Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Woops! I didn't notice Mr House's OOC part there.

IC: Litzoen (Bar District)

The toa of Sonics stopped in his tracks and turned to face the newcomer. He was initially as surprised as Aryll about seeing someone else in this area at this time, but Litozen decided to shrug it off. Unfortunately for the approaching Toa of Lightning, Litozen instinctively reached for his weapon and drew the oversized Tuning Fork, but held it at his side to prevent himself looking threatening. As he examined the Toa of Lightning before him, it became apparent that he was wearing an odd choice of robes over his body, but perhaps more interesting was the scarred and damaged Kanohi on his face.

"I'm just looking for something to keep me busy...And if I did need someone found, I'm not sure I could trust someone who looks so shady." His cold personality towards other Toa was starting to shine through once more. Was this person really a threat or were they like-minded? Litozen didn't really care either way.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo Cringed as he saw the Toa grab his weapon. He inturn summoned a blade of ice over his hand. He looked at the toa and offered a warm smile but seemed a bit hesitant

"Is there a problem by chance?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Litozen)The Toa of Sonics became aware of the Ko-Toa's presence, which somehow he'd initially missed. Even if his new Su-Toa associate were to help him in combat, it seemed unlikely that he could take on both Toa of Lightning and Ice at once. That simple fact in mind, he tried to calm the situation and himself without creating a disadvantage."Only that I seem to have attracted too much attention from shady bargoers." He said with little emotion to his voice. He turned his head to look directly at the Ice being who had also drawn his weapon...or rather, formed it. "I've only drawn this for insurance. Besides, someone's already tried to steal it once since I got here."

Voxumo nodded as he withdrew his ice blade.

"Well i am no bargoer. And i Formed my weapon for a similar reason. Never can be too careful."

He studied the toa of sonics. This toa seemed to be on edge. Which Voxumo could understand all to well.

"Must say you seem on edge for more reasons the cautiousness."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo sighed a bit as he let out a small yawn. Upon yawning he was able to spot a heat signature on the roof of a building. The signature was about the size of a toa.He could not make out much more than that. But he did let a small smile creep over his face as he looked back at the toa of sonics.

Truly wonder what this being will add to the world here and now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen

"Quite perceptive." Said Litozen, smirking wickedly. Now becoming immersed in the moment, he was forgetting about the cold chill that the Ko-Koro winds brought. Unlike the Toa he stood before, though, he did not withdraw his weapon, more for practical reasons than anything else. "But what can I say? I don't particularly enjoy being around others," If not for his being used to the tool in his hand, it would seem quite humorous that someone who was seemingly itching the fight was bearing such an unconventional and, also apparently, impractical weapon, "even a whisper can be loud as a bell with someone like me. I can't be too careful around...adversaries."

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Voxumo nodded, Unlike he toa in front of him he could have his weapon ready at a moments notice,

"Now tell me who here is your adversary? Certainly not me. Am but a simple Toa of ice. One who is in his zone,"

He grins broadly as he looked at the scenery. He minutely began summoning ice to form around his fingers, essentially creating ice claws. With that notion he brought one to tap at the scar on his chest

"And i certainly could be no good in a fight given this rather gruesome scar i have."

His words were simply laced with sarcasm.

OOC: Oh how i wish it were Tivanu my skakdi character here and not Voxumo, but he will work.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen

Observing Voxumo's actions, Litozen enjoyed the sense that a fight was imminent. "Is that a threat?" He said bluntly. "Scars may be a physical remnant of battle, but..." without finishing his sentence, Litzoen made the first move. Quickly, he thrust the Tuning Fork onto the ground and rose it up quickly, the two prongs resonating a surprisingly loud and deafening high-pitch. At first glance it would seem like the fork was the reason for the deafening noise, but that couldn't be right - something of that size would surely produce a different pitch. Litozen smiled as he focused on altering and manipulating the sounds he generated, doubling back waves headed towards him into the direction of Voxumo. Of course, this also left an eerie silence from Litozen's side of the attack.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Voxumo laughed as he arched his back backwards and performed a back flip away from the tuning fork.

"Now now. It is ever so rude to fight someone with out ever getting their name. Seems i may have to penalize you for that."

With a quick activation of his mask he increased the gravity of the Tuning Fork by several times. As he stood a good 20 feet away from Litozen now he grinned

"Have fun trying to use your fancy musical aid device now."

He could not tell if he shouted those words or whispered them, for his hearing was screwed now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ICLitozen grunted as the weight of his weapon pulled him towards the ground. Instantly, the loud noise the fork had generated was now silenced, leaving him at a disadvantage. Still, based on the way his opponent had shouted at him, it seemed that he at least caused some kind of auditory damage. "It's not like I only channel my powers through that!" He shouted back, ensuring he could be heard. The De-Toa looked for the nearest structure next to his foe and, releasing his grip and abandoning his weapon for the time being, clapped his hands to generate a single, short burst of sound that was concentrated on weakening the structure in such a way as to cause it to collapse on or around Voxumo.

