• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Steal the Mask 2

Impossibility What Why How

• Please log in to reply
3098 replies to this topic

#3081 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2014 - 05:23 PM

(Rider disbanded our alliance. Which is why he tried to get rid of everyone except RahkshiToa88.)

"Master of Shadows"

"There is nobody like me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask, Page 72, #2853

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2, Page 72, #2858

"Stay down, Toa. You are nothing compared to me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2 Page 72, #2867

"OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome."

-ShadowVezon, Bionifight Ultimate Page 146, #5816

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3082 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 72 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 13 2014 - 11:13 AM

Ok so is it a bunch of people except the rider or is it free 4 all

Edited by Toa Aeron, Sep 13 2014 - 11:13 AM.

"We took out many like you. You will be no exception."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

" Your one ability that impresses me is your ability to delay the inevitable. It was the only trick that would work. And did work for a while."

Feel free to jump onto the Hype Train. Your ticket only costs your soul.

If you're a passenger, don't hesitate to copy this into your sig.

---  :hau:  :akaku:  :miru:  :kaukau:  :kakama:  :pakari: ---

20803.jpg

#3083 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 13 2014 - 03:19 PM

(I suppose it depends on whether the people want to stay in the alliance. I imagine The Rider expected us to turn on each other, but I suppose if we wanted to, we could stay as a group. You've destroyed almost everything I have left, bar my robot (which I expect you all have figured out by now is mine). I'm not going to start attacking you if it isn't necessary, because believe it or not I value my life, and if I die here, I'm going to be stuck in the universe of Bionifight forever. And near-constantly fighting for eternity isn't what I fancy doing with my life.)

"Master of Shadows"

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

"OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome."

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3084 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 14 2014 - 06:39 PM

I tried to stop this forever warring place. I decided that this reality was doomed...Stay in the alliance if you want. I threw you all into different realities in hope you would find a more peaceful place than this because I decided to end this reality (Notice I didn't necessarily kill anyone but shadow. I needed him to stay put. I had some questions about this place, but I weakened him to make sure he wouldn't do something, like the robot thing.) "Huurgh..." My spine is crushed...I can't focus...that robot is his...well...only one thing left to do. With a thawed out Shadow,The Robot and Shadow (and Rahkshi) look in my direction. A loud click goes off. Then a giant explosion rips through Paris, throwing each person into other different realities. The portal closes and Paris implodes on it's self...The end of this reality and the me from this reality.

???'s mask.

"Fear me, for I am The White Void!!!"

#3085 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 356 posts

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 08:33 AM

As I float through space, it seems that the Kanohi Ignika has found its way to me. I propel myself towards it and hold it gently in my hands. 

"You can't be fought over if you no longer exist," I say to the mask. With that said, I charge up for a Nova Blast and focus all the energy directly into the mask. This mask has caused too much suffering- it is time to end it. The mask crackles under the intense electricity and begins to crack. Pieces of it flake off, and golden energy pours forth. The mask shatters and my reality explodes.

(The rules don't say anything about destroying the mask.)

My no-longer-existent mask.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

rahkshitoa.png

Credit to Voxumo for the sprite of my self-moc!

#3086 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 11:10 AM

(We kinda made it an un-official rule that the Mask couldn't be broken long ago, but okay.)

The robot has an in-built Olmak, as it's inspired by both my old mecha suit, and the titans from Titanfall (I used one back in the past). It teleports to my location, but I decide to stay in the new dimension. With the Ignika gone, there's nothing to keep me searching, and I can't go back anymore, now that the universe has been obliterated. Besides, with my empires destroyed and my bases gone, I need to start afresh, rebuild my paradigm from scratch. I've got a brand new, untouched universe to do it in, free from my enemies, and ripe for the taking. And who knows? Once I've rebuilt my empire, stronger than before, I could try again. There's many more universes, many of which with Ignikas.

Maybe with better planning, better training, and better knowledge of the situation, I could finally Steal the Mask.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3087 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 11:37 AM

Don't forget that the one realities me is dead. I am a mercenary yes, but also a watcher. I watch the times go on. The other me sees you plotting there with your titan robot thing...and I will watch.

(That last post was actually pretty awesome. This would actually be a pretty awesome ending for this game.)

#3088 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 12:24 PM

(It would, but I doubt they're gonna let this game end.)

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3089 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 01:03 PM

(It would, but I doubt they're gonna let this game end.)

Yes, Such is the job of the watcher, to make sure nothing happens to end that reality. That is why the other me died is because he messed with the space continuum. I haven't however broken with the truce, just needed to get everyone out...except you...remember when you spawned all those clones? This has caused a overpopulation of you in space.The last me foolishly thought you just to be another clone, however you are the real one due to this robot saving you. You are stranded, however, in this reality in which your dominance has not been asserted.

