Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(I suppose it depends on whether the people want to stay in the alliance. I imagine The Rider expected us to turn on each other, but I suppose if we wanted to, we could stay as a group. You've destroyed almost everything I have left, bar my robot (which I expect you all have figured out by now is mine). I'm not going to start attacking you if it isn't necessary, because believe it or not I value my life, and if I die here, I'm going to be stuck in the universe of Bionifight forever. And near-constantly fighting for eternity isn't what I fancy doing with my life.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I tried to stop this forever warring place. I decided that this reality was doomed...Stay in the alliance if you want. I threw you all into different realities in hope you would find a more peaceful place than this because I decided to end this reality (Notice I didn't necessarily kill anyone but shadow. I needed him to stay put. I had some questions about this place, but I weakened him to make sure he wouldn't do something, like the robot thing.) "Huurgh..." My spine is crushed...I can't focus...that robot is his...well...only one thing left to do. With a thawed out Shadow,The Robot and Shadow (and Rahkshi) look in my direction. A loud click goes off. Then a giant explosion rips through Paris, throwing each person into other different realities. The portal closes and Paris implodes on it's self...The end of this reality and the me from this reality.

???'s mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

As I float through space, it seems that the Kanohi Ignika has found its way to me. I propel myself towards it and hold it gently in my hands. 

"You can't be fought over if you no longer exist," I say to the mask. With that said, I charge up for a Nova Blast and focus all the energy directly into the mask. This mask has caused too much suffering- it is time to end it. The mask crackles under the intense electricity and begins to crack. Pieces of it flake off, and golden energy pours forth. The mask shatters and my reality explodes.

(The rules don't say anything about destroying the mask.)

My no-longer-existent mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

(We kinda made it an un-official rule that the Mask couldn't be broken long ago, but okay.)

The robot has an in-built Olmak, as it's inspired by both my old mecha suit, and the titans from Titanfall (I used one back in the past). It teleports to my location, but I decide to stay in the new dimension. With the Ignika gone, there's nothing to keep me searching, and I can't go back anymore, now that the universe has been obliterated. Besides, with my empires destroyed and my bases gone, I need to start afresh, rebuild my paradigm from scratch. I've got a brand new, untouched universe to do it in, free from my enemies, and ripe for the taking. And who knows? Once I've rebuilt my empire, stronger than before, I could try again. There's many more universes, many of which with Ignikas.

Maybe with better planning, better training, and better knowledge of the situation, I could finally Steal the Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Don't forget that the one realities me is dead. I am a mercenary yes, but also a watcher. I watch the times go on. The other me sees you plotting there with your titan robot thing...and I will watch.

(That last post was actually pretty awesome. This would actually be a pretty awesome ending for this game.)

(It would, but I doubt they're gonna let this game end.)

Yes, Such is the job of the watcher, to make sure nothing happens to end that reality. That is why the other me died is because he messed with the space continuum. I haven't however broken with the truce, just needed to get everyone out...except you...remember when you spawned all those clones? This has caused a overpopulation of you in space.The last me foolishly thought you just to be another clone, however you are the real one due to this robot saving you. You are stranded, however, in this reality in which your dominance has not been asserted.

