Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Kaerhi):

"I'm leaving now."

He grabbed one of the bars from the cell wall and pulled it out of it's foundations with some noticeable effort and pushed out of the cell, and into combat. He pushed the bar against one of the guards, while step-punching another one.

The first guard turned the bar against Kaerhi, knocking him in the mouth and to the ground. Kaerhi kicked the guard in the stomach and ripped the bar away from his hands, swinging it into the second guard's head.

The first guard pushed Kaerhi against the wall with the bar against his neck.

"Velan, just do something, kraz it!" Kaerhi growled as he struggled with the guard.

WIP

IC:

"You better hope you can keep good on that deal."

The first guard spun away from Kaerhi as Velan's flail sprouted from his side. His head hit the floor next as Velan wiped the blood off the Katana onto the guard's body.

"There. Problem solved. Now, shall we get rid of the rest?"

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC(Kaerhi):

"I'll try." Kaerhi muttered as he picked up the bar from the floor. "Wait. Did the others even hear us fighting? We can get out the back, and avoid more trouble, 'cause Mata Nui knows, I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind."

WIP

IC(Kaerhi):

I hate her. I hate her so much. I hate her so much I hate myself for having this much hate directed at one being.

Kaerhi put the bar back in the cell, it promptly falling over, and followed Velan.

"Now can I have my scythe back."

"Please?"

WIP

IC:

As soon as the two of them exited through the back of the building, Velan took the Scythe off her back, holding it for a moment.

"You know... I could kill you. Take your scythe, and find another job."

She raised the weapon, and then swung it.

The blade end impaled itself into the ground, and Velan let go, watching with satisfaction that it had been properly stuck in the ground.

"But where's the fun in that?"

IC(Kaerhi):

"REGARDLESS: I didn't tell you to kill the guard."

Kearhi shook his head and looked at her. "Someone is gonna find him, and this village will be crawling with guards. Where do you want to go now?"

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: RyzenRyzen headed down the street, very tired and very bored. He turned around to go, back outside the village. Maybe he would have something nicer to do, like wander around Ko-Wahi and hunt Rahi or something. No...that was just unlike him. I'll find something to do once I'm out, I already miss adventuring. He had just discovered a hidden adventurous side, and was very willing to satisfy it. Something to do, for once. Words can't describe how bored I am.

IC: Tivanu
Tivanu suddenly noticed a toa of ice who just entered Ko-koro. He seemed a bit surprised by this but just continued to look at the trio of toa
"Well i am wanting to make it clear that i mean no harm to any of you three. I was simply curious regarding the arm. Now i must ask if any of you three may have suffered any injuries during the fight. I am a trained medic and would like to offer my assistance."
He pauses for a second while considering something "I know you may not trust a Skakdi which i do not blame you. So if you deny my assistance i can understand and would not take offense to it."
A small grin spread over his face "And plus i believe i may have ran into the toa who lost the arm, and all i can say is he was a rude fellow."
OOC: lets hope tivanu does not end up the same way as Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu sighs a bit as he walks away from the trio of toa. "

"Well i wish you luck with your endeavors but i must be going."

He sighs a bit as he begins to walk away from the group and using Staff for heavy support while walking with his Lava-hawk on his shoulder.

He stops suddenly as he sees a toa of lightning. He hears the word ILF. He approaches them and offers a small bow

"My dear toa. I could not help but over hear you mention the ILF. I have not heard of the organisation in such a long time. What is the current status of them?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Velan worked fast. She quickly strode towards one of the village's edges, beckoning Kaerhi to follow. When she came across two of the shield-bearing sentries at the outside of the village, their faces shouted in surprise at the sight of the Skakdi. They had seen the pair enter the village, and they knew about Kaerhi's bounty. Velan knew that they would sound the alarm if they were allowed to live.

Velan wasted no time in taking the shield from one of the two guards and hitting the guard in the head with it. The guard crumpled into the ground as the Ga-Toa spun about, drawing her dagger and throwing it. She smirked in satisfaction as it embedded itself into the Ko-Matoran's chest. She then strode to the Matoran and backhanded him with her newly-obtained shield. Velan then drew the dagger out of the Ko-Matoran's body, wiping it on the Ko-Matoran it had slain.

"Take his shield. We'll push the bodies over the edge so the guard can't find them. That'll keep them off of us for a few days at the least."