Voxumo watched as Litozen clapped his hands. In a matter of second he saw what that clapped had caused. As he raised his hand it seemed as though it was too late. Voxumo appeared to be buried under the rubble that was the building.

Then all was silent.

OOC: There is some form of strategy here. that is all i am going to say

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ooc: of course. Could it be any more of a trap?IC: Laughing to himself, Litozen tried to pick up his weapon again. "That was far too easy. Almost disappointing." He sheathed his fork in the slot on his back, and then walked towards the rubble, while trying not to get too close. As he did, he was slowly concentrating, trying to detect the sound of breathing or movement within. As he reached the edge of the rubble, he seemed almost confused. "Strange...I would have expected more from a Ko-Toa in his element..." With that, he gave up trying to detect anything and turned around.

OOC: Thus making that one fatal mistake which I thought 'meh, might as well fall for it'

OOC: Did your custom Garai get staff approval?

In any case, I love kicking plans in the face.

IC: Clariax

All was silent except for the sudden wisps of Plasma that now formed a full cage around the rubble, melting and shrinking it smaller until it was only Voxumo and water left behind, preventing him from escaping. Not only that, Voxumo no longer had his advantage of heat detection; switch it on now and he'll just blind himself.

A purple flash appeared behind where Voxumo was looking as Clariax teleported into the air behind him, and unleashed a kick into his cranium.

IC: Aurum

"I just thought you might know. In any case, what do we do now?" Aurum said, a hint of frustration in his voice. After all, not only was there a big 'decisive' battle, Aurum was now, technically, directionless.

If he says 'We wait', I'm gonna say I expected that.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: He is under rubble, you know.IC:

With the cage formation, Litozen instinctively dropped to the floor and rolled before rising up again to see what caused it. His nerves cooled somewhat when he realised it was Clariax and not the other Toa that had suddenly attacked; When Clariax teleported into view, his eyes widened for a moment. "Heh, never seen a Kualsi in action before. Interesting." He subconsciously brought one of his hands to his own mask, tapping it without realising.

Voxumo could feel the kick to his head. Even with the cage around the back of his head it still hurt like heck. He rose to his feet and sighed

"Well this is a bit of a conumdrum."

He said as he looked at the Cage of Plasma around him. Even though he had a massive headache he had one hope.

He activated his kanohi Garai and increases clairiax's weight but only her head.

"If you don't brings this plasma cage down your head will be getting even heavier. Plus i never did intend to fight anyone."

He grinned as he looked at his surroundings

"You know there is that other toa you should be worried about as well i mean where ever he is."

OOC: Also the garai has no modifications. It is simply in the shape of another mask

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: You said in your profile:

Mask: The kanohi garai Mask of gravity. The mask is equipped with a thermal imaging lense that allows him to pick up minute energy readings. the mask also has a protecteive cover around his head which allows for a slightly more protective cover for his head.

Uh, no, your Garai definitely has a modification.

Clariax smirked, and teleported away once again. Voxumo instantly lost his ability to increase her head's weight, as he had no idea where Clariax was - Close enough to Litozen to tell him to get ready to attack.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Litozen held no hesitation in preparing for another blow. This time, he didn't even bother with his tuning fork this time, relying solely on his elemental power. "You may not have wanted a fight, but here we are. Both of you..." he looked to the regal-looking and shady Toa that had initially attracted his attention, "BEGONE!" As he shouted, he amplified the sound waves to a frequency that could cause a loud ringing noise far worse than the one he'd made with his toa tool. The frequency was devastating, causing lamps and other things in the area that weren't organic to buckle. Litozen then came to realise all too late that he'd forgotten to ensure his own protection though - he clapped his hands to his ears but couldn't drown out the sound he had just generated, nor focus enough to silence it. "AARGH!" He said, cursing loudly at his suceptability to his own powers when careless.

OOC: Had to do that. Sonics is like the Dragon-type in Pokemon after all

IC: (Aryll/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

Aryll knew it would be rather...advantageous to join the right side. He figured he'd help this sonic Toa, to gain his respect. After watching the battle with a small, barely noticeable smirk, he began to charge his gauntlets with electrical energy. The protosteel began to hum, quietly. Then. the Sonic Toa let loose a massive sound wave. Aryll quickly covered his ears.

