JiMing

Reluctantly taking spot two

*pats chro on the shoulder*

If it makes you feel better I likely won't use my icepick of doom on you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh no, Vox, I fully expect that to happen. I'm reluctant because I personally do not enjoy games themed around... well, themed around a game. And also, Ground Zeroes was way overpriced.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'd like to re-join the fray.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Well, time to go on holiday. I'm gonna have to answer how I can time travel, though. I could probably answer it with Narnia time, or something like that.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It was inevitable with me that the fifth installment was to be named this. Also I would have saved 30 bucks if I just had 18 more bucks in my PSn account when it was on preorder. It was $20, but yeah in stores it's overpriced.

EDIT: All have been registered.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Flaredrick did I already send my stats for thsi round or have I not done it yet?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Silly me. =P I guess I didn't look all the way.

Eh we were both confused,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Round 1

Everyone had been dropped down on the island. Everyone scattered around in search for some shelter overnight due to a big storm that struck the island, but then came back out to do what they had to do: kill each other. No one even knew the identities of the Makuta, which made them a bit uneasy that night. Pulse had the right to, because the very makeshift camp he was in was beginning to be filled with laughing gas. He ran out of his campsite laughin', only to cough it all out of his system in the end. "Ah, no fun you are." Cursed The Joker known as Shadow Vezon.

"I wonder how many people are out to get me?" He asked himself as he loaded his gun. He cralwed up a hill in which he saw two others apparently gathered in a miltary base. "I'm telling you! Pulse has to be Makuta!" "Where's your proof Voltex." "Maybe we can ask him ourselves." Voltex pointed at him as a spotlight shown on Pulse's position. "Drat." Chro them pulled out his assault rifle and fired at Pulse. The bullets pierced his body as he tried to run away. "Score one for me." Voltex then threw a grenade at Pulse's body, which exploded when it landed. "What was that for?" "Maybe you didn't kill him." "Of course I killed him. His blood was pouring out when I shot him." "You never know." "Well he isn't Makuta. Antidermis would've leaked out from him." "Bummer."

JiMing was all out and about. His AN Rifle at the ready, he silently walked towards Pupwa. When he did, he fired several rounds at him but missed. He then ran away to go hide, or kill his target. "This eyepatch ruins my depth perception!" He ripped off the eyepatch from his face and threw it on the muddy ground.

Pupwa made his way towards the eastern part of the island, which was where SV (a.k.a The Joker) was last spotted. "Hopefully I kill a Makuta. I would get so much awesome points." He finally made towards his camp and snuck up behind him. He pulled out his wire and struggled him, but it was just a dummy. "What the..." "Who's the dummy now, dummy!" The Joker laughed as he ran away, but not before kicking Pupwa's rear end, causing him to chase after him.

As JiMing was walking away from an unsuccessful kill, Baltarc pointed his gun at JiMing. "Hands up." He did so, bedore dropping his gun slowly to the ground. JiMing just stood there with a worrisome look. I'm I going to die here on this Mata Nui forsaken island? Pulse then pulled the trigger, but the gun jammed on him. When JiMing heard the click, he immediately grabbed his gun and whacked him with the stock of his gun. Then he heard the sounds of a chopper in the air. "Could it be? We're leaving the island?"

All across various parts of the island, choppers were touching down to pick up the survivors. Why they were getting picked up was because their leader ordered so. A few minutes ago, he infiltrated the base to get a Dark Hunter double agent who's alligence is unknown. Once he got her out, he ordered that all the Hunters he sent there as well to be rescued. None of them even knew that this was a prison camp, except Chro and Voltex who stumbled upon it first. "We're headed back to 'Mother Base' men. It's an offshore site that we've been using to plan our efforts in the war." Said the pilot. On another chopper was Flaredrick, who opened the side door of the helo to throw away a bomb left in the prisoner's gut. What's going on?

tl;dr Pulse has been dispatched by Chro. 14 assassins remain.

Round 2 starts at Thursday March 27, at 23:59 CDT. Please send in your kills. Thank You.

So wait.. Are we sending in kills for the new round or is this for the remaining 14 assassins?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

oh wait that is right.. nevermind i am just confused as heck right now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Round 2: Here's to You

Some of the helos had arrived earlier tham the others, but none the less, they were walking into a bloody mess. The offshire base was engulfed in flames. Parts of it were falling apart as huge chunks of metal fell to the ocean. Flaredrick's helo was looking to find a place to land, or better yet, find the commander. "Look there's The Commander!" said the pilot.

The Commander had about three others with him. JiMing, The Joker (a.k.a Shadow Vezon), and Unit were with him. The night was so dark and smoke so thick, the chance of knowing who the attackers were is slim. Baltarc came in charging with a sledgehammer towards JiMing. He turned around quick enough to see the bird like Hunter attack him, but got out his Z-Saber just in time to cut off the handle of the hammer. He then knocked Baltarc unconscious.

Voltex was somewhere in enemy lines. He prepped a poison bullet to be fired at the first person he saw. Unfortunately, it was Chro, who was shooting up The Commander. He aimed his sights perfectly at his head, and shot the poison bullet into the brain where it lodged itself. Chro then began to have spasms and fell to floor foaming at the mouth. Antidermis leeched out into the smoke, making it hard to tell if he was Makuta to Voltex. Lhik saw from a distance and cursed Voltex for taking his kill.

Voltex then regrouped with everyone else near Flare's helo, but some soldiers were getting killed trying to aid the Hunters on the chopper. Viral then saw an opportunity to kill Voltex as he was shooting at the dense smoke to kill the servants of Makuta. He threw his knife, but miscalculated his aim and imstead hit a soldier square in head. As Flaredrick was shooting at the servamts, the soldier died right in front of him amd caught his limb body in his left hand. He looked at him them dropped him and fired furiously at the enemy. His gun then jammed on him.

He quickly ran into the chopper, but not before Unit threw am ice-pick shaped grenade at Vox. By some means he was able to distinguish Vox in the smoke. "Sorry brother, but I'm going to get my kill so enough." Unit murmured. The grenade latched onto Vox's chest and exploded before he could scream.

A few minutes after all the assassins were pulled into the chopper, the prisoner Flare had freed, opened the door to the side. "Look out!" Yelled Sinatra as a caught sight of an enemy helo headed towards them. She then threw herself off the chopper and was about to cross her arms when she exploded due to a second bomb hidden inside her. The blast threw the chopper off and was spinning out of control. The last thing anyone on board the chopper saw, was the enemy about to hit them with the chopper.

"Don't you die me..." shouted The Commander to Flare. "His BP is dropping."

9 years later...

Flaredrick reawkens in the hospital, and the nurse that walked in and was stunned by this, went to call the doctor. He raised his left arm to see a hook in place of it. Where everyone else was, was a mystery to him.

tl;dr Chro and Voxumo are dead. Killed by Voltex and Unit. Two Makuta have been dispatched, only two remain. The Maluta have now switched to a new identity. 12 assassins remain in combat. You have 24 hours to send your kills, while I find out who will be Makuta.

Those of you who are dead can still turn the tide of the battle by using the sponser system.