(None of them were clones. They were bodies created in my image, that I could control. None of them were separate entities though. Several bodies controlled by the same mind. They've all been destroyed now, by you and Aeron, except this one. And the Bionifight one, but that's in that game, meaning you can't touch it here. Fighting me there is a different matter entirely, but iBrow'll ensure I don't die. Point is, they were all me, and now they're all dead. And you think I'll have trouble taking over this reality? I've taken control of many before. This one won't be any different. It helps that I have a Guardian, of course, but I can take over worlds without lifting a finger. For example, the time I took mental control over the entire population of Earth, with nothing but some bells. Or the time I managed to conquer the universe for several centuries in the future, without opposition. You and Aeron are pretty much the only things that could possibly stand in my way. One of them is off in another universe, probably chasing that universe's Ignika, and you're dead. This reality's version of you knows nothing about me, and I can easily make sure it stays that way. That leaves the universe. I've shrugged off attacks that would kill a normal man a thousand times over. I've managed to single-handedly build massive space-stations that would take decades for armies of workers to build one of, in only a few years. I've consistently managed to use aliens and technology to my purposes, and have used it to take over Earth countless times. I've proven myself to be a master of disguise multiple times before, including disguising myself as a Scientist, a posh Victorian, Lord Voldemort, and the lead singers of two bands, both times during live concerts. I can take control of any person I can get close enough to assimilate with the Bacterian cells still in my body. Not only do I know the cliches, but I can and do take advantage of them. I fancy my chances.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thank you for that interesting background story. I don't doubt you could take over this reality, but remember that each of these realities are a alternate reality of the one we came from. This one knows too much about you. To see you alive is a surprise to me. Wonder why this reality is completely empty...I had to kill everyone in this one to save the destruction of the insanity the mask caused them. The mask is somewhere here sure, but that does not concern me. What concerns me so is that you are alive, even after what has happened...I jump down from my perch on the destroyed buildings of Paris and run up to you. "How are you still alive!"

No one's mask.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

You find me smoking a cigar, since it's about time I actually smoked one, with my robot looming behind me. I take a puff from the cigar, and take it out to speak to you. "I was hoping I'd see you here, Rider. How's the mercenary work doing for you?" I take another puff from my cigar, before continuing. "I may have died, Rider, although you'll excuse me if I don't remember, but here I am now. I assume, since this looks familiar, that you'll be acquainted with the idea of the multiverse. I have another puff of the cigar, and start deeply into your eyes, something which would unnerve almost anyone else, but doesn't faze you. "I don't know what the differences here are, but I assume you're the same Rider who blew himself up." I take another puff of the cigar, while making sure to keep glaring at you. "I also assume you're planning to attack me. But you really needn't bother." I take the cigar out, and hand it to the robot. I step in closer. You notice that your concentration has been waning, but realise to your horror that you can't look away. The wonderful thing about gloating, is that people always feel the need to let the villain finish. "Bit cliched and boring, I know, but sometimes the simple tricks are more surprising than the fancy ones." I step back, and take the cigar back from the robot. I relight it, and have another puff. "Don't move." I punch The Rider, sending him flying a few feet back. My hypnotic control over his body ensures he can't fight back. "Isn't this fun? Get up." Once The Rider has been forced against his will to stand up, I roundhouse kick The Rider, sending him back another several feet. "Are you enjoying our quality time as much as I am? You know, I feel that we've grown closer together, you and I. Wouldn't you agree?" My control over you forces you to nod in agreement. "See, that's the spirit. I'm glad you've really got in the mood." I take out the cigar, and put it out. I toss it to the side, before continuing. "Now, how about we play a game, do some more bonding?" I rip some rubble from one of the buildings, and melt it into a ball. "I'm sure you know how to play catch, don't you? Even if you do feel a bit tipsy. Now, Play the game." Despite not so much as touching a drink, you suddenly feel really drunk. You get a bit of control back, but you are forced to play Catch. Understandably, you fail miserably to catch any of the balls, due to feeling like you've downed several full glasses of bourbon. "I think you need some practice, Rider! How about another game?" I teleport us both to a canal. "How about some swimming? Surely you can do some of that?" Considering how drunk you feel, you'd be better off shooting yourself than trying to swim. "You seem a bit nervous, Rider. Not very good at swimming?" I leave a deliberate pause, to let your fear sink in, before continuing. "Don't be nervous, it'll be fine. Go on, jump into the canal." You feel compelled to jump in, and so, despite your struggling, you do so. And immediately, you start to drown. "You seem to be doing well, Rider!" I laugh a bit, before pulling you back out, letting you choke and spit water out. "Rider, you're soaked! It looks almost like you nearly drowned!" I laugh again. "But don't worry, our friend will help you dry off." I teleport us back to the robot, who conveniently transforms his arm into a massive obvious-looking flame-thrower. "Here's your dryer! Don't be scared now, just walk up to it." You try desperately not to do so, but you cannot resist. "Now, all you have to do is tell the robot to incinerate you, all right?" You try desperately to keep your mouth shut. "Silly, you have to open your mouth to talk. Now, bon voyage!" I wave goodbye to the Rider, as he tries desperately not to open his mouth. But, being hypnotized, you cannot. And your mouth slowly opens, despite your attempts to resist... and you speak the fatal words, the words that seal your fate. Once your cremation has finished, the robot teleports me away to another dimension with the Olmak, one that actually has things to conquer, instead of a desolate Paris and an annoying mercenary.