#3090 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 01:44 PM

(None of them were clones. They were bodies created in my image, that I could control. None of them were separate entities though. Several bodies controlled by the same mind. They've all been destroyed now, by you and Aeron, except this one. And the Bionifight one, but that's in that game, meaning you can't touch it here. Fighting me there is a different matter entirely, but iBrow'll ensure I don't die. Point is, they were all me, and now they're all dead. And you think I'll have trouble taking over this reality? I've taken control of many before. This one won't be any different. It helps that I have a Guardian, of course, but I can take over worlds without lifting a finger. For example, the time I took mental control over the entire population of Earth, with nothing but some bells. Or the time I managed to conquer the universe for several centuries in the future, without opposition. You and Aeron are pretty much the only things that could possibly stand in my way. One of them is off in another universe, probably chasing that universe's Ignika, and you're dead. This reality's version of you knows nothing about me, and I can easily make sure it stays that way. That leaves the universe. I've shrugged off attacks that would kill a normal man a thousand times over. I've managed to single-handedly build massive space-stations that would take decades for armies of workers to build one of, in only a few years. I've consistently managed to use aliens and technology to my purposes, and have used it to take over Earth countless times. I've proven myself to be a master of disguise multiple times before, including disguising myself as a Scientist, a posh Victorian, Lord Voldemort, and the lead singers of two bands, both times during live concerts. I can take control of any person I can get close enough to assimilate with the Bacterian cells still in my body. Not only do I know the cliches, but I can and do take advantage of them. I fancy my chances.)

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3091 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 15 2014 - 05:53 PM

Thank you for that interesting background story. I don't doubt you could take over this reality, but remember that each of these realities are a alternate reality of the one we came from. This one knows too much about you. To see you alive is a surprise to me. Wonder why this reality is completely empty...I had to kill everyone in this one to save the destruction of the insanity the mask caused them. The mask is somewhere here sure, but that does not concern me. What concerns me so is that you are alive, even after what has happened...I jump down from my perch on the destroyed buildings of Paris and run up to you. "How are you still alive!"

No one's mask.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo, Sep 15 2014 - 05:53 PM.

#3092 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 16 2014 - 03:51 PM

You find me smoking a cigar, since it's about time I actually smoked one, with my robot looming behind me. I take a puff from the cigar, and take it out to speak to you. "I was hoping I'd see you here, Rider. How's the mercenary work doing for you?" I take another puff from my cigar, before continuing. "I may have died, Rider, although you'll excuse me if I don't remember, but here I am now. I assume, since this looks familiar, that you'll be acquainted with the idea of the multiverse. I have another puff of the cigar, and start deeply into your eyes, something which would unnerve almost anyone else, but doesn't faze you. "I don't know what the differences here are, but I assume you're the same Rider who blew himself up." I take another puff of the cigar, while making sure to keep glaring at you. "I also assume you're planning to attack me. But you really needn't bother." I take the cigar out, and hand it to the robot. I step in closer. You notice that your concentration has been waning, but realise to your horror that you can't look away. The wonderful thing about gloating, is that people always feel the need to let the villain finish. "Bit cliched and boring, I know, but sometimes the simple tricks are more surprising than the fancy ones." I step back, and take the cigar back from the robot. I relight it, and have another puff. "Don't move." I punch The Rider, sending him flying a few feet back. My hypnotic control over his body ensures he can't fight back. "Isn't this fun? Get up." Once The Rider has been forced against his will to stand up, I roundhouse kick The Rider, sending him back another several feet. "Are you enjoying our quality time as much as I am? You know, I feel that we've grown closer together, you and I. Wouldn't you agree?" My control over you forces you to nod in agreement. "See, that's the spirit. I'm glad you've really got in the mood." I take out the cigar, and put it out. I toss it to the side, before continuing. "Now, how about we play a game, do some more bonding?" I rip some rubble from one of the buildings, and melt it into a ball. "I'm sure you know how to play catch, don't you? Even if you do feel a bit tipsy. Now, Play the game." Despite not so much as touching a drink, you suddenly feel really drunk. You get a bit of control back, but you are forced to play Catch. Understandably, you fail miserably to catch any of the balls, due to feeling like you've downed several full glasses of bourbon. "I think you need some practice, Rider! How about another game?" I teleport us both to a canal. "How about some swimming? Surely you can do some of that?" Considering how drunk you feel, you'd be better off shooting yourself than trying to swim. "You seem a bit nervous, Rider. Not very good at swimming?" I leave a deliberate pause, to let your fear sink in, before continuing. "Don't be nervous, it'll be fine. Go on, jump into the canal." You feel compelled to jump in, and so, despite your struggling, you do so. And immediately, you start to drown. "You seem to be doing well, Rider!" I laugh a bit, before pulling you back out, letting you choke and spit water out. "Rider, you're soaked! It looks almost like you nearly drowned!" I laugh again. "But don't worry, our friend will help you dry off." I teleport us back to the robot, who conveniently transforms his arm into a massive obvious-looking flame-thrower. "Here's your dryer! Don't be scared now, just walk up to it." You try desperately not to do so, but you cannot resist. "Now, all you have to do is tell the robot to incinerate you, all right?" You try desperately to keep your mouth shut. "Silly, you have to open your mouth to talk. Now, bon voyage!" I wave goodbye to the Rider, as he tries desperately not to open his mouth. But, being hypnotized, you cannot. And your mouth slowly opens, despite your attempts to resist... and you speak the fatal words, the words that seal your fate. Once your cremation has finished, the robot teleports me away to another dimension with the Olmak, one that actually has things to conquer, instead of a desolate Paris and an annoying mercenary.