Even then, the sound filled his ears, making them almost sting in pain. He resisted the urge to scream in agony. He needed not to show an ounce of weakness. So instead, he shouted at the top of his lungs, in the fleeting hope Litozen would hear him:

"Stop it! Blasting sound into the air isn't helping anyone!"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: good call.IC:

Litozen, whose eyes were now clenched shut from the pain, opened them - or at least, as 'open' as they could get considering their mechanical nature - the words of Aryll had reached him, but only just through the pain. Concentrate, CONCENTRATE, he thought to himself, his powers going haywire and starting to drain his elemental energy. It took a great amount of willpower, but the soundwaves softened around them until they ultimately normalised, not a single disruption from the norm remained. Of course, the structural damage remained in the area, notably lamps that hung to illuminate the district were now severely bent out of shape. His powers no longer active, the De-Toa collapsed to his knees, his head spinning from his own attack.

"I...thank you..." He muttered to Aryll, filled with self-loathing for needing to be given emotional help during a fight.

OOC: You said in your profile:

Mask: The kanohi garai Mask of gravity. The mask is equipped with a thermal imaging lense that allows him to pick up minute energy readings. the mask also has a protecteive cover around his head which allows for a slightly more protective cover for his head.

Uh, no, your Garai definitely has a modification.

Clariax smirked, and teleported away once again. Voxumo instantly lost his ability to increase her head's weight, as he had no idea where Clariax was - Close enough to Litozen to tell him to get ready to attack.

OOC: Ah yes that. That i did get improved by Friar Tuck when i first began playing. Apparently i had neglected to add the Approved by bit in my newbeshness. I actually had him look over my whole profile when i first began because i was worried about it.

Voxumo saw his one chance. He did not think he could win this fight since it was 3 on 1. He removed any ice he had formed on his body as a weapon and held his hands infront of him.

"Never understood why Do-gooders such as yourselves must get involved in everything. But so be it, I surrender. I know when i will not win and there are 3 toa against 1, highly uneven odds."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Aryll/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

The rate and Aryll regained his strength was startling, even to him. In about ten to fifteen seconds, he felt the pain numb out ever so slightly. Focusing his eyes on Voxumo, he performed a little trick he'd mastered over the years. Ever so slowly, he began to focus subtle amounts of electrical energy around the Ko-Toa. If Vox had any hair, it would have stood up due to the almost static kind of electricity surrounding him.

"I don't suggest you get too cocky, you insolent little weasel," he said in a calm, almost monotone voice.

Quickly, he created pockets of electricity in the field surrounding Voxumo. The master elementalist, with the utmost focus, was preparing to give his enemy a rather shocking surprise. With his will and power, he relased the pockets of elemental energy in three quick seconds. Lightning bolts appeared from all sides of Voxumo. Above his head, a lightning bolt. At his left foot, a lighning bolt. Towards his chest, a lighning bolt. At his hind, a smaller, annoying lightning bolt.

It was certainly the tricks of the 'Lightning Wizard' he thought himself as.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Voxumo winced as he felt the pain from the lightning. He shouted a bit loudly as he activated the Kanohi Garai and sent Aryll slamming into the ground.

" Now that was quite an annoying little trick. Especially when attacking an unarmed toa."

Voxumo was still slightly lurching forward from the pain

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Aryll/Bar/District/Ko-Koro)

Aryll wasn't expected the Garai, and chided himself for that single lapse of judgement. Self-chiding aside, he began to figure out a solution. Since Voxumo had him pinned to the ground, he wasn't going to move, atleast not easily. But there was one rather important part of his body that was useful: his left hand. Its palm was open to the sky. With enough concentration, he would be able to send a bolt of lightning and his enemy. After Voxumo was stunned, and the gravitation field broken, Aryll would subdue him.

If Aryll could have smiled, he would have right now.

Into his left gauntlet, he charged a bolt of electricity with Voxumo's name on it. Peering at the wounded Toa with one eye, as his face was half-buried in the snow, he began to concentrate more on the lightning bolt, and less on the gravity that was crushing his body. Twenty seconds later, he felt that he had enough energy built up to seriously wound the Ko-Toa. A second later, he released a gloriously powerful bolt, that homed onto Voxumo like a missile.

IC:

LoJak listened patiently as Valria retold her story to the others. She'd witheld some details compared to when she and LoJak had exchanged their stories, but he expected that. What she had been through was horrible, far worse than what most of the citizens of Mata-Nui had experienced under Makuta's reign of terror. It was not something one could speak of easily to just anyone. For that, LoJak was grateful that Valria had confided in him. He was happy to help anyone, and for a reason he couldn't quite place, he was especially happy to help her.

But so far, only two in their group had recounted their stories in front of everyone. It was time that number was increased.