Nobody's Mask (With the Mask destroyed and all)

(Standard hypnotism has it's uses, especially when used by such an advanced hypnotist that people can be made to do things they would never want to do. And don't ask how I managed to get hold of a cigar in the ruins of Paris.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(We kinda made it an un-official rule that the Mask couldn't be broken long ago, but okay.)

The robot has an in-built Olmak, as it's inspired by both my old mecha suit, and the titans from Titanfall (I used one back in the past). It teleports to my location, but I decide to stay in the new dimension. With the Ignika gone, there's nothing to keep me searching, and I can't go back anymore, now that the universe has been obliterated. Besides, with my empires destroyed and my bases gone, I need to start afresh, rebuild my paradigm from scratch. I've got a brand new, untouched universe to do it in, free from my enemies, and ripe for the taking. And who knows? Once I've rebuilt my empire, stronger than before, I could try again. There's many more universes, many of which with Ignikas.

Maybe with better planning, better training, and better knowledge of the situation, I could finally Steal the Mask.

I just freed your people. They're not dead or anything. Just free of your Hypnotically achieved tyranny. I teleport to the universe you're in due to everything dying with the mask destroyed and all (I think we need a "Steal the mask 3"). I slice your cigar off " I hate the smell of cigar.(for reals)". Now let's go. We have a universe to save.

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Well, I could rebuild my bases there, but there's only limited resources there, and it would make me weak to future attacks. I'm looking to build a new stronghold, from which I can launch my invasion. My former bases lack the resources to rebuild them and make them stronger, which is why I want to use an untouched universe, with untapped resources. In particular, I want to take over Earth, and actually manage to keep it. After the amount of fighting on it, it seems fitting that Earth will become my new fortress. I'll probably incorporate Mata Nui somehow as well, but one at a time.

Nobody's Mask. (Since it's still destroyed)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, I could rebuild my bases there, but there's only limited resources there, and it would make me weak to future attacks. I'm looking to build a new stronghold, from which I can launch my invasion. My former bases lack the resources to rebuild them and make them stronger, which is why I want to use an untouched universe, with untapped resources. In particular, I want to take over Earth, and actually manage to keep it. After the amount of fighting on it, it seems fitting that Earth will become my new fortress. I'll probably incorporate Mata Nui somehow as well, but one at a time.

Nobody's Mask. (Since it's still destroyed)

You know how humans HATE(extra emphasis) Being under control of someone that forcibly takes over. earth may be a risky choice (not to mention lack of protodermis).

Who needs protodermis? There's plenty of alternatives. And anyway, who says I won't brainwash them? Or just control them myself? I can still assimilate them into my mind if I want to.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Psst! Guys, over here!" Shadow and Aeron look in my direction. A black portal is visible. "Guys, get in here." They cross in, but then subdue me and hold me. "GUYS!!! OW!! WAIT!" "Why do you still persist Rider" Shadow Vezon says. "Because you have all been duped." They release me. " I am a Watcher, Multiple mes watch over the other realities to make sure they won't fall to ruin right? Well I have news. Those mes aren't the me from those realities. I am not the real me either. We are the clones from a single being. We were an enhanced genetic clone sent all over the multirealities to find the Mask. That's where I come in. I found the mask, and my mind was set to return it to my master. I fought you guys over the mask, but as we fought, I started to question the mask, a programming for us clones that is not natural. I gathered you up and tried to prepare to fight the master, but I was betrayed by another me, who was the one who destroyed your guy's reality, and thrown me into another reality. I was trapped here until my reality portal making skills recovered and I found you guys...well...you two at least. Well, I know that it may seem sudden, but I am in need of your assistance to fight my master, who I am pretty sure has the mask. I leave it to you to find me innocent and help, or guilty and you may kill me."

