Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I just love how so many chars are just itching to rush to an undisclosed location Takua himself kept secret for decades and that is literally over and hour's march away from Ta-Koro. You know, just to give you another reason aside from an early death for your characters. ^^
Uh, I think I was talking to Toa of virtues?

So if Aurax is dead, that means we're one short Mata rebirth!
For now.
Out of curiosity, how will the replacement be selected? The runner up from the old competition, a new competition, or none of the above?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:The Matoran watched the Rahkshi gradually close their circle. The Wanderer's Company prepared for battle; some unsheathed blades, some cowered. The Chronicler Matoran readied his first disk, tapped its edge as he held it, awaiting the inevitable tensely. He shifted his weight, being sure not to stand on the satchel he'd set down earlier. The sons of Makuta leveled their gazes at the group of Matoran, fixating on the one they'd been sent to kill, though also noticing the weapons being drawn by the others in the tightening circle.
That bag. Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

So if Aurax is dead, that means we're one short Mata rebirth!
For now.
*Hopes for Aurax to be replaced by Nichou but knows that I have better chances being struck by lighting*It's sad seeing Aurax gone. I was actually half hoping for Nichou to take the blow for the wanderers company like aurax did if he ever saw them again while makuta attacked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Did the toa daedra have anything to do with the naming? Wait... did I have anyhting to do with it? *Gulps*
Last year, the Toa Daedra met in the middle of the desert. They were almost immediately set upon by a dozen characters who had no reason to be there or start attacking them. Similar events happened throughout the year.

Finally some action!Mata Nui Daily

• Ta/Ko Cablecar destroyed! Dozens Killed: Breaking news from our MND headquarters in Ta-Koro; The cablecar used bu many Guard members and approved passengers has been destroyed by what we believe may be a Makuta follower. Left in the hands of one of the victims of this terrible incident was this note:
    Your own people rise against you.Nowhere is safe.Po-Koro was merely the beginning.Ta-Wahi is not the end.Join the shadow or be consumed by it.
    Anyone with any leads or clues should meet with the Ta-Koro Guard immediately. Please pray for the families of our victims.

BZPRPG News

• The cablecar from Ta-Koro to Ko-Koro is no longer usable. Keep this in mind when RPing from now on.
  • The Great Mine is also still flooded. Remember this as well.
  • Takua has met with the Oceanic Six, but were later ambushed by Rahkshi. Aurax was slain and Takua's whereabouts are unknown.
  • The Mark Bearer Saga has entered its Final Chapter. Read this post for details.
  • Word is spreading about the benefit concert in Le-Koro: proceeds are said to be going towards improving and rebuilding Le-Koro.

Got any news? Send them to me via PM!

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Wow. Actually, that death was kind of welcome. Keeps thing unexpected, I guess. Now, is Leah not Vezok's Friend's character?Also, well done on the map. I can definitely see it as an item in the MNOLG. But why is Xa-Koro placed along Le-Wahi's eastern border, not in the Kumu islets?

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Wow. Actually, that death was kind of welcome. Keeps thing unexpected, I guess. Now, is Leah not Vezok's Friend's character?Also, well done on the map. I can definitely see it as an item in the MNOLG. But why is Xa-Koro placed along Le-Wahi's eastern border, not in the Kumu islets?
Whoops! My mistake, there... Guess I should study up better on my Mata Nuian Geography. :P

test2.png

Whoops! My mistake, there... Guess I should study up better on my Mata Nuian Geography. :P
Haha, yeah. I was pretty surprised how it seemed to be an item plucked right out of the MNOLG series, but Xa-Koro was definitely not where I expected it to be.And I take it that the Letters are the locations of each Toa Mata's essence stone? (I'm guessing that Tahu's stone they found at the place where the T symbol was at) Well then, I guess you've let them try to gather it on their own.Seems fun, having them have to find it all on their own...that, or maybe they could get the ILS to help.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013