Nobody's Mask (With the Mask destroyed and all)

(Standard hypnotism has it's uses, especially when used by such an advanced hypnotist that people can be made to do things they would never want to do. And don't ask how I managed to get hold of a cigar in the ruins of Paris.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon, Sep 16 2014 - 03:57 PM.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3093 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 16 2014 - 06:08 PM

...I hate to say this, but that made me laugh...I don't know why, but that was a very well thought out story. Kudos to you sir. *Claps*.

No one's mask.

#3094 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 10:05 AM

If I wasn't rushed, I would have added more to it, but I think that went quite well, considering the 20 minutes I had to write it.

Nobody's Mask.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3095 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 72 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 03:01 PM

(We kinda made it an un-official rule that the Mask couldn't be broken long ago, but okay.)

The robot has an in-built Olmak, as it's inspired by both my old mecha suit, and the titans from Titanfall (I used one back in the past). It teleports to my location, but I decide to stay in the new dimension. With the Ignika gone, there's nothing to keep me searching, and I can't go back anymore, now that the universe has been obliterated. Besides, with my empires destroyed and my bases gone, I need to start afresh, rebuild my paradigm from scratch. I've got a brand new, untouched universe to do it in, free from my enemies, and ripe for the taking. And who knows? Once I've rebuilt my empire, stronger than before, I could try again. There's many more universes, many of which with Ignikas.

Maybe with better planning, better training, and better knowledge of the situation, I could finally Steal the Mask.

I just freed your people. They're not dead or anything. Just free of your Hypnotically achieved tyranny. I teleport to the universe you're in due to everything dying with the mask destroyed and all (I think we need a "Steal the mask 3"). I slice your cigar off " I hate the smell of cigar.(for reals)". Now let's go. We have a universe to save.

Edited by Toa Aeron, Sep 17 2014 - 03:14 PM.

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

" Your one ability that impresses me is your ability to delay the inevitable. It was the only trick that would work. And did work for a while."

20803.jpg

#3096 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 03:17 PM

Well, I could rebuild my bases there, but there's only limited resources there, and it would make me weak to future attacks. I'm looking to build a new stronghold, from which I can launch my invasion. My former bases lack the resources to rebuild them and make them stronger, which is why I want to use an untouched universe, with untapped resources. In particular, I want to take over Earth, and actually manage to keep it. After the amount of fighting on it, it seems fitting that Earth will become my new fortress. I'll probably incorporate Mata Nui somehow as well, but one at a time.

Nobody's Mask. (Since it's still destroyed)

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3097 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 72 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 03:20 PM

Well, I could rebuild my bases there, but there's only limited resources there, and it would make me weak to future attacks. I'm looking to build a new stronghold, from which I can launch my invasion. My former bases lack the resources to rebuild them and make them stronger, which is why I want to use an untouched universe, with untapped resources. In particular, I want to take over Earth, and actually manage to keep it. After the amount of fighting on it, it seems fitting that Earth will become my new fortress. I'll probably incorporate Mata Nui somehow as well, but one at a time.

Nobody's Mask. (Since it's still destroyed)

You know how humans HATE(extra emphasis) Being under control of someone that forcibly takes over. earth may be a risky choice (not to mention lack of protodermis).

20803.jpg

#3098 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 03:29 PM

Who needs protodermis? There's plenty of alternatives. And anyway, who says I won't brainwash them? Or just control them myself? I can still assimilate them into my mind if I want to.

Nobody's Mask.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#3099 Offline The Rider of Kikanalo

The Rider of Kikanalo
  • Referred Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 06:45 PM

"Psst! Guys, over here!" Shadow and Aeron look in my direction. A black portal is visible. "Guys, get in here." They cross in, but then subdue me and hold me. "GUYS!!! OW!! WAIT!" "Why do you still persist Rider" Shadow Vezon says. "Because you have all been duped." They release me. " I am a Watcher, Multiple mes watch over the other realities to make sure they won't fall to ruin right? Well I have news. Those mes aren't the me from those realities. I am not the real me either. We are the clones from a single being. We were an enhanced genetic clone sent all over the multirealities to find the Mask. That's where I come in. I found the mask, and my mind was set to return it to my master. I fought you guys over the mask, but as we fought, I started to question the mask, a programming for us clones that is not natural. I gathered you up and tried to prepare to fight the master, but I was betrayed by another me, who was the one who destroyed your guy's reality, and thrown me into another reality. I was trapped here until my reality portal making skills recovered and I found you guys...well...you two at least. Well, I know that it may seem sudden, but I am in need of your assistance to fight my master, who I am pretty sure has the mask. I leave it to you to find me innocent and help, or guilty and you may kill me."

The Master's Mask.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo, Sep 17 2014 - 06:47 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users