The Master's Mask.

1. (Didn't the Mask get destroyed 3 days ago? Then again, considering the Multiverse, it wouldn't be hard for a multiversal watcher to find another.
  2. Why is Aeron in the same place I am? That's the kind of thing I'd rather avoid, considering I'm trying to take over a universe.)

I immediately shoot The Rider through the chest, without second thoughts. "Guilty." I turn and shoot Aeron through the chest, before my robot teleports behind me and teleports us both out. I immediately disrupt the portal, in case they decide to come back to life. I then start to put my convoluted plans of conquest into action. Starting with a shopping spree.

The Master's Mask.

(Considering our Mask broke, and we haven't encountered the new Mask yet, the Mask can't bring us back to life anymore. Not that I ever payed attention to that rule, considering my alternate methods of resurrection.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I clench my chest in pain. "Dang it Shadow..." I crawl towards a little stream and dip myself in it. The stream is magical, as my Kikanalo brought me to it after another me almost killed me. I am instantly revived and run back towards Aeron and toss him into the stream. "Wha..." He mumbles. "Shadow has betrayed us. I know I probably am not on good terms with you guys right now, but if your are the so called hero, I need your help to stop Shadow from taking the mask and conquering us all, is this what you would want?" I hop on one of my Kikanalo and stare at Aeron. "Trust me or not, I must stop Shadow."

The Master's mask.

I guess to describe the new mask, The Master's position in the multiverse is hidden due to the mask. We don't revive any more I guess.

I open the rule book and realise the rules have been butchered, and so does the rule book. I eventually find and kill the master with a nice looking longsword while saying something purposely long and edgy for dramatic effect. The mask falls gracefully into my hands. 

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I assume that you expected me to betray you.

I do not care about Toa Kayn, as I am currently putting my plan of conquest into action. It's so ingenious, you'll never guess it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Somehow I come back to life wearing THE MASK OF CREATION!! I create a new universe for all of us to play in, since this one and all of its offshoots is almost destroyed. Another Mask of Life is created as well, and all other universes with masks of life are wiped from existence. There is now only one universe and one mask of life...

Time to get back to fighting over the Mask!

Toa Kayn's Mask

I HATE SCORPIOS

I appear behind RahkshiToa and immolate him, for making me have to start my plan all over again. I start doing that. You're still not going to guess my plan.

Toa Kayn's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I sit in the corner, watching everyone at each others throats, contemplating the cool story I had destroyed. The mask in my hands whispered to me. It told me to kill some people, so I throw my air katana at ShadowVezon, impaling him to a wall.

My beautiful mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Luckily, it was one of my very obvious fakes, as there's no way you'd randomly be able to find me. I took plenty of precautions.

And soon, I will have a lot of power at my disposal. It'd be much quicker if I could take it directly, but that would require revealing myself, and I don't want to do that just yet. Don't worry though, I've come up with a brilliant plan, one that none of you will see coming. It's the last thing anyone would expect.

Toa Kayn's Mask.

And I'm not at anyone's throats. I'm deliberately avoiding conflict, so as to increase my chances of success.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I accept the Rider's truce and we team up. He heals me and I share my mental powers with him. We kill ungluedBike and take the mask. We would also kill SV but today is his birthday so we just give him a choclate cake and enjoy a truce at the his gaming party. This was a fun day while it lasted

Edited by Toa Aeron

(Gonna use third-person here for effect. Behold, my shining hour.)

