savulg searched for Walker, Wrehn sneaked into the hut that contained the food stores, and helped himself to as much of the food as possible. He then took out all but one of everything, and buried it in the sand outside the HQ on his way back, he saw that he had achieved this phase of his plan extraordinarily quickly. It truly did pay to be a fast eater. He walked casually back to his hut, satisfied, and began phase two of his plan.

IC:FivaFiva shrugged, and walked away, heading back to the village. "Where's Waldo Virthee?" he wondered to himself.MihaMiha saw Merror's signs, and quickly flew down next to him. "So, what's our attack plan?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: WalkerHe eyed the Vortixx like he would usually do when he would get nervous around the Toa of crystal: grave and angry eyes, tricking him into thinking Walker was in a really bad mood and Salvug was in for it. He lifted his hand up slowly in the air as if to slap him but brought it down on Salvug's shoulder in a light tap and smiled wryly."Sure thing, buddy. What's up?"

IC: The convey was soon on its way again."Judging by the landmarks we can see, we'll be at Po-Koro in ten minutes," Vade announced.

IC (Banua): Banua was relieved to hear that their journey through the desert was almost over, and, so far, without incident. Still, he knew he had to remain vigilent as they approached at stony outcroppings. The caves could conceal dangerous rahi just as much as the open desert, but here, you couldn't see them coming. What would he do if a makika attacked them? He tried to tell himself that he would use his powers to get it away from the caravan without and acidic venom getting sprayed over the Matoran with him. Telling himself this, however, was not the same thing as self condidence. In fact he was so preoccupied with his reassuring thoughts that he almost missed the sound of an infected kikanalo charging the caravan from behind.

ppg2.png

IC(Savulg)

The Vortixx watches the being reach toward him, but he didn't hurt Savulg."Um, let me sit down, first, I feel a little faint," he replies, slowly lowering himself to a nearby seat. He was nervous and didn't want to say what was on his mind, and he was afraid he would get slapped by the Toa of Crystal.-Mef Man

IC: WalkerThe high pitched scream of his name startled Walker and almost made him fall out of his chair. He starred at Salvug with wide open eyes and was about to ask him if he was crazy but the Vortixx asked him what he wanted to eat."Judging from your nervousness, that awful scream and your awkwardness, that's not what you wanted to ask me. But in any case, I'll eat whatever you give me. Now what did you really want to ask me?"

IC(Savulg)

"It's...nothing," he replies before walking out of the hut. "Sorry for bothering you."It can wait for later. Now, I need to cook the-Savulg stopped dead in his tracks upon entering the hut devoted to cooking and relaxing. The food. It was...gone."Walker! Garme was right! There's no food!" he yells.-Mef Man

IC: Walker"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?" yelled Walker as he sprinted forward to the area dedicated to the storage of their food. Salvug was right. Garme was right! They had no food but only one of everything. Walker was too baffled to think for a moment and starred at the cabinet with blank eyes.No food. We're gonna die. Garme was right.His thoughts kept going from bad to worse as now he was the one envisioning how they were going to die of starvation, the entire time looking at the area with a wide open mouth and the same blank look in his eyes.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC(Savulg)

"What are we going to do?" he yells, panicking before charging toward the nearest food and shoving it in his mouth and placing the next meal under his arm. "Every being for himself!" he yells while chewing his food before storming out of the door."Garme, I saved some food for you!"-Mef Man

IC: Havon, Mimira"Excuse me?" Havon said. "First of all, I was talking to Merror. Secondly, I need to know what is going on. Thirdly, who is the leader of Hau Karda?" Havon didn't like being treated like a child, especially by one. Havon waited for Merror to respond, he wasn't leaving until he had an answer.Mimira just sat on Mistweaver quitely, unsure what to do.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Wrehn): Suddenly, Wrehn came storming over a sand dune. He had evidently left the area for some reason. "Guys! Guys!" he called waving a piece of paper in the air, "I just got a letter from the Turaga of Po-Koro!" he came to a stop. Everyone was already panicking. They must have discovered the food, or rather, lack of it. "What's all the fuss about? I haven't even read the letter out." he said, pretending to have no idea what was going on.

IC(Savulg)

"Every being for himself!" he simply yells again before storming into Garme's hut."Garme! Oh, good, you're still alive," he sighs, relieved. "Listen, the food is gone and I saved this for you," the Vortixx adds before holding out the loaf of bread he had been holding for her.-Mef Man

IC (Merror)Merror turned to see who had shouted, hands already on the hilts of his swords. When he saw it was Havon and Mimira, he moved his hands away, but didn't relax."What are you doing here?" he called up at his fellow Toa. "We're on the trail for Hafu's kidnappers - "Just then, he spotted a being flying through the air in the direction of the canyon entrance."Quiet!" he called urgently. He gestured for Havon to come down so they could speak.IC (Echelon)"Excellent," said Echelon. He nodded to Vidar. "I will return as quickly as possible."Echelon turned away and mounted the Kane-Ra again, and at his touch, the beast began to gallop off, through the canyon and away to the southwest.OOC: Echelon to Ko-Wahi

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png