Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

I generally just pick from the selection. I never use RNG. If I have a personal grudge, I may favour a particular player, but generally it's just random from who's left. But not with a RNG.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hour 4:

Axilus, Chro, Pulse, and Ehks were the only four assassins remaining in defending the nightclub from an assault of Maxilos bots. They fired everything they got to slow them down, but it seemed that the firepower of the Cordaks were too much for them. They retreated towards the training yard just outside the city to make their last stand.

Pulse was gathering ammo for the next assault, when he found poison rounds next to the explosives. Now was his chance to kill Chro. He loaded one bullet into his Five-Seven pistol, and went to find Chro. When he did, Axlius had his back turned, while Chro was sneaking up behind him with knife at hand. Immediately Pulse fired the round and it penetrated Chro, causing him to convulse and vomit Antidermis to death. "I knew you were coming." Pulse's face was in confusion. Then Axilus turned around with Star Saber at hand.

"Oh no." Pulse then stumbled on a rack of weapons behind him. But it was too late for Pulse as the last Dark Hunter was now about to be killed. "I stand," Ax then sent his saber into Pulse's heart and he died. "You fall." "Aw, I wanted to drop my hammer on Chro. Boo," said Ehks.

tl;dr Chro and Pulse are dead. Killed by Pulse and Axilus Prime. Ehks and Axilus are OoMN agents.

I need your kill method in by 0100 hours.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Recommended Listening:

Final Hour Pt.1:

Axilus Prime and Ehks were the only two remaining assassins in the campaign, but after killing Pulse and Chro had they revealed who they really are. Secretly they were agents of the Order of Mata Nui the entire time, and had managed to kill of the agents of the Brotherhood and the Dark Hunters that were sent into this campaign as well. But like all Hitman campaigns, only one shall stand. And one shall fall.

The armies of Helryx were advancing on the inner city of Odina. Maxilos bots were carving a way into the defenses and past Dark Hunters who were putting up a fight. One such Dark Hunter was the tall and menacing Devastator. Single handedly he took out 12 bots in one shot of his weapons. When Ax saw Devastotor, he touched the ground, and the entire city in which he was in before began to transform into..."Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime." "Oh Karzahni no! What's up with this whole Transformers <dung> going on around here! You guys are all going to be haunted by me," cursed the ghost of Chro.

The two titans began to duke it out as foot soldiers were dying under them. Axilus made into the square where Ehks was waiting for him with his melee weapon. "I'm sorry it has to be this way Prime. We've both made it this far in." "It's been an honor serving with you my dear friend." Ax then pulled out the Star Saber and mouth guard pulled up. They then began to clash their weapons as the fight for the right of champion was underway.

Two minutes passed by with no success from either side, but scrapes and cuts from each others weapons. Axilus discharged energy arcs as he swung his saber, but Ehks was able to dodge them in time. They then were locked in their weapons. "You should've spent more time in the arena." "And you should've spent more time in the library." "What's that suppo...oh, hey!" "Ax then jammed his sword into Ehks' abdomen as he broke free. But Ehks had a different agenda in mind, as he pulled his hammer out.

"Why didn't you die?!" "Because I still haven't brought down my hammer!" Ehks then charged Axilus and swung his hammer hard, and the last Prime was sent flying with pieces of armor shooting farther than himself. Ax tried to pick himself up, but the force of the hammer was too much. Ehks was now on top of Axilus who was now mortally wounded, sent the Star Saber down into the ground as blood dripped from his wound. "Just get it over with." And with that Ehks slammed his hammer onto Ax's head and the war was now in favor of the Order of Mata Nui.

tl;dr Axilus Prime has been terminated by Ehks. Ehks is the champion of Bionicle Hitman VI!

Now to determine the life of the Hitman Series, you guys get to decide who will host the next few games. Nominees for host are Pulse, -JL-, and Ehks. Should one not want to host the next series, his name will be automatically be taken off. Should all three not want to host the next series, then someone must step up, and if the majoirty agree on him/her, then he/she will host the next series. Voting for the next host ends in 48 hours.

I would definitely like to host Hitman VII, but not VIII or XI.

A few proposed changes:

-More weapons (8 weapons, instead of 6).

-A small range of things which alter your chance to succeed and get killed (not bounties, strengthening, or anything like that)

-Only one game per topic rather than three. I've noticed interest dies down after the first game.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Wait, does Burn even want to host a Hitman?

He wanted to host a main game, yeah.

EDIT: just asked him, he doesn't wanna host one right now. so

uh

what now?

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Me two

Recommended Listening:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONcL-xuRfcQ

Final Hour Pt.2:

Gathered around the hospital, Chro, Pulse, and Ehks walked towards the room where Shadow Flaredrick was in. The Dark Hunters barely managed to drive back Helryx's forces, but luckily the efforts of Devastator helped out. When the three entered, Flaredrick was badly injured and barely alive.

"Come. I must speak to you all." They came closer so that they could hear his words. "Never in Hitman history has all three factions won. But now it is your time to take my place in all of this. In the Shadowed One's chambers, there is a door in which it leads to a secret chamber. There tou find a pod in which he is held in. Free him for me, so that he can continue to lead on." Soon his BP began to drop. Flaredrick then removed his mask from his face. "Place this in memory of me in the Hall of Fame. Thank you my friends." Then his heart stopped.

Pulse grabbed the mask before it fell to the floor. They soon left in different directions of Odina. Pulse went to the Hall of Fame, Ehks to The Shadowed One's chambers, and Cbro to the beach. Pulse placed the Ignika on top of three winning weapons, the poison dart, knife, and sledgehammer. On the left side of the Ignika was another set but of Fighty's game.

Ehks unlocked the hidden room and found the pod. He then proceeded to open the pod of The Dark Hunter leader. Slowly he rose up like the Great Spirit did from his slumber. "It's good to be back."

Chro was standing on the dysk sandy beach. The sun hit me right on his face amd he squinted just to see the orange waters. "We'll miss you Flaredrick. We truly will."