But suddenly, electric ropes coil around Aeron and The Rider, shocking them both into unconsciousness! RahkshiToa is quickly taken out by ShadowVezon, who then takes Toa Aeron and The Rider away. Several vans of armed guards drive in, taking everything out of the house that are corpses, could potentially be evidence, or stuff which belongs to ShadowVezon. ShadowVezon dumps them in one of the vans, and they all drive off.

Aeron and The Rider wake up in a building they don't recognize. They are tied to wheeled chairs, with devices attacked to the underside of the chairs blocking their psychic powers. They have strong restraints, stopping their whole body from moving. They are being pushed along by two guards, both of which seem to be walking in a very silly way. As the two heroes are being wheeled down corridors, they see more people, also walking sillily, although each person seems top have a different way of walking. They are pushed into a room, with a plaque on the front reading 'Mr Cleese'. The room seems to be well furnished, and on the other side of the room is a mahogany desk. On top of the desk are several piles of papers, something about government grants, a box of cigars, a few bottles of bourbon, a radio, and two cakes. The pair are pushed in front of the desk, on the same side as the door. Suddenly, several more guards walk in behind them, and Aeron and Rider are turned around to face them. Another two guards walk in, and being escorted by them is presumably Mr Cleese. But Aeron and The Rider both realise that Mr Cleese is actually... ShadowVezon! Suddenly, they realise his plan. He's taken over the Ministry of Silly Walks!

ShadowVezon sits down in a chair on the other side of the wooden desk, and the guards all walk out, leaving him alone with the two heroes. He takes one of the bottles of bourbon, and pours himself a drink. "Do you two want some?" He says tauntingly. He waits for a few seconds, and then downs the drink. "They're really quite nice. Especially after almost freezing to death on some rooftops." He puts the empty glass to the side, and leans his elbows onto the table. "So, it's nice to see you two again. Thanks for the cake by the way, Aeron. I assume you've figured out by now that this place is the Ministry of Silly Walks. I bet you're wondering why I chose this place. It's simple really. Would you have thought I'd be here, of all places?" ShadowVezon leaned over the desk, and opened a drawer, revealing a large amount of cash. "The Ministry gets a rather large amount of cash, to develop the art of Silly Walking. I simply convinced the government to give me a larger amount." ShadowVezon closed the drawer, and leaned back to the position he was sitting in before. "It meant less money going to other places, of course, but having the right friends makes things much easier. Once I'd got seats in the government, I could take over the two main parties. And when you run both sides, it doesn't matter who wins the election." I sit back on the chair. "But you're probably wondering how the British Government are going to be able to take the entire world. But you see, the Brits are best friends with the Yanks, making it easy for one to infiltrate the other. And from there, I can spread through the populace, without anyone suspecting a thing. Except for you two, obviously." While talking, he had opened a drawer on his side. "Which is why, I'm afraid, you'll have to go." Bullets pierced into both The Rider and Aeron, as they realised that he had been holding a gun under the table, out of their vision. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten." The Rider suddenly finds himself disappearing from the room, and reappearing in the middle of a supernova. "We couldn't have your Medic revive you, could we?" ShadowVezon raised the gun above the desk, and shot Aeron again. "You know, it's good stress relief doing this. Not as good as kicking over chairs, but they're more easily replaceable." Knowing that Aeron's bound to have survived the bullets, ShadowVezon got out of his chair, and clamoured over the table to Aeron's side. He took out a glass vial, filled with a colourless liquid. Suddenly, five Toa, Aeron's Toa Team, appeared out of thin air, and started beating up ShadowVezon! He put up a good fight, sure, but he was outnumbered, and was easily beaten. They freed Aeron from his restraints, and he opened his mouth to thank them, and probably ask how them managed to come back to life from a destroyed universe, when suddenly, Hydrea forced her hand into his mouth! What he had missed was that Hydrea had stuck her hands in the drink, so as to catch Aeron out like this. ShadowVezon got back up, as Aeron choked and gagged from the chemicals now in his mouth. As ShadowVezon walked up to him, he started to feel woozy, and hallucinate, as the drug affected his mind. Aeron's Toa Team started to laugh evilly at him, as his perception of the world started to spin. ShadowVezon joined in, months of practice making it easy to replicate The Joker's laugh. "You can't trust anybody, Aeron. Not even your friends." Aeron found that he could no longer stand up, and sank to the floor. ShadowVezon leered over him, appearing to Aeron's drugged mind as if there were several of him. He tried to lash out at ShadowVezon, but found that he was too weak. "I reward loyalty. I think I'll make your 'friends' my parliament. I'm sure we'll do a good job." Aeron found that he was unable to stay away, and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Aeron awoke at ShadowVezon's birthday party. RahkshiToa was handing out birthday cake, and ShadowVezon was competing with The Rider at Mario Kart. Aeron was glad that it was all just a nightmare, and sat down to play with The Rider. Suddenly, The Rider turned on him, and pinned him to the ground. "You thought I liked you, Aeron?" The Rider jeered. "I was just using you to get the Mask." ShadowVezon objected, but was impaled through the chest, as were the other party guests. "You're not a hero, Aeron. You're the most vile of us all." The Rider then impaled Aeron.