"I have a similar story to Valria, at least with regards to how they start" LoJak began. "I was part of a Toa team, well, more of a large group of Toa really, that decided to assault Makuta at his headquarters, Kini-Nui. We were all strong and experienced, but nothing could have prepared us for what happened. We thought we'd surprise the Master of Shadows, but he ended up ambushing us with Rahkshi and Infected Rahi. We were slaughtered. I managed to escape through a stray tunnel, but as far as I know, I was the only one. Everyone else was killed. I wandered for a while until I ended up in Po-Koro. There I found a bar and... started drinking. I don't much remember anything from the next few months, except for being in that bar. I'm not proud of it, but I was a drunk. Then one day, I realized I wasting my life and staying away from my destiny, so I stopped. I walked away from alcohol and towards my future. I sobered up, made sure my abilities were still up to par and headed to Ga-Koro. Not long after that, I met you all."

LoJak breathed out. It was getting easier to let it all out. To explain what he'd been through and the Toa he'd once been, but was no longer.

He looked around to the others. Valria was smiling reassuringly at him, and Sur and Quada both had accepting looks on their faces.

LoJak had a feeling that this Toa team was just what they all needed to fix themselves. Now if only Kaiapo were here to tell them what exactly they were supposed to be doing.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Voxumo had moments to react. He was able to dodge out of the way but made sure not to hit the plasma bars that surrounded him. He could feel the lightning hit the side of his right leg. As he fell to one knee he cringed. In a moment of anger he looked at the toa of lightning and he quickly made sure to create bands of ice around his legs and arms. He then created a chunk of ice over his hands.

This will not hold him for long but long enough.

He had not realized he had lost control of his mask and the effects were no longer there.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He seemed a bit surprised by this

"Wait if you are not a do-gooder then why are we fighting, When we could be doing potential business?"

He seemed hesitant to continue this fight,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC"Litozen was still on the ground, trying to recover his senses. As he did, he realised that the other two were now attacking Voxumo repeatedly, practically torturing him. The toa of sonics looked at the carnage through the black visor of his Mahiki, and considered for a moment how he felt; under normal circumstances, especially with how shady both Aryll and especially the Ko-Toa had acted in approaching him, he would not have cared about how these Toa were treated. But something about the phrase 'do-gooders' clicked with Litozen, almost annoying him. It made him consider his own moral code; never harm a Matoran or a Turaga, but Toa should be considered enemies unless proven otherwise. Why HAD he chosen that specific code? It took him only moments to conclude that he had forgotten most of his life because of how unimportant it was. Still feeling pain in his head, he clambered back up to his feet, deciding to simply watch what would happen to the Ice toa rather than actually finish his own fight.

Voxumo looked at the sword infront of his face. A smirk crossed his face as he started to laugh a bit sarcastically.

"Actually my dear Toa of plasma, it was your friend there," he lifted his right hand and pointed at Litozen "Who initiated the fight. I simply have been acting in self defense. There is a reason i have been restraining my attacks. Why would i truly want to harm potential allies."

He now noticed that several Ko-Matoran were starting to come out of the buildings

"Seems we have started to attract attention. If you wish to kill me do it now. I am out numbered. And the only thing i can offer is my allegiance and skills. Oh and the fact that no one truly knows my name. Not even the ussalry in Onu-koro. Now those are the only things i can offer."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"My dear? Hah." She spat at the ground. "You gave him the eye. You threatened him. So he acted in self-defense. And, if it eases your suffering, nobody knows my name either." Hands came up, and a hood came over her head again.She quickly teleported behind Voxumo, her sword still hot and channeling plasma, and she swung it, hoping to swipe Voxumo's head clean off and cauterize the wound before it had a chance to pour on the streets.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Voxumo only had seconds to act. As he felt the heat of the blade he activated his kanohi Garai increasing the weight of the sword. In an instant he felt the blade slice through his left shoulder. As he watched the sword and arm fall to the ground he turned around quickly and with his right hand he brought it to clasp around Clairix's neck. He tightened the grip while ice formed over her neck. He felt the initial pain but the cauterization prevented any worse pain

"I needed that arm but i needed my head more."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

"I need to recover from what happened at the Kini-Nui," he said. "Both physically and elementally. Have patience, Aurum."

Reaching into a draw of the desk, he drew out a small glowing sphere, which he touched to his heartlight. The sphere seemed to absorb into his chest, strands of blue-white energy spiraling from it and briefly encircling his body. They faded away, and Echelon looked visibly reinvigorated.

"An Amana Volo sphere," he said by way of explanation. "Rare, but useful. Now - "

He rose from his seat, picking up his staff from where he had leant it.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

The question was civil enough, but Echelon's piercing gaze was fixed on Aurum. The question might be a simple offer of hospitality...or perhaps it was a test. The Toa of Magnetism was enigmatic at the best of times.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png