Aeron awoke at ShadowVezon's birthday party. RahkshiToa was handing out birthday cake, and ShadowVezon was competing with The Rider at Mario Kart. Aeron was glad that it was all just a nightmare and, although wary about the other guests, he walked over to get some cake from RahkshiToa. Suddenly, RahkshiToa threw down the cake and turned on him, and pinned him to the ground. "You thought I liked you, Aeron?" RahkshiToa jeered. "I was just using you to get the Mask." ShadowVezon objected, but was impaled through the chest, as were the other party guests. "You're not a hero, Aeron. You're the most vile of us all." RahkshiToa then impaled Aeron.

Aeron awoke at ShadowVezon's birthday party. RahkshiToa was handing out birthday cake, and ShadowVezon was competing with The Rider at Mario Kart. Aeron was glad that it was all just a nightmare, but was heavily suspicious of the other guests. He sat down to play with The Rider. Suddenly, The Rider turned on him, but he was prepared, and struck first, pinning him to the ground.. The other guests then turned on him as well, but he killed all of them. "You're not a hero, Aeron... You're the most vile... of us all..." The Rider said, but Aeron didn't care, and he impaled The Rider.

Aeron awoke at ShadowVezon's birthday party. RahkshiToa was handing out birthday cake, and ShadowVezon was competing with The Rider at Mario Kart. Aeron didn't care that it was all just a nightmare, he knew that the other guests were planning to kill him, and decided to strike first. He stabbed RahkshiToa through the chest, and then threw his sword through The Rider's head. ShadowVezon got up, but Aeron incinerated him before he could attack. He killed the other party guests, before they could try and kill him first.

Aeron awoke in a dark room. He was chained to the wall, although he was strong enough to break the chains easily if he wanted to. The lights turned on, revealing the place to be a dungeon. Toa Aeron's team then walked up, weapons in hand. "Don't worry, we're here to free you!" Hydrea said. But Aeron remembered their betrayal, and had his many nightmares burned into his subconscious, even if he had no memory of them. ShadowVezon had worked hard to drive Aeron insane, and turn him into a paranoid, murderous monster. The question is, will he kill his team-mates? Probably, considering what ShadowVezon's put him through.

(Just so you know, these aren't the actual Toa Team, but they're convincing enough that you won't tell the difference, especially when driven to murderous insanity. The drug, specially made to work on you, sedated you in the office as well as making you more susceptible to the thought of your team-mates betraying you, and then put you through nightmares, each of which you would forget afterwards. The point was that, although you wouldn't consciously remember the nightmares, your subconscious would, and so being betrayed by your friends and allies thousands of times would lead you to suspect them of it, and ultimately become paranoid enough to kill them first, whether they deserved it or not. Besides getting the drug into your body, the fake Toa Team were there to sow the initial seeds of betrayal, and set up the final test. ShadowVezon's intention is that Aeron will kill his Toa Team out of paranoia, which will push him way past the Point of No Return. It's complicated, but if it works, it should break your mind completely, and turn you into the effective anti-thesis of a Toa. If not... then you're still going to have an incredibly hard time working with others without turning on them, which'll maker my life much easier.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I come back to consciousness and realize that in my generosity of giving out cake, I have none left for myself! I quickly go and snatch one away from Aeron who is in a warehouse frothing at the mouth.

"Maybe you should send him to the Argument Clinic next," I say with my mouth full to ShadowVezon, who walks in ready with another dose for Aeron.

I sure hope Aeron hadn't taken any bites before I did.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Well, RahkshiToa really shouldn't have found me. But luckily for me, I never left the Ministry of Silly Walks as, since I control Aeron's "Toa Team" anyway, there's no need for me to go down there in person. I'm certainly not gonna try and give him another dose, as that would probably break him completely, and that robs me of the satisfaction of seeing my heroic antithesis go completely off the deep end, as well as making me vulnerable. But since RahkshiToa seems to have not only deduced my identity, but made it through the Ministry of Silly Walks without being spotted, probably through teleportation, I might as well talk. "Ah, but he'll be too mad to do that, RahkshiToa. He'll slaughter my men before they get near him." There are people walking in and out of the office, putting things into crates, which are moved out. "You should take a seat, RahkshiToa." I wait for him to sit down, before giving him a glass of bourbon, clean and unpoisoned. I drink from my own glass, and continue. "I'm not going to get rid of him yet, RahkshiToa. I expect him to be killing his so called "friends" right now. I've worked hard on the drug I gave him, to make sure the nightmares he's been given would work as I wanted them too. He'll have no memory of them, but his subconscious will." I put down the glass of bourbon. "He'll go on a rampage, I'm sure. Kill everyone in sight, in case they turn on him later. He'll probably come here, looking for me, which is why I'm leaving." I gesture at the movers. "Now, I could trap you here, let him murder you when he arrives, but I'm just going to let you leave." I then gesture to the exit. "I would suggest being quick though, because it won't take long for him to arrive here. Nobody's going to stop you from leaving." I then let RahkshiToa leave, where, true to my word, nobody stops him. Once he leaves, I also leave. Silly Walking of course, but this is the Ministry of Silly Walks after all.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I should probably get the heck out of here! I would stand no chance against a rogue Toa, after all. I may be a Toa, but I'm not good at fighting. BTW, you might want to take the Mask of Creation. I'm sure it could help you out in your quest for the Mask of Life. I only try to get it for fun, not for any personal gain. Where else can you kill people with no long term physical effects? Here's the Mask of Creation, okay. One request in return: If you are going to kill me, please make it painless, or as close to painless as you can. That's what I'm really worried about.

I HATE SCORPIOS

You made it sound like I stink at fighting! Whatevs...This was pretty well thought out though....

I guess I'm still riding around on Kikanalo somewhere now. Seems Aeron is now the new threat thanks to Shadow Vezon, but due to all of the insanity that has just transpired, and this is like Pupwa insane, I think I am just going to leave now...

I didn't fight you. I teleported you into a supernova. If I'd tried to fight fair, it's have ruined my plans, and you'd have had a good chance of winning anyway.

Basically, I took control of the Ministry of Silly Walks, and used it to take over the world. Aeron's now insane, and you're in a supernova. RahkshiToa's currently walking out of the Ministry, because I'd rather not get into am long drawn out battle right now, especially when I'm trying to leave. And apparently I now have the Mask of Creation. It only seems complicated because of my massive post.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy